1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • If videos, or possibly the entire channel, is listed as Made For Kids, they will not receive any payment through the YouTube channel. I'm not sure how and if they're making money off of YouTube – maybe they have a contract with management and are paid either way for this extra thing on the side, but maybe they get the actual money from the channel, so if they have many videos listed as "Content for Children," then they won't get a lot of money out of this and possibly stop it.
    • Content for Children is not suggested on most feeds. If you're logged in, YouTube will show you stuff based on your data. They won't show adults content that is tagged as 'for children.' If you're not logged in and it doesn't store your data, then you'll get trends and they won't show up on trends because it's a child-friendly video.
    • YouTube suggests videos to other people who are not subscribed based on the view count. It's not as clear-cut as Rurouni said, with "if nobody watches this, it won't get suggested." That is true to an extent, but it's more like "50 people have seen the thumbnail of this video but only 2 clicked on the video" or "this video is 15 minutes long, but most people stopped after a minute" or "a lot of people skipped to the end/ahead" (yes, insanely enough, skipping ahead does damage the algorithm). Basically, anything can hinder a video's success, so it's overall a bad thing to have your content listed as 'for children.'
    • If videos are labeled as 'for children,' you won't be able to put them into playlists. This might not matter to everyone, but some people might want to keep playlists of specific themes or just to watch the videos later. I personally make great use of the Watch Later playlist function; I put all my subscription videos in there and sort them by length, so I only go through my subscriptions once a week or so. I would miss their videos if it wasn't possible to add it to a playlist, and if there are people like me, the video would be considered unpopular or not attention grabbing enough to promote it to people who are not subscribed.

TL;DR. Overall, the 'For Children' function is messy and would hurt their chances of being successful with YouTube.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "If you're logged in, YouTube will show you stuff based on your data. They won't show adults content that is tagged as 'for children.' "

"If videos are labeled as 'for children,' you won't be able to put them into playlists."

I don't know anything about how they make money, but I am automatically logged in to my google account when I go to YT, and the latest video was at the top of my suggestions this morning. As a test, I just added the latest video to one of my playlists (all my playlists are private, if that matters).

Maybe YT US is not like YT elsewhere. I just know what I see.

3. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Like I said, the video is not labelled as child friendly content for me so I can add it to playlists etc now as well. But if the content is marked as for kids, even if only for a limited time, the video cannot be added to playlists while it is listed as child friendly. Right now, it seems that their content is marked for all audience/not targeted at children. I believe YouTubers have the power to change the label at their own will, but if they are found to abuse the system, they can be fined for USD $42,000.

4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Okay I think I know what was going on now. I subscribed very early when the entire channel was marked as 'for kid', and the bell icon seems to be based on when you have subscribed as I can like/add to playlist just fine. I just unsubscribed and subscribed again and I can turn on notification now.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Random question, but does anyone know of (or have a favorite) full-length performance of Coin Toss where she's wearing the red outfit (like in this RH19 performance below)? Maybe something in the AKB video warehouse, or some concert DVD?

ON-CT.jpg

6. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    The only full size with that outfit I know is in the AKB48 14th Gen Stage (it's on Eizosoko) on Mar 26, 2017. There might be more, idk. (I just don't really remember which was full size)

• Like Like x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you're like me and live in a country that doesn't have AKB on Spotify or any other streaming platform, and you don't have a copy of 'Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru,' you can now listen to a complete studio version of Namida no Hyomen Choryoku thanks to the dance cover of the NMB48 unit "Danceable!"

I'm posting it in Naachan's thread because I associate it the most with her, what with her being a centre and her voice the most prominent in the song. I thought it would be useful to a few people, I dunno haha

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Found it there. Awesome, thanks! :)

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Wed 1/29 Probably still doing 57th single MV thing.. today and 1/30. Anyway, this day is STU48 4th single release date :)
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Also Miion's birthday
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and Hikachan's birthday!
    [​IMG]

Thu 1/30 57th single MV?

Fri 1/31 It looks like she had a photocard shoot. After that she did a rehearsal for 48G singer finalist live.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    some vids
    https://streamable.com/23i4c
    https://streamable.com/irh6a
    https://streamable.com/ao86i

Sat 2/1 It was supposed to be Sustainable HS, but they postponed it because of the coronavirus. Anyway, I believe she ended up shooting for YuuNaaMogiOn channel.

Sun 2/2 Free time. She ended up watching "Kimetsu no Yaiba" and then going to the theater to watch Team 4 perform. She wrote a short impression on everyone that perform that day.
    Also 2nd gen 1st stage started on this date. Their stage is Boku no Taiyo. Naachan wanted to perform in it :^^;:
    Anyway, between BokuKoi and Boku no Taiyo, it is probably easier for her to perform in Boku no Taiyo since for BokuKoi she would need to learn some songs from scratch.

Mon 2/3 She had a job first and after that having a dinner with Yuiri, Hikachan, and Sayarin

=====
    Tomorrow (Tue 2/4) is finalist live! The show starts from 18:30 which you can watch it live on TV. Unfortunately, this means that she will miss STU48 performance on Utacon, which is probably STU48 4th single first performance on TV.

=====
    some random pics...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    From Kashoryoku Finalist Live Setlist:

M27 Daisuki na Hito (Okada, Mineyoshi)
    EN3 Sayonara Daisuki na Hito (Okada, Yahagi)

....Naachan has too many Daisuki na Hito.

(Note: she participated in more songs than this, I just picked this two for the joke)

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Okada Nana Victims Association when?

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't really get what their game consist of.
    Related to sound and ...

• Like Like x 1
  13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's Chinese whisper game, except everyone also play loud music on their headphone. It's hilarious.

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This has become somewhat popular on Korean variety programmes, as far as I know. A few of the other 48G members have done it while on Produce 48, and you'll find videos of pretty much every Korean idol group doing it. I'm not really watching any Japanese variety programmes (except AKBingo and that's gone now T_T)

15. Rurouni

Tue 2/4 Finalist live! She sang
    - 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou (she picked this song because of Arichan Sobakasu, both are Rurouni Kenshin songs)
    - WHY (the ones that she sang on the contest)
    - Secret base (duet with Moeka)
    - Kibouteki Refrain (duet with Moeka, this is AKB song choice)
    - Daisuki na Hito (duet with Arichan, this is STU song choice)
    - Sayonara na Daisuki na Hito (duet with Moeka, this is the same song that they performed on the previous finalist live. The reason they sing it again is because they give a chance to those that are graduating to perform once more and while Churi picked her grad song, Moeka picked this song)
    *the list doesn't include songs where they all performed together.
    Naachan also cried a bit when singing Sayonara na Daisuki na Hito.
    [​IMG]
    more pics
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Toyonaga Aki wrote an impression on each finalist on her blog https://ameblo.jp/aki-toyonaga/entry-12573064459.html
    she wrote that she adored Naachan because in the past Naachan talked about her in SR and it gave her confidence.

Mimura Hino also wrote an impression on each finalist and this is her post about Naachan https://7gogo.jp/mimura-hino/401
    she wrote that everything about Naachan is so cool. Naachan is so kind, seriously a goddess.

Moeka post a tweet with 2 images containing text https://twitter.com/moeka__yahagi/status/1224795623704031237
    The first one is mainly about Naachan, which has been translated here
    https://twitter.com/f0eP9hpDJvND74J/status/1224989687204311044
    also the 2nd image translation
    https://twitter.com/f0eP9hpDJvND74J/status/1224990152281296897

Wed 2/5 Probably recording for STU 4th single CDTV performance? It will be broadcasted on this week CDTV.

Thu 2/6 She has a job with at least Miion. After that I think she had a dinner with Yuiri

Fri 2/7 Probably her only job today is the surprise appearance with Mogi on Miion's seitansai. Naachan also cried a bit when Miion's seitansai letter was being read (from Miichan and being read by Miichan).
    [​IMG]

=====
    Teaser on STU48 TDC con behind the scene video that is available on eizo

Promoting STU48 CDTV appearance (video)
    https://twitter.com/TBSCDTV/status/1225366020816343040

Promoting her AR figure that is available from shintaikan live (video)
    https://twitter.com/docomo_live/status/1225345888446488579

Picture for promoting their latest YT video
    [​IMG]

Mikurin talked a bit about the members that she relies on when doing work with AKB which are Naachan and Miion https://twitter.com/HEARTSTATION648/status/1225077915345252352

Random pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    Schedule
    2/8 CDTV with STU48
    2/11 Team 4 performance (2x)
    2/13 Team 4 performance
    2/16 UTAGE! (Miichan and Yukirin are also in it)

For UTAGE, the theme is love since it is 2 days after valentine. Also Kouhaku Ai no Utagassen.

=====
    Naachan also tried this what type of otaku are you, from oshibudo https://oshibudo.com/special/shindan/
    her result is that she is kumasa-san type, recommended oshimen is Reo-chan, but real oshimen is Yumeri.

=====
    They are doing resales for TDC goods today/tomorrow Sat 2/8 starting from 10:00 JST including YuuNaacon goods. https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/list/1/3200

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Rurouni

Sat 2/8 Only eating out with Yuiri. It was going to be her only STU48 HS, but it was postponed because of virus.
    Also STU48 4th single, Mubou na Yume wa Sameru Koto ga Nai, on CDTV

link

Sun 2/9 Not really sure what she was doing on this day, but she did go to fix her hair. Basically coloring the roots of her hair so the color is uniform again. She actually want to change her hair color, but thinking about various work circumstances, she decided to keep it.

Mon 2/10 She did have a work today, after that she went for a meal with Yuiri and also trying Yomogi mushi (basically a steam treatment) with Yuiri.
    https://streamable.com/wpkqf

=====
    AKB48 only TDC concert will be on DVD/BD and it will be bundled with the making (I assume for the TDC concert), AKB48 tour 2019, and YuuNaacon! It will have 7 types of cover, but the contents will be the same. Basically the normal cover, team covers, and YuuNaa cover.
    Of course the problem with that is the price becomes expensive especially if you only want one of the content. DVD is 14k and BD is 16k (prices are without tax!)
    https://shopping.akb48-group.com/lp/akb48_tandoku_tdc2020

=====
    One more thing to watch on 2/16 besides Utage!

Nemousu x Imousu! Docchi no Okada Show. Which team love Okada Nana (with Yuiri, Megu, and Hattsu on Team AKB vs Yumirin, Hinachan, and Marina on Team STU).
    It will be 1 hour SP, basically using Nemousu and Imousu time slot....
    which unfortunately will overlap with Utage. Utage starts at 6PM and will be a 3hr sp, so 6PM to 9PM.
    Nemousu starts at 8PM thus end at 9PM.

Other TV appearance will be when Fami-geki broadcast STU48 tour where every STU member will be in it (including 2nd gen and Naachan). It will be on 2/24 18JST. They actually will perform 2 times, noon and evening, but only the later one will be broadcasted.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wonder if Miichan had been part of their channel, had she not announced graduation? Miichan recently uploaded her twitter header and it's 16bit (8bit?) chibi figures – YuuNaaMiiMogiOn. I think the five of them look very cute together and I remember reading an interview where Miichan said that having Naachan's respect was something that both surprised her and made her very happy. She knows Naachan is a very serious person and doesn't mess around, so Miichan has felt particularly grateful about the fact that Naachan doesn't seem to hold a grudge against Miichan in regards to her big scandal a couple years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I am thoroughly surprised that Kokoa isn't a part of this being that she is one of Nana's STU daughters along with Yumirin and Yumurin x Kokoa are currently competing together in the Imousu Best Pair competition (which they are probably going to win).

19. Rurouni

If you look at each team, it is actually pretty well thought. I wouldn't be surprised if Naachan herself picked the member.
    Wife: Yuiri and Yumirin
    Admirer: Megu and Hinachan
    Strange kid: Hattsu and Marina.
    It is much harder to find a parallel for Kokoa in AKB.

Miichan probably won't be a part of it simply because she already has her own channel.
    As for grudge, Naachan is not the type to hold a grudge. Even if Naachan is a serious person, she is also a fair person.
    Another example is her closeness to Moeka. Nobody probably would've guessed that after Moeka had her scandal, Naachan would've cried for her during the finalist live.
    If someone made a mistake it is not the same as the person him/herself is bad.

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ah yeah of course but we don't really know when they started talks of opening Youtube channels. Maybe they started talking about it before Miichan's grad announcement (a few girls have been active on Youtube, partially on the AKB channel (like Komiharu and Nozawa Rena)), so they might have suggested a 5nin group at first but then Miichan declined. I don't know, just an idea :^^;:

I really admire Naachan's character a lot. I think she's an amazing person who has a lot of expectations in herself but at the same time, she's very kind and caring towards others. I hope she takes care of herself.