Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    OWADA NANA

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei / 15th Gen
    Name: Owada Nana (大和田南那)
    Nick: Naanya (なーにゃ)
    Birthday: September 15th, 1999
    Birthplace: Chiba, Japan

2. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

This girl caught my attention pretty much from the first picture of the 15th gen that was posted on G+, so I translated the small message from the pamphlet I posted in the KKS thread this afternoon. (dunno if there's an audience for it but whatever) There's some awkward English in there but I believe it gets the point across.

I'm still gonna reserve judgement until I've seen some moving pictures of the girls, but I can definitely see this girl being my favourite of this generation.

edit:
    By the way, Owada Nana was not the person on Yahoo shit talking the group. That wouldn't even make sense. Not only did she like the group enough to join it, she's 13. The person she was being linked to was in second grade of middle school all the way back in 2010. You can look up the details yourself. It's all out there.

Sad I have to even put this here but I've seen two instances of people mentioning this rumour in the past few hours and it needs to stop.

3. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]
    damn, she is extremely beautiful at this picture :nb:
    looking forward for the future, especially she got same unit with my oshimen okada nana at temodemo
    it was kinda funny, okada nana & owada nana, their name almost same :D

4. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    oh this girl caught my attention too thanks to mister HoneyRoastedPeanuts who uploaded that picture above in his timeline , and with the fact that she still 13 years old , i will try to observe this girl and make her as one of my oshi lol :hehe:

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The debut performance this Sunday.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1QkgrKzMWE[/yt]

6. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    Whoaa! Two beautiful Nana singing together. I like the performance! The girls are very good [clap] !
    Okada I knew already but Owada sang very well for her first time. Very promising.

7. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    it's a good debut for her [clap] WNana pairing :cute: the difference in their name is just "K' and "W" :lol:
    just watched that video , imo Naachan is still better than her but it's a nice debut for her [hehe]

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    My first impression:

Her MC doesn't really left a huge impression on me.
    However her watching her performance, I would say that she's the most idol-like KKS out of 15th gen.

9. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

Yeah, from that bit I posted above I expected her MCs to be a little bit better. I even double-checked the image I translated it from to make sure I didn't make a mistake. She was visibly nervous during MCs though so I think that's what she needs to work on most from now on, alongside making sure her performance doesn't fall off towards the later parts of the stage.

She did great in Temodemo no Namida though, especially for her first few times and having to be compared to someone like Okada Nana. It's only the two of them on stage so any mistakes etc. would stand out a lot. All things considered, I think she has the most potential out of the 15th gens, although Tsuchiyasu comes incredibly close.

On a side note, I like how she does the same unit in the same position as my oshimen. Funny coincidence.

10. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

don't compared with the other nana, her performance not at the same level with the other kenkyuu :fear:
    but owada also doing it well even though she is lacked at mc, but that isn't a problem, everyone can make a mistake and nervous at the first day :blush: then she's the one who have idolish face & aura among the 15th gen, and worth to get push from management at the future :)

11. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    woahhh, got to download the LOD right away :drool:

12. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    it's okay mate , i just compared her perform to give a value , it's my habit :fear:

but it's me or she looks a bit like Juri ? :whistle:

13. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    The Face ? it's almost same as juri but the Dead Eyes i think is not same as Juri :fear: :music: :whistle:

14. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    i put my attention for her, glad to see her in jikoshoukai session, she always laugh. In temodemo , it's a great duet with the other nana, she look enjoy the show. her voice so cute

15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    *no comment about the Temodemo performance* :fear:

I really like the look of this girl and her personality seems like one I'd admire. She definitely has a pure "Idol" aura so I'm looking forward to seeing how far she goes.

16. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    i found this vid on yt, it's when MC session in 15th gen debut [130609]
    she's always laugh during the MC :D and then too many ppl call her name so loud, they so enthusiast with her, i think it's a good response haha.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBAlTXLxhb4[/yt]

17. soratatsuo

soratatsuo Kenkyuusei

another loli for lolicon [clap] :inlove:

18. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

YAY! [clap] [hehe]
    shes adorable

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It's good to see her being able to keep up with the other Nana in the unit. Nana wasn't holding back at all lol :lol:
    She was also pretty okay in group songs and definitely holds potential in her.

• Like Like x 1
  20. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I've watched all the KKS stage since their debut and as far as I can see Naanya did a great job,
    She already left behind all the gawkiness of 15th gen and did quite well her expression.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1