1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    But she did insinuate the crowd that there's some that didn't kept their promise (to not jumping, lifting, moshing,etc) :lol:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, she's interviewed by Yahoo News of her recent popularity as "one in 20.000 years bishoujo" :wtf:
    http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20151019-00055084-playboyz-ent

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The interview was actually done by Weekly Playboy and was picked up by Yahoo News. http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2015/10/19/55084/

===

Hmm.. sincerely, I got no interest to Yui since a month ago after reading some 2ch discussions. She did not shine in Team 8 until recently and I actually thought the Tokyo representative is inferior for getting overshadowed even though Tokyo has a massive idol crowd. The recent news about her actually made me take a closer look. And, she is really cute and a bit weird on the side. I am convinced.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

preview of YuiYui and Ikumin's Gekijourei Kara no Jotaijo preview
    the title of this episode is Haikyo.

if the video does not show watch the video here

this episode will be broadcast on Nov 6 2015 (@27:09-27:39 JST)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

《三重県:2015年11月7日(土)・8日(日)》
    TOYOTA GAZOO Racing PARK in SUPER FORMULA Rd.7 JAF GRAND PRIX SUZUKA

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

YuiYui on Bingo (11-3-2015) :cool:

lol at Juri-chan getting yelled at by her kohai when she got hit by the volley ball [hehe]
    nice skit by YuiYui !
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Team 8 performed Romance, Irane on AKB48 show (11-7-2015)

[​IMG]

credit: akb48

backup http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2745.html

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. yuchi

yuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro

cr: uploader

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Oguri Yui Fancam - Koisuru - 12/5 Toyota Gazoo Yokohama

10. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Oguri Yui won the "AKB48 Group Newspaper Award 2015"

AKB48 Group Newspaper Award is an annual award selected through various activities/articles of members. Here Oguri Yui won with the "Net Topic “1 in 20,000 Years” Beautiful Girl, Oguri Yui! "

source: http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2015/10/19/55084/
    http://toyota-team8.jp/news/list/20151218-82980020809732.php

Translation of interview with Oguri Yui from 10/19:

Net Topic “1 in 20,000 Years” Beautiful Girl, Oguri Yui!

Right now, Oguri Yui (13) has become the center of attention on the net as the “1 in 20,000 years beautiful girl.”

Currently, she’s playing an active role as a member of AKB48’s Team 8, and now has gotten a great response and suddenly become a huge hit! We approached her true face.

Whatever it is… this article goes deeper than just appearances, to help you notice new charms of hers!

--First of all, when you heard about being the “1 in 20,000 years beautiful girl”, what did you think?

Oguri: “Ehhh--- That’s a lie! There’s no way.” (lol)

--How did you find out?

Oguri: Another 8 member Moka-chan (Yaguchi) told me “You’ve come! 20,000 years-chan!” I replied “What the heck?” and she explained it to me in detail. Later Nakano Ikumi-chan also told me “From now on I’ll call Yuiyui 20,000 years-chan.”

--What did your fans tell you about it?

Oguri: Before this, I was at an event in Niigata and I heard a voice from the audience calling “20,000 years-chan!”. I was happy, but also a bit embarrassed.

--Originally, Hashimoto Kanna-chan was called the “1 in 1,000 years beautiful girl”, then SNH48’s Kiku-chan (Ju JingYu) was “4,000 years”, and then NMB48’s Ota Yuuri-chan was “10,000 years”... and finally 20,000 years!

Oguri: I’m happy, but I also don’t really want to apologize. (Sparkle)

--By the way, your voice seems to be similar to Ogura Yuko’s.

Oguri: I’ve never thought so, but the other members often say the same thing. Her image is very cute, so I’ll try to study it.

--She’s the idol who came from the “Korin Star” (Note: Ogura Yuko often jokingly claims to be “Ringo-Momoka-Hime” from the “Korin Star”, an apple shaped planet. This is what they’re referencing in continuation of the previous question)

Oguri: Ah, but I remember seeing on the TV news that she graduated from “Korin Star”...

--So Yui-chan what will you do about that?

Oguri: I’ll keep speaking naturally. I could try speaking in a completely different way~. But I think if I did that it would be weird. I won’t change how I talk.

--So you’ll speak like that?

Oguri: What should I do? Apparently my Japanese is a bit weird. I guess I speak in a my pace sort of way.

--Well your tempo certainly is pretty loose.

