1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Water gun game:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    More games:

Asahi Shimbun has today published an article about a new law in Japan starting on 10/1 which will make it easier to identify the perpetrators of internet defamation:
    https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASQ9J5VSNQ9HUTIL00M.html

Yuka has made the following comments in the article (via Google Translate):

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm now thinking that Yuka might have become a permanent member of the Dreamer House YouTube team, in this new video she has a western-style meal with the others in Kita-Urawa in Saitama:

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another video out and about in Kita-Urawa:

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Dreamer House 2-hour livestream from earlier with Ogiyuka and former AKB48 member Shiichan:

• Like Like x 1
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Only Shiichan is described as a "guest" for this one, so it does seem Yuka is a regular now.

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuka talking with her fellow MC, former Nogizaka46 member Kawamura Mahiro, at today's KAWASAKI REGAZZE FESTA:

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    More from Kita-Urawa:

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of talk videos:

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview with 'Weekly Women's PRIME' published today:
    https://www.jprime.jp/articles/-/26252

img_8bc0342ee2140a407f6343d515a97709442323.jpg

It seems to work well in DeepL but of course the translation below is not necessarily completely accurate:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Most of it looks okay. There's one paragraph though that probably needs a more accurate (or at least reliable) translation. In particular I'm not sure the translation of "寄り添えなかった" is correct.

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I know google translate isn't the best, but I was struck with the term "riots" used by deepL Google uses "turmoil" for 騒動. jisho gives
    strife; riot; rebellion; turmoil. I think either strife or turmoil makes more sense than riot or rebellion (it wasn't January 6).

13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Love the part that goes (also, sorry for me using a gray-matter wetware translator in real time; I trust what I read and what I hear):
    確かに、NGTに注目が集まっている時期に、自分の不用意な言動がみなさんの臆測をかき立ててしまいました。それについては自分に落ち度があり、反省しています。ただ、私個人の考えで、被害を受けたメンバーに寄り添えなかったのは本当です。騒動を収めるために取り繕う、という選択もできましたが、私はそれを選びませんでした。今でもその気持ちは変わっていません
    "Surely, during the period [after the incident came to light] when public eyes were pointed on NGT, my own heedless words and actions have caused speculations to arise around from the people outside. About that, it is my own fault, and I am regretful for this. However, then again, it's also true that, out of my own personal thoughts and judgment, I found it impossible for me to stand by and solidarize with the member who had suffered the offence [= Maho; never mentioned by name in the whole piece]. There also came up the option to just put on a good facade, in order to bring the controversy to a close, but I myself decided not to opt for it. Even to this day, my sentiments on that have remained unchanged."

Ogino, you clearly do not care to show consideration, on your own volition, for others people' plights and you are unrepentant on it for unspecified reasons (if not with a sense of unfounded conviction for your clearly mistaken actions), so why are you even expecting others to do it for yours now (because I'm not seeing it happening anyway)? Because you thought it was acceptable for you while the going was still good, but now that your career after graduation is dead in the water you have to reinvent yourself as the idol version of Smiley Kikuchi, despite having none of the qualifications or the heart?

Why is it that I feel that for this entire year Ogino's own actions have always revolved around trying to paint herself as the victim, and while declaring herself extraneous to the assault incident (despite nobody ever calling her out on this -- everyone called you out on what was seen as clearly callous and inflammatory behavior afterward), she always had to put in a word too many to try and diminish the incident and screw everything up in one single action?

This isn't the first time either, hell no:
    At 4:50 into this video, when mentioning what the caption describes as the "happening that had gone on inside of the group", she tries to paint the assault incident as being merely a matter of "She had certain fans of someone else coming over to her own house, something as that".
    Even before that one of the clueless idiots on the other side (comedians from the duo Kakaroni and host of the channel, associated with TV Saitama -- don't worry about giving them views since the channel doesn't even pass the basic requirements for monetization, hence probably why it was abandoned despite trying to be controversial for views) tried instead to introduce it at 4:09 as "Well, to get straight to the point, there was this girl who, how to say it, became the victim of, something like ...bullying? And (turning at Ogino) she then was rumored as being the principal perpetrator in it" (huh?), with Ogino nodding at it.

