1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46's 7th Anniversary LIVE (2019/02/21-2019/02/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They still have a few members that can go low. The one that comes to mind is Junna. Personally, I wouldn't mind if they gave her all the songs...

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Another member is Kubo. She always goes low when singing with Misa, Reika and many times Erika. For sure she with be singing more with Kaki and Seira in the future who are both strong singers with high pitch but can also go low.

3. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Come to think of it, I just noticed that Blu-ray disc 1 doesn't contain Romance no Start VTR (They'd played it before the actual performance)

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is that the video that they usually play after the kage ana?

5. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Not sure it'd been a while anyways, but iirc it's before the overture.

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they do include those VTRs they play before the OVERTURE. The only one I really remember is Tokyo Dome's intro. I may be mistaken. But if you were able to see it, I an envious... Romance no Starto would've been interesting to see... going to go check my BluRays...