1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Omori Maho (Mahopyon)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Full music video for Maho's center song Omoide My Friend (from Shitsuren, Arigatou)

I saw the short version of this song before, but seeing it again now and in full version, I really like it :cute:
    it's a very nice song :cute: I like how bright and cute the music video is, all the girls get good screentime!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    there is a lot of buzz about iz*one centering the next single but I think the real story is the AKB48 fan that entered senbatsu.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mahopyon's message for e;idol, a game where AKB members dubbed the characters!

Some recent cute photos from her Twitter <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

4. ossan

ossan Member

Her new gravure will appear in next week's issue of YoungJump.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Mahopyon is an otaku of Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Gojo is the most popular character of Jujutsu Kaisen, more popular than Itadori Yuji, main character of the series. Being an ikemen, he attracts many female audiences including Mahopyon.

But if she reads the manga, she'd know that Gojo won't have much appearances on the second season of Jujutsu Kaisen that will begin airing next winter, confirmed by Mappa, an anime studio that works for Jujutsu Kaisen anime. Even he won't even make a single appearance on 3rd season & will return on 4th season.

So Mahopyon has to wait for her husband to return.

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just received my 'Moto Kare desu' CD jacket signed by Mahopyon which she's done very nicely:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    How could you receive it?

----
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2237605/
    AKB48 "hot and beautiful girl" Maho Omori attracts with her fresh BODY 120% suitable for photogravure
    Maho Omori (22) of the idol group AKB48 appeared in the gravure issue of "Weekly Young Jump" No. 28 (Shueisha), which went on sale on September 9. The rising star with 120% gravure aptitude made her first appearance in the magazine wearing a pretty swimsuit.
    Omori has been getting a lot of attention since she was selected for the first time for her latest single "It's my ex-boyfriend" and was chosen to play the center role in the new program "AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san". She has a well-defined visual image that is perfect for a "beautiful girl," a charming personality, and a style that is slender but has feminine curves. She is truly a rising star in the future of AKB48.
    It is worth taking a look at this rare swimsuit image of "Mahopyon," whose future activities cannot be taken away from her.
    The cover and front page gravure of the same issue features TV personality Miyu Murashima (23). With her cute smile and figure-sized "miraculous body," she was chosen to appear on the cover for the first time as a solo photographer.

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It was through this Limista sale: https://limista.jp/projects/2967

I received it via my forwarder in Japan.

EDIT: Making video of her Weekly Young Jump photoshoot:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/06/21 Odoru! Sanma Goten!!

Mahopyon appeared in this show, and it's quite a popular show! I'm glad for her that she's getting this opportunity! if you want to just see her parts: at 2:15 there is her intro, they talk about how she became the center of AKB's program "Sayonara Mouri-san". I guess this might be one of the reason that she got to appear in this show! then at 32:00 is her part, it starts with that man doing a little song about Maho, and I think he mentions that she doesn't have a lot of fans lol so they talk about this and Maho confirms and says that this is her first time being guest in a variety show and she hopes to get like 5000 more followers? then the other guest tells her that he gained like more than 10k followers on his IG after being a guest. Btw since the show aired, Maho gained 2000 followers in Twitter! She's almost at 44k. I didn't check her IG numbers before the show but she probably gained a lot too. Also, at 42:00, Maho talks again. I'm not sure if I understood well but I think she was asked if she's upset about that little song, but she says that the man asked her if it's ok before the show's recording and that she told him that it was ok? So they all laughed and tease him because he got embarassed that she revealed this. lol

Maho was really cute in this show and I think she did well, I wish she got to talk a bit more but then again, there are so many guests, and the show is not too long, so a lot of them didn't talk a lot, and some of them are more entertaining and have stories to tell so they have longer talking time and it's understandable. it's already great that Maho was a guest, she received attention after the show aired so it's a success for her! Here's a video from Maho's Showroom where she reacts to her followers increasing ^^ + a video from the show's official account!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found this video of Maho singing 'Anata Dake Mitsumeteru'
    This song is from an anime (Slam Dunk) as expected of Maho lol
    I like her confidence on stage ^^

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some solo performances of Maho; 'Heart Ereki' and 'Shamu Neko'!

• Like Like x 4
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Livestream talk earlier tonight on the YouTube channel of 'AKB48, Saikin Kiita?' with Mahopyon plus Momoka and Harupyon from T8, and also Hiroyuki:

EDIT: video has been made private, here's an alternative (credit to uploader):

Also, TBS Entertainment has posted a digest video of yesterday's 'COLORZ powered by SHEIN' at Hibiya, Tokyo which includes Mahopyon performing 'Flying Get' with Odaeri and former C-ute member Suzuki Airi. The clip of the performance is at 0:50-1:55 (video won't embed so click on the link below):

youtube.com/watch?v=0sR7d-d8yUo

SECOND EDIT: This video has also now been made private :mad:

THIRD EDIT: The video has now been reposted at the following link:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0yUDgjbbrE

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Maho's video from an AKB48 collaboration with DAIMARU:

• Like Like x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Maho and Erii in a couple of videos from 'TV Tokyo Table Tennis Cram School':

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Maho for "RUDO" magazine! She looks so good OMG!

0001.jpg 0002.jpg

wow :cute::cute::cute:

Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss MV - Omori Maho Lip Version

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy Birthday Maho!! She's now 23 years old <3

[​IMG]

:ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Recently on Nemousu TV, Mahopyon talked about her past as AKB fan: "I was a fan of Yuiyui-chan before I entered AKB. I had this photo where we posed using her catchphrase (tocchau tocchau) pose. She told me I was cute and I look like I could be in AKB. Actually, that is one of the reasons I started aiming to become an idol." (Source)

001.jpg 002.jpg

This was a special episode about Yuiyui so that's why she talked about this. I'm not sure if she ever said it before, this info is new to me! They looked so cute on the photo! ;w; it's really nice that she joined AKB after being a fan and she got to work with her favorite idols. and I love both Yuiyui and Maho so I love this story! <3 I wonder if Maho has more pictures like this.

• Like Like x 2