1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okamoto Hina (Hiichan) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Mar 18, 2022.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The reaction to her docu is pretty rough. So far she got more than 70% dislike, so looks like she hasn't been forgiven. I think she got it worse than Aruno.
    Capture.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well it is as expected. From an unscientific survey on twitter, the majority of fans have not accepted her apology. I don't think I saw one tweet in support of her. Ouch.

I wonder if they will allow comments on her 5th Gen relay blog post?

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is interesting. Her video got so many dislike, but she got more views than other members. In about 4 hours, she got around 90k+ views, while Ioki (the current most viewed 5ki intro vid) need 1+ day to get 150k+ views. That's more than half of the Ioki intro vid views.

• Informative Informative x 4
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Wow. I wonder if Aruno will get ratio’ed too.

5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I don't think this is legit. I know the algorithm and the mathematical formula being used for this and it's way too flawed.
    There's just no way of determining the dislikes count in Youtube anymore.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Isn’t there a browser extension to where you can see the dislike count? I’ve seen videos where they can still see it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    Look for the "Return YouTube dislike" extension.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

YouTube itself doesn't provide dislike counts to anyone but the video's uploader anymore, it did for a bit via API after they hid it from the video page but that's been turned off too
    What that extension does now is estimate the real dislike count based on the amount of dislikes submitted by people using it over the ratio of views/likes a video has to extrapolate how many dislikes it would be getting from everyone else who doesn't use the extension

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    The extension WILL only return correct results if somehow every liker/disliker has it installed, which is virtually impossible. It would've helped if the vid was published before the feature removal, which means data then could've been retrieved to get it closer to 100%. But this is way after the API has been made unavailable for good. So until then it's only estimates.
    What I find unusual though is that hers has more likes at least at the moment than Okuda's.
    @Generic_User This is filter bubble in effect.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    muhyoujou is correct. This is the statement from the developer himself:
    www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/qu1f2y/ive_created_a_chrome_extension_and_an_api_for/hko65c1/

You can access the endpoint directly here (video Id is Okmt's docu):
    returnyoutubedislikeapi.com/votes?videoId=x5JVV9368z8

And if you're a developer, you can refer to the Swagger document here and test it yourself:
    returnyoutubedislikeapi.com/swagger/index.html

There's also a similar site that uses the same endpoint for the dislikes count:
    livecounts.io
    (Just make sure you refuse to save cookies, I'll explain on this later)

As for the formula, it was mentioned here:
    www.reddit.com/r/ReturnYoutubeDislikes/comments/tp8krn/where_does_the_extension_get_the_dislikes/

If we test that formula, let say for Okmt's docu:
    Code:
    A = # of Dislikes by the Chrome Extension Users = 2
    B = # of Likes by the Chrome Extension Users = 1
    C = Actual # of Likes in the video (as of this posting) = 3598

Approx. # of Dislikes (for videos uploaded after YT dislike count is hidden) = C * (A / B)
      = 3598 * (2 / 1) = 7196

That value doesn't seem reasonable for me. As of the moment, it has already "estimated" 11197 dislikes, which is still sketchy.
    At least 3 dislikes of Chrome Ext users are needed for it.

I wouldn't say this is fake, but really not accurate.
    Also, aside from the fact that this adds another running process in your system and uses memory space,
    I don't like the idea that this extension is recording the user's youtube activities.
    That data can be used for data analytics and how they use it will now be up to them.

My take on this is please don't compromise your security for such a trivial things like "determining" the dislike count of a youtube video.
    If you really want to use it and post it to some SNS sites to justify your argument/claim, use the livecounts.io but make sure you won't let it save cookies in your system.

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ Thanks for the explanation, now I got a better idea on how the extension works.

Tbh, I didn't think she would have the will to comeback and face the backlash. The fact that she did changed my opinion of her a little bit. She still has a lot to prove though. Based on her documentary or 5th gen documentary, she seems like an ordinary girl, kinda gloomy but works hard and hate to lose. So I hope there's some truth to it.

