Okumoto Hinano (Nonnon) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Sep 3, 2017.

1. qpet

qpet Future Girls

she's special

2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  3. qpet

qpet Future Girls

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    It was just another rainy October Saturday in Tokyo. At 6 AM, in a hotel we are all too familiar with (black and gold walls etc.), Okumoto’s phone started ringing. She launched herself out of the bed, ran around for a while, jumped back in the bed, fell asleep for a minute, woke up again, threw hands up in the air shouting: “YES! Today is the day!“, realized what day it indeed was, collapsed under the pressure of the fact, woke up again and repeated this whole procedure a few more times.

The phone meanwhile stopped ringing. Not by itself, not by Okumoto suddenly becoming conscious and taking an action. It had to be the indispensable Kawahara who had already been awake for some time and knew Okumoto’s morning behaviour well enough to act accordingly. She casually danced out from her bed and turned the alarm off with one swift and sharp arm movement. In fact, Kawahara had never been an early riser herself, but that all changed when she met Okumoto. She was to find out very quickly, how ill-advised it was to either fall asleep or wake up later than Okumoto would. In such cases, you were guaranteed to wake up with your face full of dirty drawings, pencils stuck in your nose and other horrendous things done to your body we don’t even want to mention, suspecting some of them are not even legal. Anywhere in the world. It was not always an easy task, as Okumoto would from time to time stare at her phone doing useless things until at least 3 AM. Kawahara sometimes played along, sometimes she just took the risk and went to sleep, reckoning Okumoto turned into a virtual zombie, not sensing anything outside of her phone screen anymore.

At any rate, Kawahara soon got used to wake up just early enough to not face any unnecessary danger from her beloved roommate. Okumoto was not the type of person who would notice the change and start waking up even sooner to outsmart her. She never missed a chance to prank someone, but she also never saw a reason to do any extra special work and preparation in order to “succeed“. Her jokes were based on an immediate rush of inspiration, using her wit to seize any opportunity laid in front of her. On her usual day, she would simply wake up, spot sleeping Kawahara and decide to have fun - but never would she plan such act beforehand.

But back to our October Saturday, where we find Okumoto busy sitting at the desk trying to remember what was to be done next after her - on her standards very successful - awakening. (“And the day started so well!…” will she even later remark.) The picture just described was a standard one - Okumoto’s brain was always brimming with ideas and nonsense so she often ended up feeling completely lost. She indeed forgot again what day it was.

“What was it Missaa?? What am I trying to remember? Tell me!“ inquired Okumoto impatiently while slapping her forehead repeatedly. Kawahara kept quiet. She knew that Okumoto was talking more to herself than to her anyway. Making it appear like she is talking to someone else was her usual trick to shift at least part of the blame. Her blame. “How can she live like that?“ The ever meticulous Kawahara was not surprised, but irritation was making her blood boil. Even after knowing Okumoto for so long, she couldn’t get used to all of her idiosyncrasies. Their personalities were just so different. Yes, it might have helped them to become a lovely pair of friends, but at the same time, inevitably subjected them to the occasional frustration.

“Wait, I got it! Showroom! I have to do showroom! Missaa! Room showing! [in English] Hahahahaha!”

“Hm? Are you not gonna wash your face first or something?”

“Oh my! Yes! Thank you, Missaa! Face washing! [in English] Hahahahaha!”

Okumoto proceeded to perform her ablutions. After her return, they did SR together with Kawahara. It was quite a messy stream from Okumoto’s side. Her head indeed got a bit clearer after visiting the bathroom, which she proved conclusively by pulling Kawahara’s chair away when Kawahara was about to sit down. But the dark side of that growing clarity was growing awareness of what day today was. A big day, an exciting day, a necessarily anxious day. And Okumoto knew the best of all, that behind the “mischievous kid” mask she had been wearing all the time was in reality a very fragile young girl.

“Today is the day, Missaa. Today I’m finally gonna make my stage debut.”

At 8 AM, Kawahara and Okumoto left the room and headed to the as crowded as ever Tokyo streets, over which ominous dark clouds were lingering.
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    What happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room. What happened that day in Eito’s dressing room was relied to us by the honourable Miss Hashimoto, whom we met later that day in a steakhouse and whose account we regard as completely trustworthy: “Well, you know, Okumoto. Imagine sharing a name with her. Right. So, the noon stage was about to start soon, and she was just sitting there, doing her make-up for the fiftieth time and looking on her phone… do I even need to mention that? Has anyone ever seen her doing anything else?! Anyway.

She suddenly went on a rant about all those people spreading fake news, fake HS reports and whatever. And she read a few of them aloud or something. To be frank I wasn’t really listening carefully, you know, with her, it’s not like you would ever miss anything interesting… But somehow someway, on that day my attention had at some moment turned on suddenly, like if I had a premonition something was gonna happen.

