1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Under Members Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by SSFV, Mar 5, 2016.

1. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Part 6
    After MC Part

Boku ga Iru Basho. Pretty good performance. It's not everyday they perform an album song so I guess I was really lucky. Fellow fans were feeling the same. All the members sounded amazing. Fans cheering were higher than ever and the members name cheering was louder. Love the way this song was performed.

Umareta mama de. When the first guitar riff was played, I was really really excited! To finally hear my 2nd favorite song live was a dream come true. Fans were really excited and tensions went higher. I especially love the part during the chorus where the trumpet stopped in mid-chorus and everyone went woooooo! Members sounded really good. I was singing along. Well I think the ending could use more cheers though.

Namida ga mada Kanashimi datta Koro. Another song that I went really high. My 3rd favorite song, the excitement. To see the triangle formation in the beginning of the song, the jumping part, the way members spread out to form the first verse, everything was just exciting for me. This song made me a bit sad though when I sang along.

Toomawari no Aijou. It was nice to hear something melancholic from 3 upbeat song. Heads were saying and penlights were dancing slowly. They had an audio problem when the members were singing. The microphone gave feedback but still nice performance overall. Members were wearing the flower dress from Kouhaku 2015.

Danke Shane. It got really really high. Yuttan started with,"Last spurt let's go!!". First time cheering in Danke Shane, really requires a lot of energy but so much fun! Suddenly the lights went on! We were wondering what's going on. The staff suddenly put platforms near the stairs, quite close to where my seat was. Suddenly from the 3rd floor door burst out Chii-chan and Kanarin! Instantly I got super excited to see two members very closely! Chii-chan she looked like a doll! She is super pretty and her smile will melt your heart. Kanarin, I don't know how to explain it but she really has an aura around her. She is really pretty! Security were pretty strict with people trying to high-5 the members. Unfortunately I din't get to high-5 them as security was just beside me. Guy beside me was stretching to high-5 them and got pushed back by security. I found out later that Seirarin and Himetan went to the 2nd floor.

Hashire Bicycle! It started with Kanarin saying,"Seirarin's final miracle play with Naka *Everyone* DAAAAAA!". Chii-chan and Kanarin was still on the 3rd floor. Another really fun song to cheer for. The first verse, cheering went to Kanarin and Chii-chan on the 3rd floor. It went ,"Chou zetsu kawaii! Chii-chan/Kanarin!" Just watching Chii-chan blushing and covering her cheeks was enough to get your heart racing! Chii-chan and Kanarin swapped places for a while. After that during the chorus they both left the first floor to join the rest on stage. I really love the bridge part where fans do the ,"Oooooo OI! Ooooo OI! Ooooooooooo OI! OI!". That was a joy to do. But the most amazing part after the bridge was when the members were one knee down and half squatting in formation. It looked really grand.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    At the end of the latest episode of nogizaka under construction, we saw just a few seconds of Rarin-Chan shedding some tears in the concert. I hope they will release a whole video soon for us fans

3. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Nothing against making some noise. I am more talking about Justin Bieber fangirls screams.

Did they perform the new under song Futougou?

4. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Yes they did in the final concert.

5. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

aaaarrrgh. Now I am really jealous. The song is one of my all time favourites. It was "ok", when I first listened to it. Now I am l obsessed. I never really cared about Himetan, even after all the discussion in the forum. I was like "Ok Himetan what ever". I am really starting to like her now. xD

13th single I liked Poppi pappapa more than Ima

14th single I liked Futougou more than Harujion. We will see, If the next main single can get me.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    How do you know what and when to yell out at these concerts?

7. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    It always start like that. The members just grew on you without you noticing.

Watching past concert helps. But I think it's gut feeling that that will prompt you to cheer. Getting familiar with their songs also help. You just know in that certain part people will cheer. There's no need to be afraid of embarrassment if you cheer wrongly but don't cheer when the song don't require it. Nogizaka's fan cheer are pretty tame compared to underground idol's fan so there's no need to be intimidated.

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is there a guide to Nogi Fan cheers? In Japanese or English? I've not seen many of their concerts outside the 2 anniversary lives and few here and there that have been uploaded to c48.org.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogi doesn't have a "Mix" like AKB does ("Fire, Tiger..."). There was one made but no one uses it. Mix is a very underground thing, and doesn't match Nogizaka's image.

