1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Under Members Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by SSFV, Mar 5, 2016.

1. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Encore

2068837_201603210585959001458539956c.jpg

Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita. I was really waiting for this song to appear! Rarin centre. The bass for this song is really something. It just gets you pumped up. Most of the cheers went to Naga-san even for the part she didn't sing. I guess this encore was entirely dedicated to Rarin from the fans. I really can't tell if they were singing live or lipsync because it sounded the same as their recording. If it was live, then that's how amazing the members are. All the members were wearing Rarin's graduation T-shirt with their usual Nogizaka46 skirt.

Korogatta Kane wo Narase! The whole hall woke up to this song. Cheering 'Oi' repeatedly never gets tiring and old. On the 3rd floor, somehow we fans knew that any moment now, that door will burst open and members will come to this floor. We were right on the money. Moments later, Himetan and Kawago came running in and stood on the pedestal set up by staff. Again, the staff was pretty strict. First time seeing Kawago up close. I love how she tries to look cool and laughed a bit. She does have a cool factor but she was sweating a bit. I guess she ran all the way up here. Then Kawago took out two signed plastic ball. Everyone raised their hands trying to catch it. She threw it on the left section. I was in the centre section.

Shakiism! Kawago and Himetan was still on the 3rd floor. They swapped places. Himetan is super cute! With her smile, she waved at us while singing Shakiism. I took a good look at Himetan and she indeed, had grown her waist size thanks to her energy drink addiction. Then she took out one of her signed plastic balls. She was teasing the fans with the ball and did her signature Himetan Beam at everyone. Everyone did the 'Waaaaaahh!!' motion and Himetan giggled. Getting beamed by Himetan, I never thought it would happen in this concert. It feels fluffy getting beamed by her. Then Himetan threw the ball at the left section AGAIN! I went,"Oh come on!" Well they both left after that. During the bridge part, Yuttan was asking everyone something which I couldn't make out because it was too loud. Everyone cheered anyway. On the stage, Seirarin was with Kanarin. Suddenly she turned to Kanarin and gave a peck on her lips. Kanarin was blushing and walked away. Everyone cheered! Just a few seconds later, Kanarin went to Seirarin and returned her kiss. Everyone cheered again! It wasn't erotic at all. It was just cute. Both members were giggling.

After Shakiism, all the members gathered on the stage.
    Himetan: Kotoko, how was the interesting story told by Rarin today?
    Kotoko: Her story was funny but what's even more funny is her movement *Big laugh from fans*
    Himetan: Earlier today, at our first MC, you said only your left eye cried at yesterday's performance. How was it today?
    Kotoko: Today during Mahiro-san's letter to Rarin-san, my right eye cried.
    Rarin: What about tonight's performance?
    Kotoko: My mucus is going to drip so much! *Laughing*
    Rarin: You know, I kissed a lot of members today.
    Himetan: That's right but you know, when you kissed me on the cheek, I was closing my eyes because I was gonna sneeze *Does a cute sneeze*.
    Kanarin: Rarin's lip feels very bouncy.
    Rarin: That's right! The make-up staff had to touch up my make up because of that *Laughs* Next is really going to be the last song. *Fans went ehhhhhhh?!* I don't know if anyone didn't have any fun or were angry but it has been a really fun performance. *Her back turned, facing the audience as she talked to her members* Members and the fans, I think I have made my presence to you all. That's why, even though my graduation has not come yet, I think it's all right for me to graduate. I'm glad I've made my mark in today's performance.... Rena-chan are you ok? *Camera pans to Renarin crying*. There's still one more performance. However, having all of you, fans and big fans, I'm feeling good instead of nervous. I feel like I can graduate with ease. There were painful moments but having you all here, members and fans, you made a scenery that really helped to overcome that. I'm able to face forward and do my best. I really don't want this encore to end but this will be the last song so please listen, Nandome no Aozora ka.

Nandome no Aozora ka. Rarin's last song for this performance. The hall and sky turned yellow. The first verse solo by Rarin... I don't mean to offend Iku-chan's fan, but Rarin seriously did it better than Iku-chan. Maybe I was swelled up with emotions at that time but my ears don't lie when I heard it. This was the most emotional performance, even more emotional than Kimi no Na wa Kibou at the starting. No one shined more than Rarin in this one. Her singing, movements and expressions was really memorable. What even shined more than that was her smile. Even through all that emotions, she is still smiling. True with her pledge when she introduced herself when joined Nogizaka46; Always smiling.

