1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okamoto Ayaka (Aaaya)

Discussion in 'Team KII' started by EinhanderX, Dec 31, 2018.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

upload_2018-12-31_19-25-28.png
    岡本彩夏
    OKAMOTO
    AYAKA
    Nickname
    : Aya
    Gen: 9th
    Birth date: August 12, 2002
    Blood type: A
    Birthplace: Tokyo
    Height: 163 cm
    Member color: Black, pink
    Hobbies: Idol appreciation, bangs research, singing songs
    Special skill: Finding the strengths of people
    Future dream: To become center
    Favorite food: Chocolate mint, beef tongue, hormone, pig legs, strawberry sandwich
    Favorite word: "Precious"
    A short message: I will do my best to be an idol that you can happily cheered on as a favorite idol!

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    She got promoted to Team KII active since the beginning of this month, so this thread should be moved :)

Anyway, she's one of my 2 faves in the 9th gen, the other being Fuyuppi. I was hoping she'd go to Team S since they need all the strong members they can get (considering all their most popular members have graduated or announced graduation) but nevertheless I'm excited to see her be active in KII too.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Let's STAY HOME and cook

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Aaaya at yesterday's SKE48 Coming of Age ceremony:

[video privated]

Last edited: May 22, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Aaaya posted some pictures on her Twitter! She looks pretty <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

I got to know her recently with Team KII's stage and I like her!

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Likewise I only really got to know Aaaya properly with the Team KII stage. I've just received my copy of the CD which came with a very nice bonus photocard of her:

[​IMG]

I'm definitely going to follow her more in the future :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  10. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

Senbatsu incomig? I hope so!
    Funny that she gets such pure gravure when in 16nin Shimai no Uta they called her ''Echiechi Neechan'' [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh I'm surprised that Aaya is on the cover together with Mirei o_o That could mean something lol. I think it would be great if she had the chance to be in senbatsu... She's pretty and also talented! and KII needs more members in the senbatsu, the team is so full of nice and pretty members, I'm surprised that only 4 of them are in senbatsu (for a 18 members senbatsu. it's mostly dominated by E) but well, all teams have a lot of great girls so yes XD I would love if KII gets one or two more in there.

This is random but I like Aaya's catchphrase, when I watched the KII stage. The long Aaaaaaaaaaaaya and then the hand gesture and everyone stops, it's cool haha. and also, she's really good in Precious. Her dancing is great and her voice is good too! She also has confidence, and she's doing better each time ^^

• Like Like x 2
  12. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

I love her performances. In cool songs she looks like she could smash a wall in, in sexy songs the air is on fire, and in sad songs she looks like she is about to break into a million pieces:cute: She also has a very friendly and charming personality.

The Senbatsu seems to be mostly set, (which I think is a bit of a problem but topic for another thread) and with Dasu (and her sales) gone they probably won't experiment much...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm starting to think that Aaya might really get in senbatsu in the future... SKE performed 'Pareo wa Emerald' on CDTV today and Aaya was in the performance! She was probably here as under for another senbatsu-level member who couldn't make it (I know Mirei wasn't here), but this is a good sign that management is probably considering her for senbatsu in the future. SKE is going to have an announcement tomorrow which is most likely for a new single (hopefully), I guess we'll find out soon... if she's not senbatsu, a b-side center would be nice ;w;

Btw the CDTV performance had other 48 groups, so the different groups met, and Aaya took some pictures with AKB's Mahopyon! I love this since I love both of them ;___; <3 Aaya wrote that she liked Mahopyon since before joining SKE, wow. That's nice! I'm glad that they could meet, it would be great if they can get close. (I miss when 48 groups always interacted! >.<)

001.jpg 002.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 1
  14. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looks like SKE's official YouTube channel started a new series for Aaya! it's called "Aa~~~yatte mita!!", which is a mix of "Aaya" and "yatte mita" which means "I tried". it's a reference to her catchphrase too, where she says a long "Aaaaaaaaaaaaya" (I said it before, I love her catchphrase lol). For this special Aaya corner, she's going to "try" different challenges! First one:

She tried the tablecloth trick! She said that she never did this before, but she practiced a bit before this video and she broke a glass (they show it) XD Then she tried the challenge, and... watch to find out how it went ;D I'm just going to say, her reaction after was really too cute!! <3 Hopefully we're going to have regular uploads for this :3

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This happened around 10 days ago, when a Nogi member finished her Showroom live, the viewers were redirected to Aaya's room! So she got surprised lol her reaction is really cute. She said that she never had this many comments on her Showroom, aww. She introduced herself, talked a bit about Sakamichi groups, and then promoted her Twitter/IG, her talk events, and other things. She also mentioned being in Prima Stella. I'm not sure if her followers actually went up, but hopefully she got some new fans from this!

Speaking of Prima Stella, they're going to have their own show! There is a preview here, Aaya is in it. This is great news!! More content with Aaya. <3

• Like Like x 3
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  18. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla