1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ozeki Rika (Riichan) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Ozeki Rika (尾関 梨香)
    Nickname: Riichan (りーちゃん)
    Birth date:October 7th, 1997.
    Bloodtype:O
    Birth place:Kanagawa
    Height:155cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    She has caught my attention for some reason that I don't really know. She looks beautiful though, in my opinion. :)

3. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    She's really leaving a strong impression on keyakitte, especially on the latest one lol. Ozeki-style!

4. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Haha, I know, right? Ozeki-style!! We finally have our unathletic idol! (Although Nijika is also a close candidate XD)

5. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Aw, no love for Ozeki-style here?

Anyways, just catching up on Keyakitte right now with the episode where family members answer questions about the girls. Ozeki has the funniest emotions ever when her mom was on the phone. [hehe]

Screenshot 2016-03-28 at 23.28.43.png Screenshot 2016-03-28 at 23.32.01.png Screenshot 2016-03-28 at 23.43.50.png Screenshot 2016-03-28 at 23.30.46.png Screenshot 2016-03-28 at 23.33.50.png

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is the episode when they did the sport ability test and Ozeki-style in max power

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mechakari cm

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I translated the Hustle Press interview Rika did with Watanabe Rika and Nagahama Neru on my blog (http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com)

[​IMG]

I'm only going to post some of it here because it's a little long (Read all of it by on my blog by clicking this link. It's a really funny interview I think!)

— First, Ozeki Rika, please introduce us to Watanabe Rika’s good points.

Ozeki Rika:
    Ehh~, good points… (goes silent)

Watanabe Rika: …… I have some don’t I?

Ozeki: You do, you do! Even though she’s the oldest, she’s so gentle and warm, and she always comforts all the members. When we go on stage, even though Rika-chan shouts out “se-no!” [translator’s note: in english, “one, two!”], it’s still in a really gentle and tiny voice. (laughs) Without thinking everyone starts giggling until we’re worn out.

(I'm cutting out this part because it isn't about Ozeki)

–Nagahama Neru, what do you think Ozeki Rika’s good points are?

Nagahama:
    I think Rika-san is someone who really looks at everything objectively. She’s considerate of everybody, not just one person. I think it’s amazing.

Ozeki: Ehh~, that makes me happy. I feel kind of moved by that.

– Ozeki-san are you conscious of this?

Ozeki:
    Yes, I’m conscious of it. In a group of 21 people, don’t you think there would surely be some girls who don’t enter into relationships with anyone and just stay lonely and left out? When I’m aware of girls like that, I take a really positive attitude and just start talking to them. I invite them to hang out with us so they’ll make friends.

–During the filming of your show, Keyakitte Kakenai, there must have been times where you were concerned and cried thinking about the girls living in the dorms.

Ozeki:
    Yes. If it were me, I think living in the dorms would make me feel really uneasy. There are a lot of girls in Keyakizaka46 who have really strong personalities, and if I were just trapped floating in the middle of this group, I would be thinking, “what should I do….” Whenever I picture this scenario, I think “I’m so worried, I’m so worried,” and I want to rescue them.

—Ozeki-san, what do you think are Nagahama-san’s bad points?

Ozeki:
    Even though I’m always saying to Neru “you don’t have to talk politely to me,” no matter how long we’ve known each other, she still always uses desu and masu form with me! I get irritated and say “please relax!”

—You get irritated? (laughs)

Nagahama:
    But I don’t know at what point the relationship becomes close enough to make it okay… If I suddenly start saying things like “ossu” [a very informal greeting], I’m worried people will think I’m annoying.

Ozeki: It’s not like that; I am more welcoming of everyone than she thinks!

— Nagahama-san, because you entered the group late, did you have an inferiority complex?

Nagahama:
    Of course, as is expected of a junior….

Ozeki: It has already been 3 months, hasn’t it!? The middle schooler Harada Aoi would also always use keigo [polite speech] with us, but we corrected her bad habit by doing things like telling her “if you use keigo again we’re going to make you pay us 100 yen!” I really want Neru to hurry up and use informal speech with us.

—For the time being will you change from calling them “Beri-san” and “Rika-san”? [translator’s note: he means “will you begin using informal speech by dropping the honorific “san” from their names?”]

Ozeki:
    Yeah! If she throws away the honorifics, I think that the wall between us will disappear. [to Neru] Will you try saying “berika” just once?

Nagahama: Ehh~! But…. Ehh!?! (squirms uncomfortably)

Ozeki: Right now Rika-chan will call out “Neru” and you reply with “Berika.” Ready…

Watanabe: Ne-Ne [like “hey hey” but it’s the sound of her name], Neru?

Nagahama: …. What is it, Berika?

Everyone applauds

Nagahama: Ahh~, as I thought, I need to fix it! Beri-sannn….

..... to be continued...

8. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Thanks for the translation! So nice to hear that the only "bad" thing about Riichan is her "Ozeki-style" movements. [hehe]

9. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I got her in my copy of Silent Majority :) She kinda looks like Ikuchan in this photo.
    [​IMG]

10. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Aw, that's a beautiful picture.

And yeah, that's not surprising considering her Nogi oshi is Ikuchan. ;)

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's really a great person, it seems to me. She seems to get more and more important to the group. She's so natural, and really brings things to life. And it seems to me that she gets prettier and prettier as time (and styling) go on.

Here's a photo from her blog today. She says: "Suzumoto! Our ears are exactly the same shape. Maybe we're twins..."

mob2AH5Np.jpg

They're both 18, born within a couple of months of each other, and just graduated from high school.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She just gets better and better. Today in her blog she writes encouragement for the Hiragana Keyaki candidates (you know, the ones who might take her job):

"Since I've had time lately, I've been watching the Hiragana Keyaki SHOWROOM. What kind of girls will be joining us?

It gave me memories of last year's audition... At the final judging I was so nervous that I forgot the words entirely, as the music flowed on. "Oh no! It's over..." My head was in a whirl. But somehow I got through it and here I am.

I thought: the most important thing is to be yourself.

If any of the Hiraganas see the blog, I hope these feelings get through to them!!!"

47cde148_600web.jpg
    She says her elder sister took this without her realizing then kept saying she should put it in her blog. "Okay, okay, I will. I wonder why she wants it published, You can't even see my face." I know why: the rough erasing of the background and blurring are quite artistic, and the image gets something across about Rika, too. Lovely shot.

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  13. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Aw, that's sweet of her to write those words to the Hiragana Keyaki members (completely forgot about them tbh...whoops).

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On this weekend's KeyaKake TV show, Oda Nana accused Rika of not really liking cheese, the way she claimed to when she was first introducing herself. Ozeki-chan defended herself by claiming to eat a full round of those little foil-packed cheeses after every meal. That's 18 of them a day. Akanen's reaction was hilarious. Shocked disbelief:

mm160509-0046590987_600web.jpg

But there was also something more serious on the show. When she and other members go out for dinner or out shopping, she is always very concerned about being recognized. Not that she minds being recognized by fans -- that makes her happy -- but she can't help feeling as if someone might come up and attack her, say with a knife. Some other members made a bit of fun of her and said she was going overboard, and the hosts joked and said things like "this is a safe country." But all that is beside the point if she really feels that way. I hope she can eventually relax.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  15. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I haven't watched this week's Keyaki ep yet, but that does sound serious. Problem is that there HAS been an attack on the 48 group before (one that we know all too well), so her worries aren't that unreasonable. Thank goodness the 46 girls haven't faced that sort of situation yet, so let's desperately hope it stays that way.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ahh the part where I'm not sure I heard it well. Kinda counteract her goofy image.
    She should counter these attacker with her wrestling. She can do it.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yesterday's eleventh race in Tokyo was the "Keyaki Stakes". It was won by a horse from the "Ozeki Stables". Ozeki Stables are apparently a successful stables, so the win, despite fairly long odds, was not a total shock. There is no indication that this Ozeki has any relation to our Ozeki.

A Keyakizaka46 fan who is also a horse-racing fan bet Y1000 (~$10) on the horse and won Y15000 (~$150).

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

lololololol, Ozeki Style!
    :rofl:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Wow, she's slaying with that cool look in her eyes! #CoolOzekiStyle