1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okamoto Hina (Hiichan) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Mar 18, 2022.

1. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Name: Okamoto Hina (岡本 姫奈)
    Birthplace: Aichi, Japan

Official pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Self-introduction:
    [​IMG]

• Okamoto Hina was scheduled to begin 5th gen group acitivities in March, but has breached group rules so will be stood down from the group for a time. During this hiatus, management will be working with her to understand her position in the group.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    There you go, another 5th gen scandal, 2 out of 11 and so early in their career. I don't understand how mgmt select these girls....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The girls with boyfriend rumor, the girl who leak 5th gen group photo and her private photo with other 5th gen, the girl who join the group to meet her male idol... Welcome to the second scandal girl of 5th gen.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

What a way to start her thread here :fp:
    What the management were thinking! You had one job! >(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Going on hiatus before even getting active?

As the narrator of Capcom vs. SNK 2 says:

ALL RECORDS ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I thought Nakanishi Aruno was the only problematic member of this generation. Now I knew I was dead wrong.
    Was the group's mgmt just unlucky or there was something sinister with this generation?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I thought Aruno being suspended 29 days after being announced was the fastest we could get, but this girl got suspended after 0 days of activity. This is a bit hilarious to be honest. I wish she can really understand her position and responsibilities as a member of an idol group...

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I doubt she can. She kept leaking info although her scandal was spreading fast on tiktok. She is a fame seeker.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    For an idol, it is basically already biting hands that feed her even before being fed.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I don’t like comparing apples and oranges, but Okamoto’s actions whilst already being accepted as being a part of the group (albeit not officially revealed) should really be a cause for dismissal.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I agree. Leaking confidential stuff shoud already be ground for dismissal, no matter how big or small. Who knows what else she could leak. This girl definitely seeks attention and couldn't wait for it. It's probably just all fun to her and doesn't look at it as a 'job' and the responsibility that goes along with it.

If they'll keep her, hopefully it stops here and her time off will give her a better understanding of what she just joined.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Hololive's Uruha Rushia got fired for leaking stuff, and she was massively popular and a huge earner for the group/company.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Also, Angerme's Oota Haruka was dismissed from the group after leaking confidential info, and Tsubaki Factory's Ogata Risa was dismissed for talking shit on her personal accounts. Both groups are from Hello!Project so it's clear that issues like Aruno and Himena's scandals wouldn't hold well with most idol groups... Sony's way of dealing with this is very interesting. For the groups sake, I hope keeping both girls is a good decision.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Does Ogata Risa talking shit before she join her group?

15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    No but while beeing a member of the group

16. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Some of the tweets were around 6 months ago, and her current (private) account is still active, she posted on it on March 18. Do you really believe that a person with discriminatory beliefs and actions would change that fast?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Then the group doing a right things, firing their member who like to talk shit. Surely they cant fired member who didn't talk shit while being a member.

18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Compared to Aruno (life choices BEFORE joining the group), this case is different: we are faced with unprofessional behaviour after joining. Nogizaka46 is a workplace with work ethics. And as with any company, she has to be instantly dismissed, no further questions asked.

The million-dollar question here has to do with the selection process: 2 failures in 11 cases selected out of 80K-something is preposterous... It defies the laws of probabilities (not im-possible but amazingly un-possible), so there is "something rotten in the state of Denmark" - to recite the old Shakespeare...

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Exactly, it's a very different circumstance.

Even though we may think that Aruno's scandal is worse from 'moral' standpoint, the argument can be made that if her past social media activity could be grounds for dismissal then it should have been checked by management. Therefore, management needs to take some responsibility and accountability and relfect this in their response. Aruno did as asked by deleting her old social media accounts. IF she had been asked for details of past social media accounts to be checked and failed to disclose them that would be different, but management already backed themselves into a corner by saying they don't perform this kind of background checks.

With Himena this is a clear-cut breach of contract, so I'd say she is by far the more likely of the two to be dismissed.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

She didn't delete her account, just changed username and went private. There is recent activity reported in that account as of March 18.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1