The members gathered at the stage with Rarin in the centre. Nandome no Aozora ka instrumental played in the background. Loud cheers, applause and whistling.

Rarin: All of you really helped to make today a really amazing day! I haven't graduate yet but when I do, please remember me. Really today, well I still have one more performance. Man, it's going to be a long night! *Fans laughing* I wonder if tonight's audience going to be as kind and cheerful as you guys. I'm really glad to spend today with you all. Really for today, thank you very much!!
    All Member: Thank you very much!

All members bow. The final applause for the performance ensued. Loud cheering, whistling and clapping wouldn't stop. The members kept their bowing position. As the music is reached it's ending, the curtain starts to close. The applause got louder. It was at this moment that it suddenly dawned on me that this will be the last time I will ever see my oshi. The tears just suddenly came out. I was trying to burn the memory really hard. I know that she's graduating on that day but my heart refused to let her go. It's saying,"Don't go. Please don't go". Realising that I will never see her again, I resigned to that fate and try to cherish that day's moment I had. Seeing her smile, joke, singing, dancing, talking, every movement that she did, I was truely happy to see her for the first time and the last time.

One of the Himetan's fan I met, told me that he asked the management whether they could helped with passing a message to Seirarin. He told the management to tell her that a foreign fan had come all the way from Singapore just to see her graduation and that her smile had spread across the world. The management can't promise but they'll try. I was really grateful for that. So guys, make friends over there and enjoy the concert together yeah?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Updates on Under Live National Tour 2016 Tohoku Series

Yamazaki Reina, due to academic reasons, will not be participating in the performance for Fukushima.

As of now, ALL THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT.

Under Members advertise for SUUMORECRUIT, Making of.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=CC3NGFVIXg8

3. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Nagashima Seira Graduation Concert Final (Night)

I wasn't at this performance so I'm not sure about the details.

Setlist:
    Shadow Announcer: Nagashima Seira and Nakamoto Himeka
    Overture
    Seifuku no Mannequin
    Inochi wa Utsukushii
    Ookami ni Kuchibue wo
    Romance no Start
    Danke Shane
    Shitto no Kenri

MC1: Greetings from Himetan and Seirarin. Members were talking about their memories with Seirarin. Kawago remembered the time in Nogidoko when they had a talent show. She was in the same team with Seirarin performing pantomime. Karin remembered that she went out with Seirarin for a meal. She went to the toilet and when she came back, the bill had already been settled. She felt a bit uneasy as an older person, she should be the one treating the younger one but since Seirarin is a senior in terms of hierarchy, she didn't mind. Then she told the crowd Ayane came along but she only had a 1000yen with her at that time so she was quite relieved not to pay her share.

Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita
    Keisha Suru
    Ushinaitakunai kara
    Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na LOVER
    Jiyuu no Kanata
    Oide Shampoo
    Futougo

MC2: Kii-chan still haven't forgive Seirarin for not telling her about her graduation during Underlive in Budokan. She told Seirarin that she'll get angry if she wouldn't listen to her plea. Seirarin's 7 Things She Wants To Do Before She Graduates segment start. The theme this time is Thank You Message from the Juniors. The 2nd Gen lined up. Yuttan joined them. Seirarin shooed her off while laughing. Junna said Seirarin is always smiling but she wondered why Seirarin is always quiet in the dressing room. Then Seirarin would suddenly act silly. Rarin said she will try to amend that. Miria said Rarin's laughter compared to Ayane's graceful laughter, is quite vulgar. Seirarin said she'll take note and try to laugh more gracefully. Kotoko said her relationship with Seirarin is quite loud. Kii-chan and Miria agreed. Rarin said she'll try to amend that. Kii-chan said her relationship with Seirarin is like sister so she don't understand why during that day, Underlive in Budokan, she never told Kii-chan about her graduation at all. Seirarin said she doesn't want the performance to be a sad one. Kii-chan said she still don't understand why. Seirarin promised that when Kii-chan is thinking about graduating, she will go out will her for a meal and have nice long talk.

