1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oda Nana (Oda) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Oda Nana (織田 奈那)
    Nickname: Oda (おだ)
    Birth date:June 4th, 1998.
    Bloodtype:O
    Birth place:Shizuoka
    Height:162cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Oda is quickly becoming my oshi! She's been really good on 'Keyakitte, kakenai' with the onee character Tsuchida is trying to make lol!
    She has great facial expressions and is very funny.

3. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
  4. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
  5. feindouno

feindouno Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TriassicPark
    - I've only recently checked out Keyakizaka but Odanana has become one of my favorite members.
    - Her intro in Keyakitte was kinda plain, which might have cost her some initial fans, but she's managed to turn that into a running gag, and she has developed an interesting variety character in the show. She has at least one funny moment in every episode.
    - She's also developed a reputation as an unfashionable dresser, which is somewhat unfortunate, but it at least gives her a go-to schtick.
    - She finished 4th in the exam, so she's fairly smart
    - Imho she's one of the prettiest Keyaki members. She looked good in her intro vid despite not having makeup.
    - Hopefully, more people will notice and like her, as she's near the bottom of handshake sales.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    :ome::ome:Happy Birthday!!! :ome::ome:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Nana:ome::ome:

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

9. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^
    Oda's character is Nijika Ishimori??:whistle:

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sorry posting on wrong thread :^^;:

11. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

12. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I can't believe Oda's thread is so quiet. She's been doing so great in their shows, I'd expect she would have gathered a lot more people here to talk about her by now. In any case, it's becoming clearer by the day that she's becomming my favorite in Keyakizaka.

13. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Not sure if there are any other Odanana oshi here, but she's among my favourites as well. Variety-/TV-wise, she's Keyaki's best shot and seemed to go this direction quite early in KeyaKake. But just as good she's with things like that, she is not what one would call "idol" in the usual way which probably makes it hard for her to gain a large fanbase. Who knows, maybe she'll be recognized more in the future, she definitely does have a fanbase but I assume that those who like her may often have an unorthodox preference when it comes to their favorites. This somewhat applies to me as well.
    KeyaKake and Keyabingo already have so many Oda Nana Classics (the last KeyaKake and Keyabingo episodes, respectively, were a bullseye again) and almost every time she gets the attention, something funny or weird comes up.

14. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    She is kinda growing on me. Pretty funny on variety shows so far. Seem to be a pretty tough girl.

15. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I really like Oda! Her voice and variety skills are really making me lean towards her

16. KYK_nana

KYK_nana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    She just ain't the ideal Japanese idol who acts cutesy or tsundere or whatever popular characters idols have. People may say she lacks the professional mindset, but she's just being herself, and she happens to be a sweet and funny girl. I think(hope) she'll gain more popularity eventually, as I'm one of her biggest fans

17. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Why does nobody post in Oda's thread? I find this interesting because Oda seems relatively well liked and yet she has the least amount of posts! Fuyuka even has way more! Some people said Nana would be better pick than Fuyuka, so I find this interesting. I suppose Fuyuka isn't as disliked as people may think? :confused:

Anyway, Oda seems to get along with EVERYONE. I always see her all over everyone's blogs constantly. Nanako is so sweet, sleeping in her room and what not and also with the Oda Nana camel. Her, Rika, and Nana seem to get along very, very well. Nana seems like a good person for the group and a way to get everyone to interact with each other. She's really made me take more notice of her recently.

18. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    she was actually the first member whose name I remembered because it sounds like Oda Nobunaga!

I like her, she seems very sweet and funny.

19. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I think it's just because Fuu's thread has a number of enthusiastic regular posters, especially me, lol. Odanana's popularity in the public is definitely in the lower 3rd of the group but higher than Fuyuka's.
    It's true that she's one of the most social and respected members in the group, but there's an interesting tendency in other groups too that members like that often don't score that good with the public. Similar to Fuyuka, she's not identified as the usual idol and as such only attracts a minor fanbase. But it's exactly these untypical characteristics, like boldness, courage, humor and the ability to raise the voice at any occasion makes her my type too. I agree with that we need more Odanana support.

By the way, I think the MC's were also joking about a name similarity to Oda Nobunaga in the first KeyaKake episodes.

20. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei