1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Omori Miyu (Miyupon) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes she announced graduation today at the theater, her message on Twitter...

"As announced in today's theater performance and official blog, I, Omori Miyu, will graduate from AKB48. I made this decision at this timing on my 12th anniversary in the group and at the turning point where AKB48 is changing. Fans, staff, members, family. Without the support of many people, I would not be where I am today. I'm really really grateful. Thank you very much. Half of my life was spent in AKB48, and in these years, the presence of theater performances was my base, a place where I cried and laughed and was able to grow a lot. Because there was a theater, it also meant that we could continue our activities... I have too many memories and I'm sad, but until the end, I hope to smile as much as possible. It's not without anxiety that I move forward on my own path, but it's only once in my life! I look forward to the day when I can meet you again in an evolved form. I will do my best!!!! First of all, until graduation, let's cherish every moment, and let me give back a lot of smiles and thanks to everyone!"

She's planning to graduate sometime in August, after the teams final concerts.

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Another good singer lost. More than a decade of following 48G and it's always weird seeing young members who were once relatively "new" dedicate years to the group and just... graduate without ever getting much. Members who always had the looks and talent but were never utilized.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Miyupon had her final theater performance today and officially graduated from AKB!
    She shared a lot of pictures and thoughts on Twitter. but first, a few days ago, she posted this:

001.jpg 002.jpg

"Sisters?
    ..Parent and child? haha"

She added: "12 years old, 24 years old... next is 36 years old!? haha"

She was so young at debut o_o
    I do remember her in the earlier days and especially her performance of Romance Kakurenbo.

Now for her tweets after her graduation today:

003.jpg 004.jpg

"Thank you for the graduation performance ✿T_T

A place that has taken care of me for a long time.
    Anyway for now, I am full of gratitude to my family, the staff, all the members and the fans.

For your love, for my youth, thank you very much.

With this experience in mind,
    so that I can keep growing,
    I will do my best to repay you!"

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 013.jpg

"The support from all the fans was my driving force!
    Penlights and cheering today, there were so many, it was beautiful, I'm happy.
    For those who watched the broadcast as well, everyone,
    Thank you very much!!

And today, four guests came,
    Video messages and album from the 12th generation,
    Rockets, flowers etc.
    I was very happy ✿"

009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

"Also also,
    my graduation dress is white ❤❤
    Thank you very much for making it
    To the costume-san, thank you for making it cute!
    It was sparkling, I was so happy!"

Congrats for the graduation! :flower: Removing her portrait:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1693622426578428173

• Like Like x 3