1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Summer Tour 2019

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 27, 2019.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Just :(. Hmm, i thought at nippon at resells at ticket.. Well, them warning first tries (only if tell how that happen, so them can try close that possible,) anyway then not allow if them get that...
    Still no fact that but then not like reselled looked... Erf i think youget points..
    Edit : 1 word () Edit2..

2. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    the problem is I dont know anywhere to go if I go other places :confused::cry:, no place to stay after the live.

my best lucky is only 2 days in Tokyo :cute::cute:

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good luck!
    Anyway how much them put these domes?
    Are again somewhat bad thinks? I hope not.

4. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    do we allowed to apply more than 100times? -.- i’m stressed out

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Good luck to us, the deadline for payment for ticket winners is 6/10 , 2359 so after that probably round 2
    Few years ago when I watched Les Miserables (because of Iku <3) I went to Nagoya in the morning and went home on a night bus after the show, no hotel problem :D

No, it is not allowed to apply multiple times on a single mobile membership account, it's in the rules and it would probably return an error if you apply the 2nd time on that same event date.
    I was just wondering though, if I have 3 mobile membership , on separate mobile carriers, can I apply once for each? :huh:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I am going Nagoya too. but i'll probably go both days since i can't go for the others anyways.

7. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    i won nagoya for both days but still not too excited because maiyan will not perform what should i do?

8. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    You’ll still be able to see the rest of the group perform in two days of concerts. Why wouldn’t you go?

• Like Like x 2
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    have you paid your tix? if you have, then your choice is either go or not turn up. if you just wanted to see Maiyan or/and Hinachi for that matter, then you should have not applied for Nagoya nor Fukuoka.
    i will go to see them without Maiyan, seen her twice this year already at the birthday lives. this could be an opportunity for me to see how it could be in the future when she eventually graduates from the group.

• Like Like x 2
  10. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    i applied Nagoya and Osaka ticket because i tough they will announce the winner at same time yeah i will go for 2nd day because its weekdays and quite interesting maybe Asuka will replace her position in Girls rule and Syncronicity

11. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    yeah i will thankyou.

12. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Summer tour 2018, Yamashita serves as center in Girl's Rule when Maiyan doesn't participate at Fukuoka live.
    I think Yamashita will be center in Girl's Rule again this year when Maiyan can't participate.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  13. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I'm still considering trying to head along to the final leg at Jingu, but at this moment in time it's looking unlikely. Might just save up my excitement and anticipation for BDL next year.

14. BarneyInvisible

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    although without Maiyan, I was very tempted to go to Nagoya too, but then after checking the date, I cant go on weekday because of work, if its in weekend, probably would have applied.

15. ChenSpark

ChenSpark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'm American visiting Japan for the first time in August. I'd like to go to the live in Osaka. Can someone explain to me how to apply for a general sale ticket?

16. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

If nogi's management use rakuten as their ticket dealer, you should register at rakuten global (since it doesn't require Japan phone number) https://global.rakuten.com/en/ and apply the ticket via rakuten, iirc other dealer will ask you a JP phone number.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    most of the time they will use Rakuten.
    so register at Rakuten. https://grp03.id.rakuten.co.jp/rms/nid/registfwdi . the Japan phone number and address doesn't really matter since you wouldn't choose to send tickets by post. but please note, you need to fill in a valid phone number(but don't worry they won't call you) when you apply for tickets, its just their system. they may open lottery based general sales first for other than Nagoya. so you can try for that first and get the feel of the system (the flow and e-forms you fill in are mostly similar to the final 1st come 1st served general sales). its all in Japanese btw.

this Saturday if i am not wrong, they will open the general sales for Nagoya. I think its the 1st come 1st served sales, you can get a feel of how difficult it would be to get a login spot to buy the tickets. if you get in, don't worry, you won't be buying it until the page where they ask you for the credit card number(which you'll probably choose as payment method, unless you have someone in Japan to pay for you via 7-11). and that is considering that Maiyan especially is not performing. you can be sure Osaka and Tokyo , the login spam will be a lot worst.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. BarneyInvisible

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    what do you mean by "difficult to get a login spot to buy the tickets"...?

if I already have an rakuten account, at that general sales open time, I just need to login rakuten, put information, credit card,... then click purchase? right?

or is it more complex than that :cry::shock:

19. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    You’ll have trouble connecting to the ticket purchasing page since Rakuten’s system is awful and probably tens of thousands of other people will be trying to access the page too. Takes luck and patience to get through.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    exactly what i meant