Omori Maho (Mahopyon)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. IbarakiRose

IbarakiRose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    My Limista from Maho-pyon arrived today.

MahoPyonSign.jpg

Most Japanese people I know don't really find pronouncing my real name difficult, but Maho struggled a bit lol. I told her I liked her Yaruki Genki (Motivation Energy) attitude which she found funny.

She also posted on twitter today that the second episode of her House Viewing Program with Hiroyuki has been released.

if the video does not show watch the video here

They appear to be looking at the house from the first episode again, but in greater detail.

• Like Like x 6
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've a question about Maho that's puzzling me - as I mentioned in the Experiences thread I met her on Saturday at the 'offline' meeting and she had a plush animal of some sort with her. Her other fans were talking to her about it but she seemed a little disappointed that I didn't mention it. It appears in her Twitter header which I've cropped:

1500x500.jpeg

I've looked back through her social media for a couple of months or so but I can't see any other mention - who (or what) is it?

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google image search produces
    Extra Big Kira-Dol Plush -IDOLiSH7 Parade- [Izumi Mitsuki]

NEODAI-91892.jpg

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-91892

From wikipedia
    Mitsuki Izumi (和泉 三月, Izumi Mitsuki)
    Voiced by: Tsubasa Yonaga
    The energetic member of the group who always sets the mood and Iori's older brother. He is caring and has a chivalrous spirit. His dream is to become as big and inspirational as the legendary idol, 'Zero'. He originally failed auditions multiple times before he was accepted in Takanashi Productions which caused him to be insecure at times, but eventually he learned what his special skills are (MCing and comedy) and how he fits in to the group. He has a height complex as he is the shortest member in the group. 21 years old.[7] His music symbol is flat and he represents the number three.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolish7

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another new house viewing video with Hiroyuki:

• Like Like x 1
  5. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Yeah, it's about Digital Transformation

I think there is another video of this, quite good

Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Subarashii sport
    [​IMG]

And nice angle Cameraman-san

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I bet she's hyping for Jujutsu Kaisen new season

• Like Like x 2
  8. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Mahopyon for Platinum FLASH Vol.23, to be released July 31st <3 My girl is absolutely stunning, and gets even more day by day. I'm glad she's back from her little health break.

F14INteaQAAzQ0v.jpg F14INtgaAAEboW8.jpg F14INtmaQAE7Ctm.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Platinum FLASH vol.23 comment and making video:

• Like Like x 2
  10. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Oricon article about Mahopyon appearance on Platinum FLASH Vol. 23, which was released July 31st, which title says (DeepL translated):
    4CE45D00-A2F9-496B-A3D4-2E04186D0C12.jpeg FAEE6629-C1B1-4E37-830E-B75E8DC234B8.jpeg 77548A1C-EA6C-45EA-B070-BBB227DFC93D.jpeg

If Oricon says Maho is the new variety and gravure queen, who am I to disagree? :^^;::^^;::^^;: So proud of my girl.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I've just watched yesterday's final Team B concert, it was really good <3 Mahopyon W-Centered Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero with Yukirin and for the unit songs, she performed If (with Nagi and Yuiyui) and Renai Circus (with Yukirin, Nagi, Harupyon and Sakki). Both were awesome performances, specially If! I didn't know I needed to see these 3 performing together this song which I have a big soft spot for.

I'm really bad at taking screenshots so I won't dare posting here any I took, but specially in Yarakasou, the last song, Mahopyon got a lot of focus, I was so happy <3 For the rest of the concert I felt that the screentime given by the cameramen was pretty distributed though.

Mahopyon didn't post any picture on her Twitter (should I say X?) or her Insta, so I'm just gonna put here a picture of the If performance and another one with everyone from Asai Team B together. I pretty much stole the pics from Aka in Nagi's thread hehe, but this farewell concert — to the Asai Team B, something that was brief but still of course meaningful for Mahopyon — should be registered here, on Maho's thread.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    [​IMG]

I had never seen Sakaguchi being so proactive, talkative and hearable in an MC before. What have you done, Omori?! When she started talking about her passport I asked myself why did she needed one... Then I realized that Hawaii isn't Okinawa.

• Like Like x 1
  13. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I intended to post these pics here, but I totally forgot hehe our AKB high alcohol tolerance girl <3 If everyone in the world was this pretty and cute when drinking…

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwpmk11vBmq/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Also damn, for the first time in a while I paid attention to Mahopyon follower numbers in insta and gosh…76k already…the last time I remember noticing it she was with 62k or sumn (iirc it was last year)…in a while she’ll achieve 100k!!! I know she will!!

• Like Like x 4
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I had the same thought when I checked the IG followers for AKB recently (yes I like checking things like followers and the evolution lol). I actually didn't look at these numbers for a long time, just like you, I only saw like last year... and I remember Maho being somewhere around the middle for AKB and yes she had around 50-60k at the time. So when I saw now and she has 76k :shock: it surprised me lol. Also a good information: if we don't count members who will be graduating, Maho is the 9th most followed AKB member on IG! <3 (Btw, cute pics!!)

• Like Like x 3
  15. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Yeah Mahopyon does really well on SNS...someone last year ranked the AKB girls based on average RT + like numbers on Twitter and Mahopyon was eleventh, only behind the super senbatsu girls and Mogi. I would like to see this rank updated to 2023 though! Also good to know that Maho is the 9th most followed AKB member on IG, I didn't know! I can see her popularity on SNS growing even more because of her constant gravure jobs. I'd really like seeing Mahopyon do some modeling/fashion related jobs but I don't know if she's thaaaat interested in it...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Maho in the latest episode (new season) of Nemousu TV, she looks so funny! :lol:

001.jpg

002.jpg

I have no idea what happened here but she's so cute lol I need to watch this [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    My girl was announced as the model for the fashion brand "evelyn" 2023 winter collection! Hopefully she'll get more and more jobs soon.

Blog entry:
    evelyn's announcement tweet with some off-shots:
    Mahopyon's insta post about it with an off-shot picture chosen by Erii:
    With a quick research I found out that former Keyaki/Sakurazaka46 Watanabe Rika is a regular (?) model for this brand. What a great start for Maho's modeling career! I can't wait to see the final pictures!

18. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    This TikTok is from 3 days ago but since it was posted I can’t stop watching it. Mahopyon and our GM! Cute

Maho looking exceptionally good here <3 I love when she lets her hair down and wears headband

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjyuEW69/

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Local news report of Maho at a crime prevention presentation held today in conjunction with SOS47 at the Prefectural Hokota Second High School in Hokota City, Ibaraki:

• Like Like x 2
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2