1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NyaaKB with Tsuchinoko Panda 1st [Idol wa Uunyanya no Ken] (08/04/15)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by plomeplome, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

I guess this will end up #3, with Juice=Juice or that otaku anime single #1.
    Usually Youkai Watch theme sells very well, but I guess this time the release is very badly promoted to the Youkai Watch fans (mostly kids I guess).
    The fact that Jibanyan isn't on the cover with NyaaKB of the anime edition is another big factor too.

I hope Youkai Watch have an episode where Jibanyan gets into bad mood because NyaaKB failed to get #1 on the charts.

2. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I saw it yesterday at kinokuniya and couldn't resist buying it since it's Paruru center ..but I got a jurina photo card..

3. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I read that each store sell different members photos

4. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Each single comes with three things a photo are inside the cd of a member (the white ones with different poses) and xxxpanda game card and and the store bonus the regular photo size ones with different background colors

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    No I think AKB singles without any gimmicks and only one version would sell 50-60k

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Day 6 Sales: 3,481 (32,220) (2nd)

7. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    those are the weekly sales. as counted by oricon.

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  12. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

1st week sales are out:

Juice=Juice - 34,127
    NyaaKB - 33,675
    Otaku Anime - 32,405
    CNBLUE - 25,999

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    OMG~ JUICE=JUICE GOT 1ST PLACE~~ They are the only other group in H!P history to attain this goal (MM being the original; sub-units/one-shots in H!P don't count). I'm kind of a big fan of H!P lol~ but damn, that was close. If NyaaKB sold like 1,000 extra copies they could have gotten first.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  14. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

Soundscan:
    Real-life NyaaKB edition (16,337)
    Anime NyaaKB edition (10,214) - Soundscan treated this as real-life NyaaKB edition, which I believe it to be a mistake, which is not the first time they make such mistake as well.
    Mix NyaaKB edition (5246)

From neutral point of view, I guess it's best for Juice=Juice to take #1 as NyaaKB is only a temporary group, and am glad it's not that otaku anime which claimed first.

15. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Youkai Watch is a children's anime not an otaku show lol

do you mind providing a source for that?

16. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

Quote the part which makes you think I'm saying Youkai Watch is an otaku anime.

17. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think there's some confusion because none of us know what you're referring to when you include "otaku anime" in your weekly sales listing, so perhaps using the actual artist or title would help clarify things. Looking at the Oricon daily rankings I'll make a guess that you're referring to this "Maji LOVE Revolutions" single with an anime cover?

18. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    what were you saying then ? can you provide your source?

19. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

One may not know what 'Otaku anime' is referring to (nor do I find the need to know anyways in this case), but if one doesn't have reading issues, then you will know for sure it isn't referring to Youkai watch

Nvm, life's too short to explain every single thing. As for source, where else other than the main oricon site?

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    My goodness...how in the world Juice=Juice held off NyaaKB and that otaku anime single? (If you're wondering what the artist of that otaku anime single is, that would be ST☆RISH)

Put those Juice=Juice ups and downs, and the constant otaku single #1 for most days, and what you end up is a whole lot of drama - more drama in the singles race than in the albums race (and the overhyped #ayuvsmiwa that got overshadowed by Masaharu Fukuyama getting #1 and Southern All Stars #2 ahead of miwa's #3 and Ayu's #4 new studio albums) - a whole lot of drama that the margin of victory is less than 500 copies...!

Disappointed NyaaKB didn't get #1 though. I have to say, though, that NyaaKB was the most consistent compared to NyaaKB and the otaku anime single...and they ALMOST got a weekly #1 without getting daily #1! That close! 452 copies! :O