There are some calls specific to songs:

Hidarimune no Yuuki: No-gi-za-ka For-ty-six (bridge before the final chorus)
    Nogizaka no Uta: Ushiro wo Muku na! - Shoumen wo Miro!
    House: ... Hai hai hai! ... Suki - Suki ... Daisuki! ... House!
    Romantic Ikayaki: (before the "LOVE LOVE LOVE" part at the end of the chorus make it about your oshi) e.g.
    Sugiteku jikan ga... [Nishino Nanase-san no Koto ga!] LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Lots in the bridge of girl's rule. E.g. 1, 2, 3 hoohoo! 3, 2, 1 hoohoo!
    Senpuuki: AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Romance no Start: Haji (Haji) mete (mete) Kimi ni koi wo shita (Ore mo!)
    Lots in Dankeshoen, just follow the video
    All the signs plus a little more from Arakajime kara Katarareru Romance

10. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hopefully, she will pop up again as a surprise in the future at Nogi concerts. On the other note, I am still disappointing in the front office of not giving her more opportunities to show her great talents while she was in the group for all this time.

11. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    she did show off a bit on nogibingo though, that's how I began to like her a lot more

12. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Agree, everytime she appeared in nogibingo! and show her variety talent, it's a real treat to see; especially with that squinting smile.
    [​IMG]

13. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Last Part
    MC Part

Himetan thanking everyone. She told the fans that the next song will be the last one. Fans went ,"Ehhhhhh?!". Before that there's a member who would like to share her words to Seirarin. That member is Rottei. Rottei had prepared a letter to read regarding Seirarin. Himetan asked Rottei to step forward. Kimi no Na wa Kibou music box version played in the background.

2068837_201603210584923001458539956c.jpg

(Side note: Rottei used quite a bit of Kansai dialect here so I'm sorry if it's not accurate. Also my with my limited Japanese language knowledge I'll try my best to translate Rottei's letter which she posted in her blog http://blog.nogizaka46.com/mahiro.kawamura/2016/03/031118.php)
    Rottei: Dear Seirarin, even though you're standing here, honestly the feeling of congratulating on graduating is still not here. The night before Underlive in Budokan, you called me to meet at Yuttan's house. It was sudden of you to just contact me like that. I was in the bath and hurriedly got up when you told me from your mouth,"I'm going to announced my graduation tomorrow". At that time, Yuttan and I were extremely shocked. After a while, I thought ,"Really? You can't be serious right?". Yuttan and I were laughing while rolling on the carpet at your supposed joke. The truth is what was going on in my mind was ,"Why? What's the reason for your graduation?". I told you that time that everyone will eventually graduate. Honestly, at that time I was feeling very lonely.

Rarin, you were my first companion that I spend time together with. I was from Osaka. You were from Nagoya. We both came to the capital on the same day. We didn't have a place to live in back then so we lived in and shared a hotel room for a month. Do you remember we ate a lot of bread from the hotel and gained weight?

Rarin: We gained 9 kilos *Fans laughing*

Rottei: We ended up doing running and walking in the night. We talked nothing but stupid things and laughed a lot. We also did a lot complaining to each other right? Things like that, I could remember everything.

I love your bright smile. I love your energetic self but in this four and a half year it was not always cheery. There were painful times. How many times? How many times did my heart shattered? There were times that I wanted to run away. I believed in hope and that a miracle will wake me from these troubled times but it didn't happen. Rarin would immediately hit me hard and told me this isn't a place to cry. There's only smiling faces ahead of us so please show me a smile. I immediately understood your meaning. There was a period of time where Rarin wasn't smiling as much as she used to do. Everyday when we met at work, I wondered why you weren't smiling. I want Rarin to quickly go back the way she used to be. What can I do to make her happy again? Rarin's smile has always saved me. I instantly became joyful and my worries are gone. You were willing to seriously listen to me talking. You really helped me a lot. At that time you said ,"Mahiro, if you need help just say it ok?", that was what strongly supporting me. Everyone here, the fans and us are cheering you on and we think you have the best laugh.

