1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Onishi Momoka (Oonishi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's showroom (16-12-21)

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    It is amazing seeing her deliver every morning without fail.

4. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (16-12-27)

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (16-12-31)

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (17-01-01)

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (17-01-02)

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momo's Showroom (17-01-04)

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
  13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She streamed everyday at 5:30 JST. Sometimes she overslept, thus miss the time. Sometime there are troubles. But even if she missed her usual 5:30JST, she still stream everyday... EVERYDAY. She didn't get any award tho. Unfortunately when SR gave that award (which Rika, Kayoyon, and Nomura Nao get), they only counted either around the election period or until November (they said they counted until November, but if they counted until November, it should be Jurina, Rika, and Momoka), so I assume for those 3 it is about the election period stream. Jurina do get separate SR award.

Basically in terms of total delivery time, she is number 1. She is around 25hrs ahead of no.2, which is... Yoshino Miyu! Well, Yoshino stopped streaming since Jan 2nd (2nd was her last stream), probably because of the scandal. No.3 is Otaki Yuria (NGT) which Momoka is 53hrs ahead. Btw, her total time is 165hrs, which means on average she streamed around 2hrs every day.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I keep asking myself if there's any point in this. She's wasting many hours of her life doing SR, but... is it making her popular? Is the number of viewers growing? People don't care how much time you spend doing SR, they just watch the ones that they want to watch.

Nomura Nao, all that time wasted, nobody in management cared, and now she's being surpassed by her own sister.

But what else can Momo do, right?

Gravure!!!

Hattsuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    First of all screw that article for casually dissing OdaEri :)
    She is SR's "Morning Face" now !!!
    Momoka have gotten so much from SR :lol: this girl have become somewhat of the talk between AKS mgmt right now and you from time to time see Yuasa or Akimoto Sensei there like yesterday.
    From the beginning she was doing SR because she loves it and was concerned that her fans might be forcing themselves to wake up just for her or whether she is doing the SR too long.
    So she told her fans to only watches it when you can catch it and she'll continue to do it because she loves doing. There's a huge different in Momoka's SR compared to Nomura Nao if you have watched it before because Momoka always seem to enjoy doing it.. And the time slot Momoka does SR is of course no way ideal at all because it only carters toward a certain group of fans that normally wake up early(no student or teenager in general wake up this fast).
    Her number are also growing because it used to take her 1.5 hours to reach 10k views compared to 1 hour nowadays as her follower number keep increasing as reached 10k follower recently which might seem slow but it mean so much to her.
    Her last HS in Osaka was also completely sold out with a really long line completely unknown to her before and Karin was talking about how that really motivate her to work even harder and that there's hope for even for girls that used to be in the 2nd last row of team 8. Momoka was for the most part relative unknown between eita before but now everyone knows about her.
    And while I consider SR and streaming in general the best media platform for people to get to know about you personally, it's not for everyone and can at times be a double edged sword.
    It also in a sense create a small community that have it own inside joke and things like that which makes people feel like they are a part of something.
    But for team 8 that have had nothing like this before it was one of the best to ever happen for team 8 because before whenever you were interest in a team 8 girl. All you had was some LoGirl interviews and clips on youtube and not everyone had a cameco that only focus on them as those were only for popular members. Stage isn't a thing for team 8 so you can't just go back and watch that either because it happens all the time where girls haven't appeared on stage for half a year+ like OdaEri(7 months) and Kasumin.
    She also got to appear on that AKB Kouhaku backstage which was something she couldn't have dream of before.

Also her total time is only 190 hours which is nothing compared to the time I've spend on one game... and Momoka have all the free time in the world since she took a break from University.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But at that hour she doesn't have any competition either. And if it's true that people wake up that early just to see her then they would watch her at any time anyway. What I question is if she needs to spend all this time in SR to achieve that and especially at that time of the day. People watch her because she does it early or because they like what she says and does? Unless her point is to do it whenever nobody else is online so that people have no choice but to watch her and get to know her.

Jesus!

17. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I really like her SR to,i keep watch it when i got night shift at my job[hehe].(even though my japaneses limited,I enjoyed her SR)

as she become sexy chara after aipon graduate,She should us that fully....:^O^:

what did it say about odaeri?

maybe yahoo should should give her tittle or award like Yuiyui get her "20k beauty".maybe "20k morning face or hard worker"

Yeah karin and moka already get their fruit from from their labor with game..I hope it encourage other member to find something like this that help them to gain popularity.

18. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I like external people report such an impressive episode, and the article is quite charming. Her distribution has a distinct style, so catchy for everyone. It's not just a lucky accident but the win by her artifice!
    Btw, she has a corner to report the weather in Nara, Tokyo and Hokkaido(!). Maybe she will get a job of otenki oneesan like Yukirin, Akicha. :chuffed:

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Things like SR is very much based on first impression and tbh you don't enjoy watching her the first time you're not exactly gonna continue watching her. There are other things to spend time on in the morning than just watching an SR for those people(sleep an hour longer/later and since other girls do SR during the night.
    and tbh she would have even higher viewer number if she was to start her SR an hour later but yes they do indeed often like what she says because her SR is pretty interactive.
    some have spend over 3000+ hours on games like lol,dota2 and csgo nowadays :lol: competitive games are just too addicting(wow back in the days was even worse for some people).

And Yoo so many people are lining up in Tsucchan lane from what I've heard as some people have to line up for 40+ minutes... Future is so bright because her HS taiyou is really good(too bad I can't make it to this one).
    It look this will finally be Tsucchan's year once she's done with her exams as she become the center of team 8 for the dubut single. Just kidding but this year will be so fun to follow Tsucchan.

20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Its encouraging to see a young person taking the initiative and making the effort!
    Rather than wait for things to happen for you, why not do something about it.
    Then when an opportunity appears, she is in a good place to capitalize. That's how a lot of success is built.

It definitely makes me cheer her on if not, at least be aware of her name and presence :1st:

Remember those days when Sasshi was an unknown and she was doing all sorts of social media challenges?