Thus I heard it all very clearly. You know, the atmosphere in the dressing room at that time was full of… some utterly disgusting perfume, but also tension. If anyone started singing High Tension at that moment, you could be sure there would’ve been blood. Okumoto would be the prime favourite to do such act of folly of course. As it happened, she managed to find another way to achieve the same result. She simply has a talent for such shenanigans.

There she went: ‘Oh my god! [in English] This tweet is just too much! Like listen girls, listen, okay, listen! This guy is literally saying Nagi-chan has the best ass in 48G! Hahahaha! Come on! What a joke! That’s another liar caught!’ I mean, it was just the same nonsense as usual. But unfortunately for her, it turned out all different this time. Exactly at the moment she started her tirade, Empress Kuranoo’s majestic figure entered the door. She stood there, smiling, listening curiously, as Okumoto’s screechy voice continued piercing the room. The speech progressed and Kuranoo's face was turning more and more red. Okumoto unconcernedly finished her monologue and briskly stood up from her chair with loud “yei!”, pumping her left hand up in the air. Kuranoo resolutely approached Okumoto, left hand hanging down and twitching. Just as Okumoto’s hand dropped back down, Kuranoo’s launched up - due to the height difference, it had to travel considerable distance and everyone was thus able to witness and appreciate its clean straight course.

‘Smack!’

The next second, Okumoto was flying towards the other end of the room. She fell safely on her hands producing another smacking sound. For the next few seconds, strange peaceful stillness had ruled in the room. Kuranoo’s hand still lingered in the air. Our eyes had followed all of that hand’s action and were now fixed on lying Okumoto. No one let out a single breath, let alone uttered a single word. And then, four different sounds broke the silence at once.

First, Okumoto’s loud cries. Good girl Kawahara immediately ran to placate wailing Okumoto, albeit without success. Okumoto was done and ruled out of the performance. Second, chuckles of most of us following the realization of the situation. We’d tried to suppress it as well as we could have but it proved to be impossible. If only you could have seen Okumoto’s face at that moment! Wide open eyes, pursed lips and huge red mark on her right cheek. You would never achieve such fantastic result with that make-up of yours, eh? Hilarious. Third, Empress Kuranoo’s leg. After stamping Okumoto’s face, she now stamped her foot powerfully on the ground. She expressed her feelings better with those two single movements than she could have using 1000 words. Yet I swear I heard her saying to herself: "You. won't. mock. my. Nagi-chan!" Fourth, Gyoten’s totally random and untimely sneeze. She is indeed another Eito girl who is endowed with various talents. Luckily for her, it got lost in the chaos, otherwise she might have received one stamp from Kuranoo as well.

You know, in the end it’s kinda sad. We all thought and believed Okumoto was really ready to perform this time! But yeah, not really. So there you go, that was all the mystery behind Okumoto pulling out from the performance at the very last moment once again.”

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

holy shit, domeitstic violence!

The end was so sad I had to watch some 2017 lives to feel better
    nont.jpg

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    that's how I felt when I saw her yesterday's SR
    indeed, that part was literally the last part I wrote

btw when I finished it, I checked whether I didn't write "Okamoto" somewhere by mistake. I did 6 times.

9. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I prefer outdoor lives, she can't hit her head on the ceiling.
    I hope Riru wont have this problem
    cute:blush::blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    today's look was better:chuffed:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I think we can all agree on this.

11. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    look what SR has done to your brain. Ban SR!

12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

that one letter makes a lot of differences
    and it's getting better and better:cute:
    [​IMG]
    watching please
    https://twitter.com/nonnon1009_8/status/1225045756043640835
    (containing Rissen)

purikuraing
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

nature loving
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rissen sabotaging
    [​IMG]

side banging
    [​IMG]

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I only follow idols that give likes to Hashimoto Kanna's tweets.

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    those are the absolute worst - liking someone just because they were misled to think that's what beauty looks like:fp::fp::fp:

16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

she's a creature of the night
    [​IMG]

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  18. qpet

qpet Future Girls

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I think some of those photos are Reichama
    that's the kind of idol she should pursue and not the makeup monster:awesome:
    ah that made me remember when as kids we were running/skating across roads every time a car appeared, shouting "Jackass!"... Fucking idiots. Good times.

my first plastic sled was the one with the plastic handle brakes on sides, the first time I rode it I pulled the brakes only to find out the handles stayed in my hands. Was a bit traumatized to ride it again for some time after!

20. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    She still needs to ride a snowmobile in order to surpass an original snowgirl.:shifty: