1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46's 7th Anniversary LIVE (2019/02/21-2019/02/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Berika

Berika Kenkyuusei

I can't watch live streaming this concert yesterday. And now i want download the file but i found many differents version of file.
    - Live Viewing Japan ver (aidoru online)
    - ATC Stream ver (bagikuy/aidoru online)
    - Shintaikan Live ver (48idol)

What the differences and which one better/recommended?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I guess something to hold us over until the BD is released next year? I'd like to start seeing these released in 4k. I'd pay a little more for that.

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Shintaikan Live is the web stream source and ATC is someone's name who recorded it, so same video.

Live Viewing is the hacked cinema satellite broadcast version. This version has way better picture and sound. You want to get this one!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    are all members present in the whole comcerts??or someone is absent?

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ikuchan missing for Day1. I think that was all. Nanase surprise appearance for the day1-3 even though she was scheduled not to appear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Berika

Berika Kenkyuusei

thank you

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

10gb :cold:

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  9. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    what is the difference between v2 and version before that. I downloaded the 8.8GB file and dont know which is which version

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So 7th Year Bday Live completed and the Nishino Nanase grad concert was awesome as well.

They did it! Their entire discography! It was very well planned -- somewhat cheeky in its execution. I liked the mix rather than the straight order from single to single. Even though it was very much in release order they still threw curves in -- keeping Nanase's songs until the last day. Nanase always had great songs given to her.

My favorite part of the 4th day? 4th Gen performing Keisha suru. They pop up after Settei Onde of the entire group. Surprises? That some of the songs were full songs -- KizuKata especially. Disappointments? Skydiving was over shadowed by the Diya-san balloon. I was hoping for the high wire! Couldn't take my eye off of Mizuki.

Question for those who went. Were the earlier days livelier? Didn't Day 4 seem again subdued because of a graduation? That day was throwing off sad feels, because of Nanase's graduation. Did it seem like the crowd felt the same?

If v1 did not have the crazy staccato cuts of v2, then it would be better? But I really don't know. V2 kind of sucks because of the stuttering. But since I get to watch it on a big screen rather than my laptop, it was more awesome.

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I couldn't get to Day 4 live at the venue, just joined the Live Viewing at a cinema. so I may be wrong, but Day 1 and 2 does seem a lot more energetic with Day 1 having many songs that endeared themselves to the fans, while Day 2 kind of shown the rise of Nogi. Day 4 maybe had the grad feel and focus on Nanase, just like Nanamin 2 years ago. Nanamin's was way sadder imo . Sayoimi has no fan chants , but Kaerimichi still has . so i guess the feel of both them are different, and Day 4 was not as sombre as it would have been.

• Like Like x 3
  12. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I’d like to know because I didn’t live in Japan and didn’t participate Day 4 at cinema as well, Did the fans brought light stick and made a fan chants in the cinema? Or they just watch quietly.

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nothing can be sadder than Nanamin's. I would think that because Nanase has some real great songs it would be hard to make it sad. You can't really make Romance no start sad.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The below shld answer your question. Nothing like at the venue, but still its there. Imagine watching a live soccer telecast, and it’s similar but also different.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I don't think it's about the song, it's because we all know when the concert ended it's also the end of Hashimoto Nanami as an entertainer. Kikkake isn't a sad song for me. But when you saw it performed on 2017 summer tour final, you can't help yourself but cry. Himetan play big role on it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, we already knew about some of Nanase's activities after Nogi and saw how many members much less popular than her are maintaining decent careers in entertainment so I personally don't feel worried I won't be able to enjoy her anymore, though it will definitely get more difficult. (I just hope non-no do another doiya-san calendar this year)

17. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    that"s ....quite surprise....

I thought it would be very quite like watching a movie in cinema in Japan, very very quite even for a funny scene.

18. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Wow That's really amaze me. I can't see sort of this thing in my country.

19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 1
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    News about the concert.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    50k audiences in the last day. I assume they gathered total for about 200k audiences in 4 days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1