Oguri: I also like playing pranks though. Once I really surprised Hiichan (Honda) who’s the same age as me.

--What happened?

Oguri: We were on the ground floor. Ayane-chan (Takahashi) was on the second floor, and I’d sneak up from a different staircase and hide. I jumped out from behind them and they went “Wha--” and “Kyaaa----” (lol.

--Did you do that to various other members?

Oguri: Not Eri-chan (Oda), because I knew she’d get scared and cry.

--Sounds like she’d be the perfect person to choose to scare. Oda-san, you’re a high school third year though… (lol) By the way, what’s your favorite subject in school.

Oguri: I like gym class. After that is English, I managed to get an A for it on my report card! I’d like to take advantage of English by going abroad. I want to travel around the whole world!

--Right now, what is the number one place you’d like to go?

Oguri: Hawaii. I went once when I was younger, but I don’t really remember it…

--When did you go?

Oguri: When I was in fourth grade.

--Isn’t that pretty recent?! Anyways, how did you get interested in AKB48?

Oguri: I really admired Oshima Yuko-san. I happened to hear about the Team 8 audition. Then my grandma asked me “Why don’t you go for it?”

--What do you like about Yuko-san?

Oguri: Her dancing is great, and she’s really cute. When I watched her graduation concert, I was speechless and couldn’t talk to her… Iku (Nakano) got to go to see Yuko-san and took pictures with her and spoke with her. I was so jealous.

--What activities has Team 8 been doing recently?

Oguri: We’ve been getting more and more jobs and steadily growing busy. Because I like to dance, the theater performances and concerts are my favorite. I also like the outfits, so shoots are fun too.

--Lately you’ve had work with some of your senpais, how has that been?

Oguri: Since until now I had very little work with my senpais, I kept anxiously thinking “What if I make them angry?” But on the first day of lessons I was alone and Oshima Ryoka-san asked me “What did you say your name was?” and talked to me. Nakanishi Chiyori-san heard me say “It’s Yuiyui” and replied “Yuiyuiyuiyui”, it was pretty funny… Now I’m close to everyone.

--So then, what do you want people to look for in your performances in the theater?

Oguri: Dance and facial expressions. I’ve been taking dance since before I entered AKB48. With facial expressions I’ve gotten comfortable with changing them from song to song, so please notice them.

--What’s your dream for the future?

Oguri: I’m not completely sure, but I would like to go into modeling because I like fashion… but I’d like to challenge myself with many different things. I want to be able to cherish every single job I get.

--You do have a slender figure and height like a model.

Oguri: When Team 8 was formed, Nagi-chan (Sakaguchi), Ayane-chan (Takahashi), and I were all 149cm. But now I’m 159cm, I grew 10cm since then!

--Would you like to grow more?

Oguri: My face looks young, but I’m tall so I feel like the balance is off… But height is good for models so I would like to be about 165cm.

--Alright, then one last message of thanks for everyone.

Oguri: I’m called 20,000 years, but I don’t really know… I’m having a lot of fun with the members and with the fans, so I’m going to work hard by myself, please watch me!

Oguri Yui-
    DOB: 2001/12/26 Tokyo Representative Nickname: Yuiyui
    AKB48 Team 8

credit goes to team8lounge

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  11. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Yuiyui in front of you closeup fancam on her santa outfit performing Isshou no aida at zenkoku tour in kagawa prefecture :cute:

thanks to uploader

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  13. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YUIYUI!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 :ome::ome::ome::banana::banana::banana:<3 <3 <3:banana::banana::banana::ome::ome::ome: <3 <3 <3

15. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUIYUI...

16. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

YuiYui Happy Birthday<3!!!! I wish her good luck in 2016 and to rank in SSK :^O^:[hehe]

17. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Happy belated bday yuiyui
    I'm sorry i was late :(
    I wish this year you can shine brighter and keep that cute smile also that twintails to steal many fans' hearts :cute:
    You will definitely be my oshi in akb after mayu graduate :blush:
    I just knew it from the first time i saw you ❤

18. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
  19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Any chances of Oguri Yui ranking in SSK?

20. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    Yea, I think so. It's between her Nagi, Hijirin, Ikumin, Naru or Nanamichan really. And I'd assume Yuiyui is the most likely of them all if you look at her hs results. Of course for most members of the other groups that doesn't mean too much, but this is team 8 and that's the only measure of popularity we have for them.