TV / Radio OUT OF 48 (2023/04/20 - 2024/03/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 24, 2023.

1. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I do think Aichan looks a bit photoshopped, but also agree that it's not as bad as some others. She still looks like herself, but her face is much smoother. People who don't wear makeup don't realise this, but makeup makes your face look cake-y most of the time, not smooth. IRL you can see it very obviously when someone uses makeup to cover up blemishes, it's usually less visible on camera due to two factors: either a camera that isn't extremely high res and just doesn't capture it, or the lighting and photoshopping make it disappear.

Remi looks more photoshopped to me, not just the fact that they removed her mole, but also her eyes look much smaller.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Imo here Aichan looks a lot like Jurina. But with a bit bigger cheeks. Watch her being promoted to Team K soon

And I don't think Aichan is thaaat photoshopped. Just the same amount of post-processing that happens in every single idol picture. Photoshopped for me is the 61st single promotional pic. This one is just fine.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    If the management don't promote Aichan to the Team 4, they will face all the rage, fury and unlimited hate from Kiara-oneechan

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think they all look different mostly because of the hair and make-up, and of course some editing, but to me, the one who looks the most different is Yukinee. it's probably because of the blonde hair and all, but when we saw her with blonde hair at the theater or on other pictures in Twitter etc., she still looked like herself. But on the photos here, she looks kinda different... I'm seeing the Naanya similitaries a bit lol. but in real they look nothing alike >.< (both are beautiful though!)

I wonder how many members are going to have pictures for this show, maybe all of the new senbatsu. also, the audition for non-AKB members started on 23 February but I wonder about members. They will probably start recording the show now or soon, so the members who want to participate probably already decided it and told management. I'm curious to know who...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. primermicarrucha

i know i'm on pc and (most of) you are probably on your phone, but if i cover their eyes with my fingers any similarity disappears. and i don't even think it's because of a similarity in their eyes but maybe the gaze. /shrug

edit: this kind of works:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes it's definitely more the eyes, but also Naanya's face shape (the lower half) doesn't usually look like on that picture :^^;:

Btw I think the similitary between Aichan and Miona is the face shape, in these pictures at least. it's like... egg-shaped lol.

9. primermicarrucha

i think aichan has much better cheekbones that support her lower face, and the other girl is kind of long in the face with less pronounced cheekbones that make the lower half of her face look weird to me. like, if you think of aichan's lower half of her face as a bowl and the top half is peeking out of it. and the other girl the lower half is kind of just hanging from her eyesbrows. not trying to be rude it's just how i'm seeing it. aichan has a much more well-balanced structure imho.

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The makeup is the same, sure, but the lighting is still very different

Almost looks like someone copy-and-pasted the eyes from one photo to the next. Nose is pretty similar too.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 6
  12. primermicarrucha

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    • Like Like x 5
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    YouTube version of the video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is this an original song? Do we think it'll be included in the 61st single? :fear:
    (I couldn't find it via Shazam)

EDIT: also just noticed it says 'teser' instead of 'teaser' [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 7
  17. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    What if they meant 'taser', as in this taser video will stun you when you watch it and give you an electrifying feeling, leaving your mouth wide open.:omfg:

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    This is definitely the theme song. Sounds very Kpop-inspired

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    NiziU48 or Twice48 or JYP48 [hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

It's possible, but I don't think so. I believe it will be released as a separate song. AKB songs, A-side and coupling songs, are still produced by Akimoto-sensei, but it seems OO48 has nothing to do with him, so this song may not be featured in the same release as the 61st single.

I'm guessing it will probably be that kind of song that gets to be performed by the contestants at the show and it will probably be re-recorded by the winning girls at their new group after the show ends!