1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogino Yka Jiwaru Days photo

img20190226AKB481.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20190301_112608.jpg

I will be always with my argument to bury NGT48 as it's not only dead but also already rotten then make a new group to replace with credible management in Hokkaido. AKS always aspired a group in Hokkaido but yet to come true so why still expect NGT48? Now is the best moment to make AKS old dream to come true as it should've been supposed to.

Now Yuka, forget your patch of rice paddy in Niigata. Now let's make a new start with a new hope in Hokkaido. You're the leader.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Old Old x 2
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just got my Potekoro Ferret aka Saburou, Yuka's mascot which she mistaken it as a meerkat instead of a ferret.
    IMG_af4fjh.jpg

If it's titled down it'd look like that it's angry
    IMG_-nwr46l.jpg
    Because fuck NGT48. I have completely lost trust to this yakuza managed group. I hope AKS better announce disbandment of this group on annual spring concert next month. Yeah you know that I ambitiously demand a replacement group in Hokkaido but if not now then I still demand the disbandment of NGT48 and members spread to various 48 group. Yuka & Rika to AKB48 as they mostly work in Tokyo since agency transfers, Hinata to SKE48, & Miyu to STU48, while Ayaka & Marina go to Carandiru. If AKS & Akimoto still expect this group then are they sane?

OK, sorry for ranting here, I'm looking forward Saburou no hi on 3/26.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka rather not to talk about the absence of sousenkyo this year. She just posted Instastory aboty the TV show with Suda and recently she retweeted a tweet with hashtag arigatou max toki.

Max Toki stops operating and will be replaced by a new type of shinkansen.

Well, no more Max Toki then next, no more NGT48 too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    As she said in her latest photolog, she tries to avoid talking or thinking about negative or depressing things and instead focus on the positive. That said she's almost certainly talked about it in her mobame (unfortunately I let my subscription lapse).

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK, I haven't checked Photolog.

OK Yuka, there'll be always positivity. You can leave that damned apartment forever and you can move all your stuffs to your another apartment in Tokyo or your family house in Koshigaya. You'll never come back but you can keep your career.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I don't know why someone who hate NGT and members so much always wanders here. Nothing to do except attacking the group and members on internet?

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes, I'm turning hating NGT48 and demanding the disbandment of this cancerous group. Look what the impacts; no sousenkyo, many AKB48 variety shows stop airing. Also I've found that NGT48:

• Conspiring with yakuza (inaoka)
    • Committing oppression (bullying)
    • Human trafficking & child sexual abuse (inaoka rapping a 17 exmember shortly after her departure).
    • Hacking (his gang hacking Niigata's police website)
    • Bribery (ever wonder why the cops barely doing anything?l
    • Plagiarism (that Russian MV song clearly plagiarize a very famous song Viva La Vida by Coldplay).
    Since the creation, NGT48 was already corrupt! When NGT48 was announced, I was wondering, where the hell is that? Note that at that moment I was still not very knowledgeable about Japan. Why didn't they make the new group in Sapporo, Hokkaido like it was always rumored? Now I know that the creation of SPR48, the rumored 48 was almost done and it almost became real but when it was like 97% and I heard that the video of 1st gen audition was already done and ready to be published but all of these were terminated because the rice paddy criminals persuade AKS who is also corrupt to make in their land instead. One member of the gang is father of a member of NGT48 who has very important position and also the CEO of one if NGT48's sponsors that is still a sponsor even most of others are leaving.

So for everyone sake, NGT48 has to be devastated!

With the fact about termination of SPR48 creation and AKS made NGT48 instead and last January I found someone on Twitter that NGT48 should be disbanded and replaced by AKS old dream of SPR48 and moved the resources (unreleased songs, outfits, etc) to Sapporo. I took that tweet seriously and I'm ambitious about it even I vow by The Bible that I stop eating rice, main Niigata product until NGT48 and only eat wheat products such as breads and noodles also potato. Now, everyday I go to a grocery store to buy raw potatoes and making it sometimes homemade french fries sometimes mashed potato. It's better than precooked ones as it has no preservatives.

About Yuka, yes, this is my contribution to her. I once urged her to get a rid of TA & NM and go to their real best friends like Miona & Shuka (a seiyu who is also Yuka's senpai in middle school in Koshigaya, 2 years older). I love her and I care about her, I'm self proclaimed the one who cares about that idiot girl more than anyone, even her parents!

OK, let's see Spring Concert next April, if AKS/Akimoto still keep NGT48 then their sanity is questionable. So I hope they better disband the cancer. My suggestion of revival of SPR48 to replace NGT48 is optional but the members of NGT48 can be transferred to other 48 groups. Hope they spread geographically, according to their home prefecture. Niigata is closer to Tokyo (AKB48) but is a part of Chubu region (SKE48 in Nagoya). I also heard a report that Keyholder, new owner of SKE48 offers NGT48 members new home in Nagoya, hope this will be real and hope the firm also filters so unwanted members wouldn't move to SKE48 also Keyholder has to watchout the fans to prevent the culprits following them to move to Nagoya too. Even overseas group can be an option too. Maybe some members to MNL48 & SGO48 that haven't got kaigai? If anyone to JKT48 then in Indonesia, a cop who gone famous said that there's no place for organized crime in Indonesia, yakuza? Even he's not scared to isis. He's a favorite to be the future chief.

OK, let's hope the best and NGT48 has ended now.

Max Toki is gone, replaced by E7, NGT48 to follow to meet its demise too. Niigata is considering new symbols.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  15. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    You're fuckin off your rocker man.

The only similarities between the two songs are the strings being used. The chord progressions, melodies, every fucking thing else is different.

Not to mention Viva La Vida itself has been hit with plagiarism claims.

Your entire post is retarded man but that plagiarism thing fuckin triggered me. You really think that song plagiarized Viva La Vida?

This fuckin forum I swear.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i think its not the whole forum, this guy is an exception, well, let him keep this up and the mod will ban him soon

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Creep by Radiohead had been accused to be a plagiarism to Air That I Breathe By Albert Hammond,
    and the band has to pay royalty to the singer. Note that Albert Hammond the singer is father of Albert Hammond Jr of The Strokes.

But Radiohead recently acuse Lana Del Rey for plagiarize the same song.

• Old Old x 2
  18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Don't feed the troll... :fear::fear::fear:
    Sad to see him luring in Yukas Thread (well every girl in AKB + SG wouldn't be the right place for him:hmm:)

I hope Yuka has new shoots coming. She ha such a lovely face:blush:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Her twitter fulled with bashing comments right now
    And she posted very long insta posts about memories in the past, espicially Election. Such a emotional girl
    I know she didn't do anything wrong, she tried her best for idol career, for group but her reactions in Mahohon's case making her get more and more antis :(
    Right now my emotion for her and NGT is very conflicting too, I don't now I could keep supporting her and group or not :(

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, didn't know this was Radiohead thread. Should we rename the title and move it to Alaska of Japan?

As for the conflicting feeling, I'm not sure if this is useful, but treat these as growing pain. No pain, no gain.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1