Yasashisa to wa
    Dekopin
    Sakana tachi no LOVE SONG
    Sukima
    Hoka no Hoshi kara
    Arakajime Katareru Romance
    Hidari Mune no Yukii
    13 Nichi no Kinyoubi

MC3: Kanarin announced Seirarin's last 7 Things She Wants To Do Before She Graduates. The theme is Nakada's Mousou Drama. She said Seirarin wants to be in a drama programme after she graduate so now would be a good time to practice. Seirarin acted with conviction about her graduation while moving around the hall. The whole venue became her drama setting. She ended with referring to everyone as her husband and did a genki call towards all the floors and finally the whole hall.

Boku ga Iru Basho
    Haru no Melody
    Wakaregiwa, Motto Suki ni Naru
    Hitori Yogari
    Koko ni Iru Riyuu
    House!
    Hashire! Bicycle

MC 4: Seirarin was addressing the fans and was about to start the last song when suddenly, the screen turned on and a familiar voice came out. It was her mother's voice. In similar fashion to Documentary of Nogizaka46. It was a surprise gift for Seirarin. Her mother said Seirarin don't talk much about work and do not often contact her parents. She suddenly contacted them about her graduation and talked about it. Her mother support her decision. Her mother asked the fans to continue supporting after she graduated and left a note saying,"Congratulation on your graduation. No matter how much you change or how far we're apart, I will always be watching you. Love, Mom." Rarin said that she didn't expect at all. She said she never really wanted to become an idol in the first place but tried it to due to recommendation from her close friend. She's really glad to wear the costume for Kouhaku 2015 for the last time to sing Kimi no Na wa Kibou in this concert.

Kimi no Na wa Kibou

Encore:
    Kidzuitara Kataomoi
    Korogatta Kane wo Narase!
    Romantic Ikayaki

MC5: Rarin was giving her heartfelt thanks to the fans and talked about her 4 and half year in Nogizaka46 when the screen suddenly came on. The senbatsu members appeared on screen. They were wearing Seirarin's graduation T-shirt. The senbatsu members asked Rarin if she's having fun and talked about her a bit. Kii-chan still haven't forgive Seirarin but she wants a kiss from her. So Seirarin gave a long kiss on her lips. Kii-chan and the members were extremely surprised. Rarin told the fans to stand up and sing along in Nogizaka no Uta. The senbatsu members on the screen also joined the performance with them.

Nogizaka no Uta

Double Encore:
    Danke Shane!
    MC5: No details about this. Sorry.
    House!

Graduation performance end. Whole performance lasted for 3 hours and 10 minutes. The longest Underlive concert ever.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @SSFV, do you know if she is going to make a solo anytime soon or take a break for sometime. All I heard is that she will be in a University.

P.S. we hope you will stay will us despite your girl who had graduated from the group

5. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Actually I never read anything about her going to university after she graduate. She posted on her blog that she wanted to go to university after she turned 20 but that was a few years ago when she graduated high school. I'm not sure about now. She still want to pursue show business as her career as it is her dream ever since she was young. She mainly want to do acting but IMO she's better at dancing and singing. She might be doing work mostly for her prefecture.

I'm quite lost now. I don't have strong motivation to continue supporting Nogizaka46 as a whole but I still love my Under Members. I won't be as dedicated as before but I'll keep you guys updated on the Under Members' activity.

6. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    A bit lonely were actived member like you not around this site anymore. Nogi thread is silence thread because we didn't have many member compared 48group thread. Hope you still continued with your under member news.

7. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @SSFV - Take your time to process this, it is tough for you I am sure. BUT it wouldn't be the same lively forum if you are not around. Also, you can keep us of not forgetting your idol and info about under-members for years to come [hehe]. In addition, 3rd Gen members will coming up soon so we need you to process that with us.

8. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Nagashima Seira's last blog post.

img2.jpg

Hello, it's Nagashima Seira.
    Today, this will be my last blog post.
    I've collected my thoughts and words into this one long post.
    To enter Nogizaka46, I think it's a miracle that I did it. Originally I wanted to enter showbiz but I became an idol instead. I never even considered becoming an idol.
    One day, my close friend told me,"Seira, there's an audition going on. Did you see it?"
    In my thoughts, I went,"Nogizaka46? What the heck is that?" So she casually told me the detail about it.
    Honestly when I was told I passed the audition, I was really happy about it but I didn't want to leave my hometown. I asked myself ,"What should I do?"
    But the people close to me were giving me full support. I'm standing at the starting line of showbiz.
    My parents wanted me to try new things. They told me to do my best without stopping and pushed my back.
    My close friend said,"It'll be lonely without you around but since you're giving it your all, I will do my best too". I really received a lot of support.

About 4 and half year, 1674 days, I finished my activity as a Nogizaka46 member.
    Truthfully I entered the group with dreams and hope.
    But that brilliant world I had envision, I wasn't able to see it.
    The ideal world that I had crumbled. I was losing sight of hope. It became too painful to carry on.
    There were many difficult times but why is it that after I announced my graduation, only good memories start to surface?
    After I announced my graduation, members couldn't stop their tears. Fans were telling me they felt lonely. I'm grateful to you all for feeling sad for me.
    I wonder if I had made significant impact in Nogizaka even if it was a little bit. I wonder if I had made my existence known.
    I'm wondering, what am I to the members. What am I to the fans.
    I wonder if everyone was thankful for having me entering Nogizaka.

I'm really grateful for being able to perform in my beloved Aichi prefecture.
    But I'm more grateful to be able to meet the members, staffs and fans.
    No matter what kind of difficult or painful times I had, it was thanks to the fans' kind words that encouraged me to continue.
    Words at handshake events, live name cheering, fan letters, radio letters, blog comments...
    Everything was what gave me energy and emotional support. That's why I can say with pride that meeting with fans was such a wonderful time for me.
    Honestly, my years as an idol, my path as an idol, I had a little hesitation of parting from it....
    All the members, staffs and fans.
    Your encounter with me, your kind words about me, your cheering on my life, thank you very much for everything.

I'm glad I was able to enter Nogizaka.
    For me, being with Nogizaka, nothing can replace that in my life.
    It has become a priceless treaure in my life.
    For everyone who spotted me even through my amateurish skill, I received various powers from you guys. I want to answer back your wishes as myself, not part of Nogizaka even if it's just a little bit. If I'm able to do that, I will feel really glad.
    I want to quickly report good things to everyone about myself one day so I'm going to do my best.

This is my last selfish request. Supporting Nogizaka46 is without saying, an obvious thing to do but I'll be really happy if you guys could kindly support Nagashima Seira too.
    Without a doubt, I will reappear in front of you guys again so I'll do my best.
    So please, together support and aid me in my work.
    It has been a wonderful 1674 days in Nogizaka.

Up until now, Thank you very much for everything.
    Until we meet again.

Nagashima Seira

img2 (1).jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Nagashima Seira's last mobame

It has become the last sent mail.

It's somewhat lonely isn't it?
    Even if I send a mail tomorrow by mistake, it won't get processed.
    Up until now, thank you very much for cheering me.
    Honestly, I was thinking what should I do to my worries.
    I couldn't find the answer but with your help...it came.

With you guys at my side, I was able to proudly graduate from Nogizaka.
    Apart from me, do you have any other oshi?
    Even if you do, please shower her with lots of love.
    From the bottom of my heart, I am really glad to join Nogizaka.
    No matter what, I will do my best to meet you guys again in a new form. So please wait ok?

In my blog, I asked for continued support.
    In this mail, please let me say it again.
    Earlier too I asked for your absolute support.
    Now it has become your obligation to support me!
    ...because it came in a mail this time, you are obligated to support me!

I'm just kidding!

For discovering and liking me as myself, really, thank you very much.
    ...and I'm glad I'm able too meet you all.
    My last report about myself to you guys, I really love it.
    Well then, thank you so much!

Calling out to you!

I'm kidding.

Until next time we meet ok?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Looks like on 16 April, Nogizaka46 SHOW will cover Nagoya Underlive concert a bit.
    Finally they're putting out a video.

11. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    That is great news, Nogizaka46 show is a great gem I think. If they follow the format like last times, then we will see some great moments from the live concert then interviews of under members at the backstage. I wonder which members would record the backstage scenes? - Last time were Cap-Reika and Myumyu.

12. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
  13. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It looked so fun, kinda wish I was there u know. As for the 1st gen, I love rooting for Kazumin's other half but kinda want to see Himetan more as well. From the 2nd gen, Karin is always a safe bet that she step up the plate and deliver her best.

14. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Noujo can surprisingly be quite serious and strict but her outward appearance and behavior always label her as an airhead. Well she's better than last time though but still hilarious.
    As for Karin, she is very observant. I guess being the 2nd oldest in Under Member, she felt obligated to take care of them since Shinuchi Mai is not so free with her OL job.

15. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Rotti's letter is very heartwarming. Members really love Seirarin. I wish she could stay longer.

So Karin will be the next unders leader?

@SSFV Thank you for the concert report, translating Rarin's last blog and mobame entry and for subbing the bomber e special. I just watched it and I really enjoy those unders.

I can't wait for the Nogi46Show but kinda bummed that instead of unders performing, which they always do the past NogiShow, the Keyaki will perform. And i'm also pissed off too that unders only have one song on their latest single.

But at least the management is paying attention to them (e.g the Suumo CM, himetan is practically everywhere and Ranze with Pizza hut cm) I want to see more of them. But Nogichuu is kinda reverting back to it's old format (only senbatsu members are featured weekly). Thank God, Nogibingo is back.

16. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    You're welcome.
    I'm not sure if Karin becomes the leader actually. Some of the 1st gen has leadership qualities like Rottei, Kanarin and Noujo. There are no such thing as official Under leader/captain title but Seirarin's effort was acknowledged by everyone so she unanimously became their leader without being appointed by management.

Ranze is also a weekly guest in R no Housoku.
    Karin is an assistant MC in Shougi Focus.
    Himetan, Maichun, Yuttan and Kanarin are assistant MC in their weekly radio show.
    Rottei is a monthly/bi-monthly regular in Young Guitar.
    Noujo and Himetan are both weekly regular in the now suspended netshow SoniReco.
    Kawago, Kii-chan, Noujo and Maaya are monthly regular in NogiEigo.

I used to be damn pissed at how shitty the management treat the Unders but now I'm a bit used to it and don't get my expectations too high for them because I know I'll get angry more. I'm not too sure about Keyakizaka but since they're only there to perform, I'm ok with it.

Under Members always had one song for each single everytime. The last song where every members participated in was Shakiism and the last MV where every members appeared in was Nandome no Aozora ka. It was also the last time everyone took an official photo together as one group.

In the meantime, I need to study more Japanese so I can translate more videos and articles about Under Members so I won't be releasing anything for a while.

17. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ even Waka joked Rarin was more of a leader than Captain. Lol. As you can see I'm still a newish nogi/idol but Nojou have a leadership quality? Lol. I actually love her.

Actually what I'm trying to say is that at least in the last single, cinque etoile have a song, and Yuutan and Kanarin was part of a unit with Naachan and co. I hope you understand me. Lol

So I hope in the new album they'll be given at least 2 songs as an under members and as a part of another unit.

I enjoy watching nogikoko and nogiten eventhough I don't understand half of their saying. Lol.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  18. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Ah I don't think she was joking. Seirarin and Misamisa have the best leadership capabilities. Noujo always look like she's in her own world but she can be tough when she needs to.

You mean Yuttan and Maichun yes? I get what you mean but those songs were performed by the 12th single senbatsu members so technically, apart from special unit like Cinq Etoile, only senbatsu members performed.
    Nah there won't be any new songs by Unders in the new album.

19. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^I meant the coupling song Sukima. Both Yuttan and Kanarin were part of that song. They were also a unit from the 6th single. But at that time they were all part of senbatsu.

And you're right, I think unders will not have a new song in the new album.

I don't care how long it will take you to subbed Nogikoko and Nogiten, I'll patiently waiting for it and thank you very much bec no one is willing to sub those.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  20. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    Ah so that's what you meant. I see.

Thanks for your encouragement. There were actually a few sub group that wanted to sub Nogiten but...I wonder what happened to them?