1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Okabe Team A [Mokugekisha] (2018/06/12 - 2022/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    19th October show:
    Kato Rena, Goto Moe, Shitao Miu, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Tanikawa Hijiri, Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Hitomi Kotone, Maeda Ayaka, Miyazaki Miho, Sato Minami, Shoji Nagisa, Michieda Saki, Yamane Suzuha.

First show without Yokoyama Yui. Probable subs for Yuiyui and Mion are Kururun and Taguchi, as they subbed those spots before. First full appearance of Sato Minami. 12th performance overall.

I really wish they were performing this stage more often, and I hope it is the two 16 gens centering, those two are very good.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Kururun is Yuiyui's under for this stage. It is not probable. She will center, with Manaka in Miion's spot (Manaka being Miion's under). AKB is not as flexible with stage positions as, for example, HKT is. So the only time Kururun won't center this stage in Yuiyui's absence is if Kururun is also absent from that day. Like wise for Manaka.

3. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Superb

Sent from my Lenovo K10e70 using Tapatalk

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    who da heck in charge here?! apparently its captain Rin.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    04/27 from home performance

Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Kato Rena, Sato Minami, Shitao Miu, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Michieda Saki, Miyazaki Miho, Mukaichi Mion, Yamabe Ayu, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Karen

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Rinwa day stretch
    Bisu shirt intensifies

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  8. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Since the 8/7 and 8/8 concerts were cancelled, I decided to dig into my DMM subscription and catch up on shows that I rarely get to watch entirely live. weekday stages tend to end around 4 am my time.
    this time watched the full 7/29 performance of A6. Ironically, thanks to insomnia, I did watch just the end of this show live when Rei trolled the audience re: the final song. Rei moved to the front talked about the honor of centering Generation Change, then from center position announced the song will be Sustainable!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

members (8): Taguchi, Suzuha, Michieda, Sato, Shinozaki, Nishikawa, Furukawa, Suzuki

unit songs
    Ude wo Kunde: Ayana, Satomina, Sakipon
    Accel: Taguchi
    Hoshi no Mukou-: Rei, Ayana, Satomina, Zun
    Saboten: Kurumi, Sakipon, Furukawa

I have to say Satomina was largely featured in this delivery, centering Ude wo Kunde and delivering an excellent performance, even harmonizing well enough to make Ayana sound good. Unfortunately even Satomina couldn't help Rei in Hoshi no Mukougawa.

Then, just for fun, (and to make sound obvious comparisons) I dug into the archive and watched 2012.10.11 Shinoda Team A. which coincidentally was one of the first stages I was able to stream live.

Shinoda, Ota, Matsubara, Nakaya, Iwasa, Kuramochi, Morikawa, Muriyama,
    Muto, Nakata, Shizuka, KobayashiMarina, Katayama, MaedaAmi, OshimaRyoka, FujitaNana

Biggest difference besides the full complement on stage. was the attitude. AKB48 took itself so seriously nine years ago. These members were consummate variety idols on TV but in the theatre, this was the Witness stage, and the members came out fully engaging the audience. Immediately the eye-contact and body language say, you are seeing Team A tonight and you won't forget it, indeed there was an announcement later that evening about the new waiting stages. This was top-down starting with captain Shinoda to the Zenza performance of KojiMako, ultra-Majime Okada, and Hashimoto?.

If 2021 AKB48 member had this attitude on stage the other girls would laugh at her. I see it happen in recent stages where someone puts in something extra, and the others are giggling behind her. overall, stages today are more loosely delivered, granted they need bigger movement to make up for half-roster (and a set running on 10+ yrs). If someone tried to ad-lib with sixteen members on stage, there's a good chance someone will have a steel-mesh mic in their grill.

One final observation. The polished look of today's members. Where else are you going to find seven teenagers and one OL sporting perfect complexion, not a single blemish among them? Also, the perfect bleached smiles of all the members, Ayana had her yaiba corrected, and even Satomina is sporting orthodontia to correct her rabbit-smile that got her so much attention in PD48. Looking back at the 2012 stage we have a much more organic-looking team, only Shinoda strutting the stage looking catwalk ready.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/01/05 Mokugekisha
    Members:
    Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Suzuki Kurumi, Nishikawa Rei, Sato Minami, Yamane Suzuha, Shinozaki Ayana, Michieda Saki
    Manaka looks cool in Itoshisa no Accel *-*

2022/01/11 Mokugekisha (Kato Rena Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Taguchi Manaka, Michieda Saki, Kato Rena, Suzuki Kurumi, Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Iriyama Anna, Miyazaki Miho
    Renacchi's birthday stage <3 She's so pretty!

I love how both of my favs Satomina and Renacchi did the talking parts for Utsukushiki Mono! They both sound cool in that part! :cute:
    Also Erii looks cute with both of her hairstyles in these 2 stages! and it makes me sad when I see Rei ;_; I will miss Renacchi too ;w;

• Like Like x 2
  10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    You forgot the biggest difference, they're now singing live instead of lip synching

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/01/19 Mokugekisha (Yoshida Karen Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Taguchi Manaka, Suzuki Kurumi, Yamane Suzuha, Nishikawa Rei, Kato Rena, Yoshida Karen, Michieda Saki, Furukawa Nazuna

I don't remember seeing Karen perform before so this is like the first time that I see her!
    if I continue watching these, I'll end up knowing all the members that I don't know yet [hehe]
    Btw Sakipon's hair is sooo short. She used to have the longest hair in the whole group :O

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Okabe Team A senshuuraku line-up:
    Performance 1 (March 9th)
    Iriyama Anna, Sato Minami, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Mukaichi Mion, Yamane Suzuha
    Performance 2 (March 15th)
    Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Sato Minami, Shitao Miu, Shinozaki Ayana, Furukawa Nazuna, Michieda Saki, Miyazaki Miho
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12729877263.html?frm=theme

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022