From her apology, it looks like she only admitted to the leaking issue. I hope the rumours about her badmouthing Nao is not true cause that would be totally unforgivable.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I didn't see the actual rumored post but just the screenshot of what seems to be an IG story.
    If it's really her then putting clapping emoji and smiling face with hearts about someone contacting covid is unforgiveable enough.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Anyone can post an IG story about anything and change the username and avatar into someone else's, or anonymously denounce someone as a school bully and other such claims
    And for the record, Nao missed the first omitatekai because she was a close contact, not because she was infected herself

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I just watched Hina-chan's ballet performance on "Koppelia". She is a fine ballerina! This, and her tears during the "Kimi no na wa Kibou" one of my Nogizaka personal favourites make me forgive her! She is a beauty (Saitou Kyoko no.2 just with a little bit more mobility and "nerve") and seems to be a sensitive kid.

I was harsh in my criticism about her professionalism. However now, seeing her among her 5th gen sisters, she seems to be happy, thankful and somewhat restraint in front of the audience. I will wait for her to relax and become the confident young lady she definitely is.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Translated handwritten profile:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

After watch her omitatekai and nogicuu introduction make me curious about height requirement to enter Ballet troupes. My guess was Hina heigh only 158cm while International standard height average for ballet dancer troupes are are around 167cm make her at major disadvantage when audition to enter ballet troupes.

Last edited: May 13, 2022
  17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Finally got around to watching her documentary. 12m27s in she says:
    - She failed the Youth America Grand Prix qualifiers, despite making it the previous year. As much as she couldn't get over it, she started having inner conflicts about where she really belongs as far as ballet.
    - During this phase, she learned about idols/Nogi/the audition and fell in love with the whole thing. She already passed the Russia ballet troupe admission exam and there's nothing to do before then anyway, so might as well give the audition a try (so that she doesn't have regrets in the end).

The video though is quite lengthy and there are others said that factor in, such as giving up ballet in middle school due to personal issues, how she got back to it again thanks to sensei, the admiration for women standing on a stage (like idols), injuries and maintaining form, Covid happening and trying to stay motivated through all the suspended activities/competitions, etc.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
  18. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

Thanks for information TAMU, not yet watch her PV documentary because no eng sub. Please correct me if iam wrong, Can I assume if he already accepted for training in Russia ballet troupes she will be hiatus or quit from Nogizaka if Russia Ballet troupes starts activity again ?

19. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Pardon me for the question.
    In relation to my past post here, she attended YAGP around 2020 and based on your translation, she discovered about idols/Nogi around this time.
    Does this imply that she's not that knowledgeable about idols in the first place?

As a former athlete (during my teenage years), I can feel her struggles here. It is indeed hard to accept your limits but it is much harder when you realize you can't do anything about those limits obstructing you.
    I just hope she can find her place in the group. It could be hard for the other Nogi members to relate to her, especially when she's a natural competitor.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In the last Nogichuu during her introduction (I am watching them late in the afternoon on Youtube, unsubbed, apparently a 1-2 hours after they are aired live in Japan), what striked me was her "momentum" as she rushed forward to start dancing with the tambourine... Even before she started dancing, she looked like a Shinkansen train: unstappable. And afterwards, the way she was speaking about her dance career (I guess so, I have to wait for the subtitles) she was so enthusiastic... I don't know if this is competitiveness and if yes to what extend, but I'm sure that her new life as a 5th gen will teach her to accept that no matter how good a girl is in dancing or singing or variety or acting or whatever, these may not be sufficient for her personal success (Kanarin dancing? Rotti singing?)...

According to what people say in these forums, people who are far more knowledgeable than I am for idol stuff, handshake numbers seem to rule the game. And I'm sure Okamoto will adapt to this reality.

• Like Like x 1