Even more appallingly stupid is the part at the end of this whole segment, because the other idiot from the comedian duo, completely confused by the spin (assuming he isn't following a script, since nobody in there seems smart enough to rehearse a piece), concluded with a tirade at 6:55 saying:
    "The problem is that such a detail about getting a non-prosecution is something that hardly gets reported on news. When there is some accident occurring, this is published out loudly to the public with news pieces that equate suspects to being criminal perpetrators -- yet the fact it was not prosecuted wouldn't get brought up, right?"

What the hell is he even prattling about? In fact, who the hell is he even trying to stand in defense of with this? Even more mind-boggling, apart from him trying to make it seem like media hid the fact that the incident ended in non-prosecution, is that his explanation doesn't even make sense in a legal context either, especially in Japan where suspension-of-indictment dispositions account for the vast majority of such cases sent to the prosecutor but not prosecuted.
    And Ogino keeps nodding in agreement the whole time (!!).

It's like Ogino just has no way to draw pity on herself without at the same time trying to diminish, and exploitatively ride on, a criminal incident which she has no business talking about for her own personal, exclusive self-interests (every time she does, it's always "me, me, me" -- don't hold your breath seeing the title).
    If I were to make a guess, I'd say that, in light of her unsuccess, she believes that Maho ruined her oh-so promising career with her incident (every time it begins on this premise in flowery details, after all) and she has been harboring a beef with her in every action; otherwise she could have easily kept the two things (abuses against Maho, abuses against herself) duly separated and treated with equal respect in the three or so times she spoke on about it (clumsily so) this year alone.

Be thankful we are a few hours into Christmas day so I'll keep myself from telling her to straight-up go fuck herself. So, merry Christmas, vulture.

---

Addendum:
    Another thing... Honestly, can Ogino at least keep her excuses consistent, also? From the story in the interview (and, by the way, the only other part of the article that comes close to talking about anything of the incident; so much for the advertised "troof"):
    私はメンバーのグループLINEで事件について知りました。当初、運営サイドから詳しい説明はなく、数か月たってから話し合いの場が設けられ、事実確認ができたような状況だったんです。でも『話し合いの内容は他言無用』とくぎを刺されていたので、私たちは何も言うことはできない。なので当時は“どう振る舞えばいいのかわからなかった”というのが本音です。
    "I got to know about the incident on the LINE group chat of the members. Back at the beginning, there was no detailed explanation coming from the management side, and it was only after several months had passed that an avenue was set up for us to have a discussion together, and we came to a condition where we could have a determination of the facts. Still, we got warned to «keep it mum about the content of the discussion», so we could not say out anything.
    So, my honest thoughts are that, at the time, «I didn't know in which manner I should have better behaved».
    "

Now, what is it that she said about the same event in the Dreamer House video some months back, at 5:24?
    "I'd often return back to Tokyo [from Niigata] at the time so, with nothing really happening around, I also learned that there has been this incident through LINE chat. On the LINE group chat with the staff."

Also, you don't know how you should have behaved at the beginning? Clearly not sending perplexing coded messages on mobame that coincided with a fishy, scripted special livestream from Bunshun, or making harebrained statements at that 3rd anniversary theater show, would have helped not making you look like an asshole.
    Try asking Tsugumin, who is graduating just a few days from now and whose gestures you are clearly disrespecting.
    Or hell, even Yamada Noe who at the time told on Twitter that "I believe every member each wants to be close and solidarize with the member who had faced such dangerous experience" (let's give her credit where it's due), which in hindsight served also to save your own face.
    They are clearly more of an adult than you are.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Emphasis on "reliable".

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Yuka is a piece of trash. I'm glad her career is over. She's fooling nobody.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  16. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If only there was some rule concerning this kind of behaviour on Stage48 ..... ow, wait there is

and because I'm in a good mood and it's the start of the year you'll get a free official warning

• Winner Winner x 6
  17. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I think this is like what.. second time she actually talked about the whole Incident since she's grad in the past year?
    Both of the interviews hasn't provide much context of what we already know and discussed, however..
    It's already double of statements we heard written and verbally that the other sides in the past 5 years..
    Something to ponder about.. #justicefor or #benefitfor ? :|

18. baboboy

baboboy Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    machine translation

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member