Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Where tf are those Mayuyu fans?

Yuiyui...!!

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In the end, a management trick that went nowhere.
    So can't blame Yuiyui if (as most of the time) a senior's fans leave the community with their girl. Happens all the time, will happen with the next.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Is a live SR broadcast from a boat a 'first' for an AKB member? [hehe] (credit to uploader):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

[ENGSUB] Yuiyui forgot to turn off her SHOWROOM; Hiichan and Ayanan to the rescue

if the video does not show watch the video here

:lol:

• Like Like x 5
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/drama_streamtbs/status/1551512398145527808
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Based on the recent trailer I saw, this seems to be more of a comedic drama again as well (like Koi ni Mudaguchi). The colours are bright and the plot is a little silly, although not in a bad way. I look forward to watching it.

https://twitter.com/blitzlilz is subbing the show when it comes out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I just came here to see if @Jay1 had anything to comment on today's SUMMER STATION.

=======================================================================================

11. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

he must've been banned again; he's been too quiet.

12. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    STU kennin when?

can't imagine if nagi was in that situation

the lead is Iinuma Ai
    "Winner of "The Day I Become an Actress," a joint project by TBS, Tanabe Agency and Yasushi Akimoto to discover new actresses."
    coincident? [hehe]

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hii: "What was her num... You know what? I'm a bit busy right now, ask somebody else."

14. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

How do you think she got into a talent agency in the first place? AKB girls who become popular in AKB are usually the ones who have their contract sold to a talent agency. The more popular AKB can make the girl the more they can sell her contract for. According to your agency promotion theory Zest could have picked any random Team 8 girl who has never been in AKB senbatsu and turned her into an actress, and it was just a coincidence that Zest only signed management's biggest push in Team 8 and center of Teacher Teacher to give acting roles to. Just a coincidence right? Sure lol.
    Like what was already said, in Japan when it comes to acting (and largely showbiz in general) popularity comes first, and Yuiyui got her popularity from being in AKB/Team8. If Yuiyui had not been popular in AKB then Zest would not have been interested in signing her and thus she wouldn't have gotten those acting roles. Just like Maeda Atsuko, Nishino Nanase, Shimazaki Haruka, Hirate Yurina, even Kosaka Nao, the 48/46 idol-becomes-actress system is effectively responsible for creating Yuiyui's acting career to begin with. While in comparison any reverse benefits are so small in comparison that they're not worth mentioning.

15. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I mean, you're not wrong, but I don't think that's what @Mana meant either...

16. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Yuiyui ditched all the fans who took their time to see her during this hot ass summer! Talking on radio with popular geinins and seiyuu is her priority. Hope she's doing a good job of spreading AKB around.. Did she even mention AKB during the radio?

I'm adding this 'Summer Station Ditch' incident to her list of sins.

How come she removed AKB from her twitter bio?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

well I never denied that Yuiyui was signed to an agency thanks to being in AKB, obviously Zest didn't randomly find her on the streets and decided to sign her... what I was saying is that she's not getting these drama roles thanks to being in AKB like it's not the reason why she gets casted, it's thanks to her agency. and yes she got signed to that agency because of being popular in AKB in the first place, but it's not like her popularity is only thanks to management/others and not thanks to herself at all. She passed the auditions to be Tokyo rep in Team 8, it was probably the most competitive auditions so that's an achievement, then she got high handshake sales in her first years, etc. Sure she got a push, but how many members did and how many of them end up bringing results like Yuiyui did... She deserves credit for her popularity and for ending up signed to an agency that is giving her good opportunities now.

She has it written on her IG bio (where she has more followers too), it's also in her 755 bio, on her TikTok (both the bio and the username), etc. and it's mentioned in all her articles that she's a member of AKB. I don't think it has to be everywhere, I'm pretty sure there are other members who don't write it in all of their bio and it's fine. She doesn't need to scream every second that she's in AKB lol. That doesn't mean anything when it comes to her dedication to AKB or how much she promotes the group x_x

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Aka