1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oya Shizuka (Shiichan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Shiichan went back to her short hair ... and I like it
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I haave no idea how she does it .... but Shiichan keeps looking younger and prettier :inlove:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    A wild Mochi appears!

• Like Like x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    DVD is incoming for 04/01
    Title: Boku no, MERMAID dokusen chu
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2154571/full/

Though, i wonder if it's still the right time to release such product in those days where streaming has become the emperor of videos

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Preview video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, that must one of those then :)
    [​IMG]
    I must add ... after watching Shiichan's preview video, euh ... it's not very subtle is it :) ....

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Shiichan appeared on Downtown

[​IMG]

and I must be very mistaken if those aren't Bad Boys next to her :)
    (if I am, for sure one of the forum members will point it out)

9. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 3
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Shiichan appeared in another pond-clearing show today on TV Tokyo. The video has been uploaded unofficially, I'll put the link in a spoiler in case it gets removed:

[It got removed :(]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Winner Winner x 4
  13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    She is the last member of 4th Gen, the second oldest member of AKB48, and the third oldest member of 48G.
    We can be glad, experiencing her as an idol.:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Don't know why, and it's stupid, but it still surprises me to see AKB members drive a car, there was a (pseudo dating) show where Miichan drove, and I had the same reaction.
    (and yeah, I know there is/used to be a driving club and that Miichan was president(?) )
    Maybe it's because most of the time you see them use public transport (and because I kinda identify Japan with it's awesome public transport)

btw, said it before, but Miichan and Shiichan look great sporting glasses

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is on Rie's instagram live. (wearing glasses)

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The 'Crank In! Trend' entertainment news website has published an interview with Shiichan:
    https://www.crank-in.net/trend/report/75430/1

There's a gallery of 15 photos, I've included a selection of 4 of them:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've put the Google Translation of the interview into the spoiler below (it's just a straight copy-and-paste, I haven't edited any of the 'landlord' stuff lol):
    "I don't have a reason to graduate right now."

The 13th year of AKB48 subscriber, Shizuka Oya is a big success on variety shows. On April 1st, the first gravure DVD “My MERMAID. Exclusive! (Koper) was released. The DVD, shot in Okinawa, has a variety of expressions, such as the cheerful and mature appearance of the landlord. This time, crank-in! In the trend, I heard a lot about not only the highlights of DVD, but also my thoughts on AKB48 and fans, and even about "graduation".

■ Bold poses taken while thinking "I'm" Kojiharu "!

Congratulations on DVD release! It will be the first DVD release in the 13th year since joining AKB48. What was your feeling when the release was decided?

Why me (Laughs) I wasn't on that route, so the question was, "Why did that story come to me?" Since there are quite a few members who release DVDs, I was frankly glad to be selected.

――I think fans are looking forward to it.

Fans will be delighted because there are not many opportunities to see them! ――Are there any preparations you made when shooting the DVD, or anything you were careful about during the shooting?  I don't know what it is because I don't have the chance to watch a gravure DVD. I saw many other gravure idol samples. At first I was very worried about "Is this kind of thing !?" looking at the buttocks facing the camera and shaking my chest (laughs). However, when I actually shot, I did a pretty refreshing, elementary gravure (laughs). I was able to shoot while having fun with nature! ――Please tell us about the highlights and recommended points of the DVD.  It's all, but I changed all my hairstyles according to the costumes, so it's a seven change. It seems to be mature or cheerful ... It's a rather expensive two-piece knot, so I think you can see various expressions that match your hairstyle.

――There are also sexy cuts.

I agree. There is also a cut that I took, "I'm" Kojiharu! "" (Laughs). He said to her, "I'm thinking I'm going to be Shiji-chan, so I'm making my hair." ). There were times when I felt ashamed, but I thought, "I'm terrible," and did pretty bold poses. Good luck to myself!

――If there is a second time, what do you want to do?

I like the sea, so I want to go to the Maldives. This time there were a lot of swimsuits, but I also want to eat and walk. More familiar everyday life. I think it would be nice to make up from the top or show all the private.

■ I like AKB48! I have no reason to graduate now-

it's been 13 years since I joined the group, so it's a long history among members. What do you think of AKB48 now?

After all, I think idols have never had a heyday, so I think AKB48 has calmed down from something like a heyday. That's why the members are talking more and more, such as "What should we do to stand at Tokyo Dome again?" And I think we are now very united.

A while ago, of course, there were AKB48 activities too, but each activity was busy and it was rare for everyone to come together. But now the team is united and again! I feel like everyone is facing the same direction. ――In your long-term activities, did you think about graduation?  When the members who came together for a long time graduated at the same time, and the number of new members came in, the feeling of alienation was felt and "graduation" sometimes crossed my head. I think about graduation rather than thinking about the future, rather than saying that I shouldn't be in the group anymore. However, I became friends with my juniors, and even if I was with them, I felt no sense of incongruity, and I'm still glad to let me go a little further (laughs). ――Do you think about graduation now?  It's difficult. I don't think much about life planning, I am doing what I think is fun, as the wind is on and on. I haven't thought about graduation by any time.

In the past, there was an idea that if you were selected, you might graduate, but once you graduate, you will have less chance to meet with your fans. Right. If there are no fans, maybe I'll graduate (laughs). I like AKB48, it's fun, and I really have no reason to graduate now. ――In group activities, is there a large number of members who have been with you for a long time like the landlord?  It's insanely big. If (Kashiwagi) Yuki graduates, I think he will come soon. It may be time to think about (graduation). When I came in, there was already Yuki-san, so it's great that no one ever saw the same scenery. I have you support. ―― Looking back on your activities so far, what was your turning point?  There was a "selection general election" all the time, and it was a place where you could feel the meaning of being. However, there were times when I was always out of the service area and thought, "Is there a sense of being there?" I was really happy at that time.  The numbers are not everything, but what I saw there was "I'm glad I came." I felt it was fruitful. ――The landlord is close to the fans. What kind of fans are there again?

Your fans are really like a family and can reveal anything. When I was a research student, I was trying to make myself and show it well, but as I went along I thought that I could trust my fans more, so I put out myself as it is became. Of course, some people went away, but the people who support me now are really family members because they really know and support me. She's just showing her personal life, and she's just showing up.

――You have a lot of trust.

There is! I think the fans are very close. I don't meet in private, but it feels like a friend. I'm more likely to meet fans than to meet parents (laughs).

The landlord who looked into any question and gave a positive answer with a smile. Above all, I enjoyed my life, and my fans and AKB48 have been valued. I can't help but look forward to what her face will look like in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1