During rehearsal for our live concert, you asked the instructor for more time to learn and practice. During that time, it was already late but you asked me to help with the training. We practiced a lot didn't we? I'm really glad you were relying on me. When you graduate, I won't have a partner to help me teach the others. It's really lonely. On the stage I became somewhat stupid and not funny but your serious talk has always helped me. Rarin is not just a simple member. You've become a really special sister to me. From here onward please break that wall! Don't forget your smile! Face forward and walk! Moreover, Rarin's existence is loved by many. Everyone here will never forget your existence and with all their might will support you!
    I'm really glad I met you. Our encounter with each other is our most treasured moment. For this four and a half year, thank you so much for your hard work. Really, thank you so much. Please believe in yourself and keep being the same person.

From Mahiro

(Side note: If anyone has better translation ability, please do)

*Long applause from fans*
    Rarin: What should I do? I told myself I wouldn't cry but I cried! Living together with Mahiro in the hotel... Even though when we got our own place we still come to visit each other. It's the same with me. When there were painful times Mahiro would come to save me. Mahiro is like a sister to me. The members here and senbatsu members I'm really glad I met all of you in Nogizaka. The fans who came here, I'm glad I met all of you. Really, thank you very much! *Cheers from fans*

Himetan: Thank you. Everyone please cheer them on. *More cheers* Next will be the last song. If you know the words, please sing along with us. Kanashimi no Wasurekata.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Last Part
    After MC part

Kanashimi no Wasurekata. A lot I mean A LOT of people cried singing this song. The guy 3 seats to the left of me was especially crying hard. He was covering his eyes with his arms, trying to hold back his tears while singing. The members, their singing, it was melancholic. The hall turned into a sea of yellow. I couldn't sing very well due to sadness. Memories of her just kept flooding into my head. I realised that I might be the luckiest guy in the world. I was able to come all the way to Japan, fight for her graduation concert tickets, navigate all the way to Nagoya despite being my first time in Japan and met the person that I loved and respect. Members were in tears especially Kii-chan and Seirarin.

2068837_201603210585653001458539956c.jpg

2068837_201603210585752001458539956c.jpg

Rarin: Everyone, from Kimi no Na wa Kibou to Kanablurlbrurlubr I can't speak properly what should I do? *Fans laughing* From Kimi no Na wa Kibou and Kanashimi no Wasurekata, thank you for filling the stage with yellow col- aaaahhh... I really want to take a picture! *Laughter from fans* It's really pretty... really... Today's performance was especially more wonderful than yesterday, I really thank you for that *Fans applause*. Everyone, please keep on cheering Nogizaka46 and a little bit for Nagashima Seira too *Fans laughing*. We have reach the end. Seriously, thank you very much for today!

Members: Thank you very much!

The curtains drop from above with the members still bowing their head. After a minute, the encore called started. It started with one side shouting 'NOGIZAKA' and the other side replied '46'. It gradually turned into a 'NAGASHIMA' 'SEIRA' call. The amount of energy calling her was amazing. What really pissed me off was that some people were already leaving the hall. I mean I'm not here to judge or telling them they're not true Nogizaka46 fans. I'm fine if this was a normal concert but to walk out on Seirarin's graduation concert was just rude. Like I said before, people were fighting to get her graduation concert tickets and these guys just casually walked out. Other people who loved to be here. Anyway the encore call just got stronger and stronger with yellow penlight dancing. The guy on the left of me was especially loud. Eventually, I heard a familiar tune being played. The curtain raised and the encore start.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Wow!! Really nice letter from Rotteii!!!:cold::worthy:
    Wish I was there to see it!!!:(

16. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    They need to hurry up and release the live concert video, my mouth watering everytime just thinking about it.

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why won't SME take my money? I mean I'll gladly pay anything to see this show. DVD? BluRay? Digital Download? Whatever it takes. I would love to see it. This show sounded epic.

Love the members. They love each other. What sisterhood. Like to see that.

18. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    It's because they're Under Members. Management don't want to risk their budget of producing things that would not sell because they're not very popular.

I'll post the encore part and a quick summary of Seirarin's final concert later tonight.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not sure why management won't want to test that theory out: if UG merchandise can sell. They could produce it in limited quantities and see how it sells. if there ends up being a high demand for the limited release they may then realize that they are missing out on money and pent up demand.

I'm sure lots of Nogi fans would buy an UG concert DVD BluRay if given the chance. Lots of fans already go to the UG shows which indicate some kind of demand for UG.

20. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I understand the budget reasoning, I thought that might be the reason too. However it seems there are many other much smaller idol groups that produce & sell DVDs too lol, so I'm not so sure on this reasoning anymore. Unless their production cost is for whatever reasons grossly higher than the other folks' lol