Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

You never know how many guys she's dated during the course of her idol career. There are plenty of girls that's been around as long as her and graduated without a scandal. Tomu is a good recent example. Innocent until proven guilty, and Okada is guilty af, especially for being such a hypocrite and for all the contradictory things she's said (which even she admits and mentions on her mobame).

And this 25 y.o. girl can't even stay true to her words, perhaps she needs a supervision.

• Dislike x 14
    • Agree x 14
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  2. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

This comment is extremely sexist. Women are not and should be not treated as children, they can act on their own. Naa is not a girl, she's an adult woman who can and will act as a woman. Furthermore, there is no love ban rule in AKB, Akimoto-sensei already made it clear in the past, they have been stressing this for a long time, the members have talked openly about it and how they dislike when people put such pressure on them, so Okada is not guilty in any way because she didn't commit any crime.

It's totally your problem if you can't get out of your room and interact with real people so you have to fantasise about real people to the point you want restrict their freedom. It's not her fault.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    • Winner x 14
    • Dislike x 6
    • Like x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think people are talking past each other. In the SSK speech she promised to be pure as an example to the STU48 members. Since she stopped being a member of STU48 on March 18, 2022, she was then free to do whatever she wanted to do without being a hypocrite.

As previously posted, she said "As the captain, I want to be a good example to the STU48 members. So, as captain for Team 4, and captain for STU48, I’m hoping to become AKB48’s Chairman of Public Morals, I’ll do my best!"

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Here is what she has just said in Mobame.

林くんと神里くんとも
    仲良くなれるように頑張るよ...!
    コミュ障発揮して ほとんど喋れてません...
    異性と仲良くすると
    いろいろ言うひともいるし
    心配になっちゃうひともいると思うけど
    心配ご無用! 安心しかしないで!笑 キャスト4人の絆を深めて
    よりよいミュージカルにしたい!
    さあ、、、
    夜御飯にしましょ!
    06a77ec9.jpg

Another message:

いつもありがとう

ご心配とご迷惑をかけちゃって

本当にごめんなさい。 AKB48は恋愛禁止というルールは 無いとはいえ

過去の総選挙の発言とかを踏まえると いろいろと矛盾してると 感じるひとばかりだと思います。 私も自分自身に対して凄く思います。 グループに迷惑をかけたこと 反省しています。 ごめんなさい。 だけどこれだけは信じてほしい。 この10年間真っ直ぐに AKB48の活動をしてきたことに 嘘、偽りはありません。 セクシャリティーのことも その他のこともいろいろと 今度ゆっくり話しを聞いてください。

こころからAKBを愛しています。 それだけは変わりません。

いつもメールを取ってくれて 私のことを誰よりも応援してくれて 大事にしてくれるあなたには 真っ先に伝えたくて いま、メールを書いてます。

ファンの方々は凄く優しくて どんなことがあってもだいすき 応援してるよって言ってくれていて 涙が出ちゃいます。 ありがとう。

ひとまず、こんなことしか 言えなくてごめん。 時間かかるかもしれないけど 待っていてください。 全てをお話し出来る日が きっと、きます。

Because it's a sensitive topic, I didn't auto translate her messages

• Informative Informative x 4
  5. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This, there are a lot of girls that graduate without any scandal, this is a stain on the "majime" Okada Nana career.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miion has tweeted a statement:
    https://twitter.com/mionnn_48/status/1594181271717957632

The text is in a graphic so it can’t go through Google Translate. However ENCOUNT has published an article:
    https://encount.press/archives/384458/

Via Google:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Good Luck Mion, you need that

8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    The No Love rule while isn't explicitly true, it is always a psychological truth.
    Well, if they do away with that implicit rule, I wonder how many fans still remain afterwards.
    48G's popularity has waned recently. Few members are widely known to general public. Their music today aren't much better than various famous groups. 46G girls are on average, prettier than 48G girls, their gravure generally also sold better.
    Then with wotas who are always big spenders gone, it doesn't take a genius to guess the group's future.

• Like Like x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

For clarification, first mobame was sent on April, 6th. Second one is her latest mobame.

Okada liked the tweet.

• Like Like x 3
  10. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    At this point of time, I don't think fan even care about those rule anymore for good or worse.
    But without it, the group will further deep into "irrelevancy".

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Did she realize that she indirectly diss Sasshi? But gurl u ain't Sasshi. Tbh, if Naachan didn't sell her image as a pure, businesss majime and/or business Lesbian, the reactions would not have been this big. Looking on sns, many felt disappointed not because she dated but because they felt cheated by their words.

