1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oya Shizuka's birthday messages

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Blu-Cherri, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    EDIT2: Here are pictures of the cover
    [​IMG]

my drawing of shiichan
    [​IMG]

and the present(Sorry for flash it's a phone tie thing with colourful puzzle pieces)
    [​IMG]

EDIT! Ok sorted my plan, could everyone please PM me a short message(english/whatever language is fine makes it look more international that way :D), their name and location and I'll put them in a giant birthday card :D
    This will hopefully be sent off on monday(or tuesday if need be) she might not receive it until the new year but it will still be a nice surprise for her I hope ^_^

I'd like to collect some messages together for shiichan's upcoming 18th but I've never done this before and would like some advice (and messages for her of course)
    It would be cool if we could include where each message is coming from, maybe with a photo??

I'd really love to do this for her and any input would be greatly appreciated. I plan on sending some funky sunglasses as a present as she seems to love those but again any ideas would be great!

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Maybe you should include more information (eg who she is since I have nfi) and when her birthday is? I just looked and there's only 10 days left, you don't have much time to do it, especially since the postal services will be busy with christmas. You'll have to send it express, I would send first thing Monday morning...

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Well I'm not gonna include 'who she is' because if someone doesn't know by now I doubt they want to send her a message so that's really not important.(you're a cindy fan and you don't know who her undersub is??)
    I don't think she'll mind it being a few days late with christmas and all, I'd rather she got something than not at all and I'm sure it'll be a great surprise for her :)
    Her birthday is the 28th of December.(It does feel further away with christmas before it somehow >_<)

4. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    In light of the rush I've decided to buy a giant birthday card and send that with messages written inside and would like names to sign to it.
    If you could PM me your short message, name and location that would be awesome. I'll hopefully send this off on monday :)

5. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think I'm late aren't I? =.= Well, I sent a message anyway....

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    It's ok, i haven't stuck things down yet just incase I got some last minute ones tonight :D

7. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    updated first post with pictures, thank you for messages received! :D

8. Shoudou

Shoudou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kotaniriho
    the present is very cute! xDD

thanks for collecting the messages!!!

9. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

I forgot to send mine :fp:

10. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    You could still send your own letter to her saying sorry it's late or something.
    I'm sure she'd still be happy to receive it :D

11. hina

hina Member

sorry for replying really late but great job! [clap]

I hope she received it fine. :D

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Times like this I wish she had a blog, then we'd have a chance of finding out for sure :(