1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oguma Tsugumi (Tsugumin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Sep 8, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name:
    Oguma Tsugumi.
    Nickname: Tsugumin.
    Birthdate: December 15, 2002.
    Birthplace: Niigata, Japan.
    Hobbies: Touring around pet shops.
    Special skill: Smiling, Taiko drums.

2. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Here's her video in case anyone hasn't seen it. I love when she laughs at the beginning, so cute!

3. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    One of my favorites. She has such an infectious smile! I recommend watching the NGT documentary if you haven't, she gets a lot of time in it :D

4. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    image.jpg Looks like paruru and yui had a baby

Equals image.jpg

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Congrats to Tsugumi Oguma for being one of the first NGT48 Homegrown Members to be apart of an AKB48 Single. From the 42nd Single thread.

6. kenchanayoh

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    she's so cute. im old enough to be her dad lol

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Tsugumin :ome::ome:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  8. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    Happy birthday !!!!

9. kitarieoshi4life

kitarieoshi4life Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Happy birthday cutest little bear!!!

10. kenchanayoh

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She was on some segment called Tabishoujo

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Tsugumis Unit is Tenshi no Shippo together with Rika and Moeka

Sent with Tapatalk

12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  13. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Awww! Happy Birthday my little baby <3

I love her long hair btw

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Here's an interview published on Nikkan Sports earlier this month, to celebrate Tsugumin's dedication to theater performances. I thought of translating it to raise awareness, since many people may not know that despite her young age she's also one of the most hardworking members in the group.
    Also, it should be said that on top of taiko drums she also knows how to play piano and flute (she gave a good display of her skills on SR before, too). Basically, she has a natural talent for musical instruments, so more power to her on that too.

[​IMG]

Special reward for attending all 181 theater performances, solo interview
    Oguma Tsugumi, growing up times

It's been a year since the NGT theater opened. Oguma Tsugumi (14) became the only member to appear in all 181 theater performances (as of the 7th of this month), including the shucchou kouens[*]. This time, we will publish a special interview commemorating Oguma's perfect attendance. We also had a photoshoot while surrounded by Niigata Bandai Taiko drums, which are Oguma's speciality.

Congratulations!

Congratulations for your perfect attendance prize. You are the only one among members, and still continue to be. How does Oguma, who's the youngest member, relate with elder members?
    Oguma: When we are all dancing together, they teach me plenty of things. I am able to study things in many different situations, so I want to keep learning even more from now on.

You are surely treated with affection, but with what feelings do you carry on each stage peformance, which have now surpassed 180 times?
    Oguma: The number one thing is to enjoy yourself. Many people have told me that I "dance with fun, so it's good", so I want to keep on this way.

This time, we did a photoshoot with Niigata Bandai Taiko drums, which Oguma had been playing until elementary school.
    Oguma: That's so nostalgic. It makes me want to beat them (laughs). I played at the elementary school club in the countryside. We performed at retirement homes, and at the childcare center's Summer festivals. At the time when I was playing taiko, we didn't have any drum at home, so I practiced in my room by beating a wooden bucket from the bathroom.

I heard that you played until the sixth year of elementary school, so it was something you did until just a few years ago. Changing the discussion, Captain Kitahara said in yesterday's interview that, compared to the audition time, your dance has improved a lot and your look has become beautiful.
    Oguma: Ahaha. As for the dance, when I look back at it afterwards, even I think "that's amazing". I don't feel that I have practiced all that much, but I could get so far with the members teaching me lots of thing.

In regards to appearance, you have also grown taller since you joined NGT48 one year and a half ago.
    Oguma: That's so. I measured my height just the other day, and it was 164cm (laughs). When I joined NGT48, it was 156cm. I grew up by 8cm. How did it happen? (laughs)

On December last year, during the Seitansai, in the letter from Oguma's father it was written that "Even your height is similar to mine". So your father is tall too, right.
    Oguma: That's right. My father's height is 181cm or something around that. (laughs) So he may be tall. Even now his knees sometimes hurt.

April is coming

So it looks like your height will keep getting taller. By the way, on April you'll have your major debut at last. You are Niigata's group, so what would you think of a song that makes good use of Niigata Bandai Taiko drums?
    Oguma: What about that... (laughs) There'll be coupling songs in addition to the main song, so I'm looking forward to knowing what the songs will be like. It's a major debut that everyone is anticipating, so I want to make it into a fantastic single.

---

[*] For those few who don't know, the term shucchou kouen is used to describe the theater performances that NGT does at other sister group's theaters every now and then. Like the one they performed at NMB's theater just the other day, for example.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  15. laeken

laeken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
  16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  17. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I randomly clicked on this NGT matome post yesterday and wondered who the introduced member was. The first picture was cute, but when I got to the short video uploaded on that page, that member had hooked me in. I had to do a quick search and to my surprise she was Tsugumin! My only, faint memory of Tsugumin before yesterday was her first profile picture from two years ago, but oh my how much she's changed since then!

I went on a search to find more recent info about her (besides this thread), and found this cute two-shot with Rena (originally from Rena's 170403 photolog):
    (removed dead photo link)

Another wonderful shot of Tsugumin was included in this interview linked earlier in the General thread by Cisalpine88:
    (removed dead photo link)
    Her smile is so soothing!

I had accumulated quite a lot of points at CDJapan so I used them to order Seishun Dokei's Type A just now - decided on that version because of Tsugumin's individual PV. Can't wait for the single to arrive!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  18. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Just got my copy of Seishun Dokei in the mail, and when I started opening the case I thought "Nooo, I couldn't possible have such good luck.." - and behold!

Edit 2018/05/29: removed dead photo link

There she was. :blush:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Tsugumin has been looking very cute and beautiful lately! From the buzzrhythm video, wow her mom is such a bijin! But Tsugumin's reaction is very cute! Is it just me that the way Tsugumin looked and acted was like Keyaki's Sugai Yuuka?

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Tsugumin's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here