I feel the fans are too entitled. Indeed they should not expect members bend to suit the imagination in their head. But at the same time, this business is built on trust and I feel that Naachan have violated huge part of it. ... not because of what she did, but becahse of how she marketed herself

If Nacchan could make this opportunity to break out ouf her manufactured shells that would be great

Anyway Matsuko Deluxe comments (on Ririka's incident) best summarizes my personal opinion on the whole renai kinshi thingy

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Good, i'd rather hear them say "WE WILL DATE AS MUCH AS WE WANT" than this ambiguous shit we have been hearing since forever, much more honest, and the fans like me that doesn't like this AKB 2.0 can leave in peace.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The question is how long has she been dating that guy? Before or after she left STU. If she dated the guy before leaving the group, her reputation would turn into nothing but a pile of crap. Because everything she said about being a good example for STU's members (especially after several other girls got into scandals) was completely BS.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It does not matter because her speech was not about stu48. sscrla is misreading her speech.

自分は真面目にやっていてもいつか必ずAKB48のてっぺんをとれると思っています。

(She wants to prove that one can reach the top of akb48 by being earnest. Ofc being earnest here is about avoiding scandal)

Clearly she meant abt akb48 in general. Her remarks abt stu48 came as an after thought

• Like Like x 4
  15. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Love ban rule is not the problem; it's the rule breakers like Okada who is a two-faced liar with no integrity and honesty, betraying her fans and destroying her 10-year career by herself. She is bringing the whole group down with her. Her career will be forever tainted and stained.. This girl chose some random dude over her whole entire career and fans.

I've been reading mails she sent today.. I almost threw up.... This is getting crazy. Yuiri also sent her mail today, she's acting like she was never involved lmao.. this girl needs to realize she's not far behind.

This guy is ripping up photos of Okada while singing Jabaja, this is how I'm feeling rn:
    https://twitter.com/48_keisuke/status/1593912773440065539

• Dislike x 15
    • Winner x 8
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mind to share those emails via DM? Thanks

17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    About Yuiri, I will elaborate on her soon.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    According to Bunshun she started dating him while practicing for the Magi play. So, somewhere between April and June of this year. There is some speculation that she wanted to graduate earlier this year but was prevented from doing so.

And she did reach the top, in so far as there was a top to be reached. edit: Though I suppose it might be more accurate to say she stood still while the top fell around her.

Perhaps you should begin with learning how to read Japanese before you start projectile vomiting.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

skjdkfkfk the overreacting… I can’t. I think you could do with stepping away from your laptop and touching some grass.

Naachan will be fine, whatever she decides to do. You and other fans like you… need therapy.

• Agree x 16
    • Dislike x 12
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  20. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    People are ridiculous. Changing your mind is not the same as being a hypocrite. 5 years has passed and a lot can change in that time.

I absolutely think the love ban rule is ridiculous. Nobody can MAKE anybody stay a fan, that much is true. No fan should be held at gunpoint and made to stay a fan of smbdy in a relationship, BUT... For a company to dictate whether their EMPLOYEE should be allowed to be in a relationship or not is absurd. It's also absurd for fans to wish to dictate that. An idol does not owe you celibacy, just the same you don't owe it to an idol to be their fan.

Many idol fans live in the illusion of a relationship, a parasocial one. It hurts to have that bubble burst, but frankly, to be truly mad at the idol for it, is to refuse to live in the real world. It's one thing to indulge the illusion and enjoy the effects of it, it is delusional to truly believe it and feel betrayed when it breaks. Be aware that what you are enjoying is an illusion not the reality. Stop being a fan if the parasocial relationship is what keeps you a fan. Stop being a fan and find yourself another idol. But don't somehow act like the idol is immoral or evil for just living their life.

As for the people mad that she isn't a lesbian or some stuff like that... She's always said she's bi, simple as that. I've also seen some ppl talk about how "real lesbians don't act like that"... what DOES a lesbian act like. It's not some monolith that all think and act the same. Biphobia is a very real thing and it's as if ppl are never satisfied. If a bi person dates a person of their own sex, they are just gay. If they date somebody of the opposite gender they are betraying the gay community and are actually straight. It is utterly absurd.

In the end... Naachan is a human being with human emotions. She's allowed to want for two things at the same time, to be in love and to be in the group she loves. Sure many fans will leave her due to this, but at the same time, many will also stay. For me being a fan of idols has never been about any kind of pseudo-relationship. Naachan continues to be the person I've admired and loved.

Honestly because I have no intentions of stopping being a fan, I feel almost mad about the people demanding she leave etc. I AM STILL HER FAN. If you don't want to be her fan you can stop, you can just stop paying attention to her. BUt just because you don't want to be a fan no more, just because you have gotten your feelings hurt due to your unrealistic expectations from her.... Why should I also have to be forced to stop being a fan of AKB48's Okada nana.

• Like x 13
    • Dislike x 12
    • Agree x 8
    • Winner x 4
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1