Oya Shizuka (Shiichan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Re: Oya Shizuka / Team A

Considering that Sanma is one of the most popular/famous comedians in Japan along with Downtown and Tamori, I guess limited screentime on his show is better than nothing! Plus, we get to see her eating pancakes (which she recommended) at the end of the show as well as looking cute whenever she was on screen!

Random thought: eating pancakes with Shiichan! :cute:

2. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yeah, even thought she didn't get much screen time, it was great to see her on TV, and she was solo, too. I think it's important that she gets as much promotion as possible, no matter how little, and as she continues to get pushed little by little, she'll be able to grow into a great variety Idol~ <3

Kay

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Let me start this post with a little story from my shiichan fandom.
    Whenever any interview or articles ask shiichan about songs and stages which matter to her, especially performance wise, she always ALWAYS mentions A4th(mainly the kenkyuusei version of it) as it was her first stage show. Being such an important show I have always been sad that this was before the days of lods and thus we would never see a recording of it. She even subbed for Rinatin, a lead girl in the stage! Being the centre of this song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHj9lsDbcIM
    (imagine shiichan in the spot with the hat)

NOW enter the revival stages, finally, Shiichan has been recorded performing this spot!
    [​IMG]

4. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[clap] That is amazing~ :inlove:

Kay

5. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

hehe all Team A members had massive eyebrows for Aamin's birthday show, shiichan was the only one to also add 'old' makeup too it :3 [hehe]

7. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

From Takamina's blog, Shii-chan was impersonating Golgo from the manga [Golgo 13]. [hehe]

I love Shii-chan's funny side~ <3

ALSO! THIS IS REALLY HOT~~~~~

Shii-chan's outfit from [DUMP SHOW!]!!!!!

[​IMG]

:nb: :nb: :nb: :nb: :nb: :nb: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Kay

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I'm actually so excited for this! I just wish it was Shiichan x Amina :3
    (nothing wrong with Mocchi but...I'm kinda attracted to Amina and I'm going to chose Shiichan's show obviously but oh wells.)

9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
  10. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[DUMP SHOW!] is going to be such a hot musical~ <3

Kay

11. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

Congrats on making Undergirls, Shiichan! [party]

And about her speech: "Thanks so much for cheering for a talentless person like me for 4 years."
    You're certainly not talentless, Shiichan. You're awesome.

12. sorahana

sorahana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Omedetou Shii-chan! <3 I will cheer for you another four years!

13. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

14. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I'll have a go but I actually really struggle with her dialect(am also really slow at translating) so if anyone else could do it that'd be great(I'll just do it anyway since it's good practise...unless I find 1/4way through that it really is impossible).

edit: I'm about 3/4 of the way through and I also found a site with some simple fukuokaben(shiichan's dialect) information
    http://hougen.u-biq.org/fukuokaben.html

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

it is FULL of mistakes and bits I was unsure of and I just left some lines in japanese because I couldn't get anything coherent out of them. I also simplified things I wasn't sure of and blah blah someone else should have a go at it but FOR NOW this is it.

I would also note that her fukuoka dialect seems to leak through the more fired up her entry gets(so it builds up and up until the end)

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Congratulations Shiichan!! [party]

Shiichan got lots of screen time in the video because of where she sits. [hehe]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgcsHpMeQM[/yt]

17. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone! My second post after the election goes to Oya Shizuka. I woke up early to catch the top 15 results then I went to work and since I've been home I've been reading all the posts in the election threads. I've finally come to post my thought here!

Congratulations Oya Shizuka!​

I am so overwhelmingly happy for Shii-chan, I cannot put it into words. She has grown so much as an Idol and as a person, it's beyond amazing. This elections, she really got a wonderful position and she deserves it! As is her nature, I know Shii-chan will work hard to get higher up and I hope that management takes note of her rank and gives her more opportunities to shine. She is a bright, wonderful girl and it seems that she is finally getting what she dreamed of.

As she mentioned in her blog, maybe new fans started to take notice of her after her special on Shukan AKB and I was one of those fans. I'm not sure if it was timing, as I was a new AKB fan then, or fate, but Shii-chan caught my eye instantly and she was my very first oshimen and she will forever be my oshimen. I was lucky enough to have helped lend her my support through the elections with 4 (of my 8) votes and I'm very happy of that. I'm happy for everyone who voted for her and even those who may not have voted for her but cheered her on and supported her in other ways. I'm overjoyed at the amount of congratulation posts she is getting from other members on her surprise ranking, it makes me so happy that other people are happy for her. It is certainly a big surprise and a dream to see her able to ranking this year, finally, after spending 4 years in AKB.

I know Shii-chan will continue to work hard and do even better in the future and her fans will always be there for her, to support her and to love her~

[​IMG]

Kay

18. bow_tie_ribbon

bow_tie_ribbon Kenkyuusei

First time posting here.
    I'm so so happy for Shiichan. [rofl]
    With my 2 little votes, I hesitated a lot, giving them to Takamina or Shiichan. Finally I gave them to my 1st oshi Takamina and stressed a lot for Shiichan. [sweat]
    Now I'm happy she's doing really well, and that rank is well deserved! Congratulations <3

19. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

oh so yeah anyways,
    i ended up giving all three votes to Oya instead of giving the third one to Yuki :)

20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka