1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ozono Momoko / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    280px-OzonoDebut.jpg

Name:
    Ozono Momoko (大園桃子)
    Nickname: Momoppi (ももっぴ)
    Birthdate: 1999-09-13
    Birthplace: Kagoshima
    Height: 156.5cm
    Wiki48: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Ozono_Momoka (should be moved soon)
    Blood-type: O
    Favourite food: Peaches (momo, as in her name), Tomatoes, condensed milk, shirokuma ice cream
    Least favourite food: cucumber, "a lot of things".
    Club activities: Kendo
    Oshimen: Nishino Nanase, Saito Asuka
    Audition songs: Aragaki Yui – Akai Ito (same as Naachan’s!) and erica – Anata e Okuru Uta

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  2. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Momoko was named the tentative centre and ace of the 3rd generation.

This was her reaction (it's good)
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)
    Shortly before
    4A6AftF.jpg

As well as her other good points, she's a pretty good singer for someone who never recieved training. I can't wait to hear her after vocal lessons.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    22:30 (casual) + 1:53:30 (serious)

She was in two magazines already!
    Flash Special from the 7th (the one with Nanase as the cover)
    and BOMB from the 8th of October (NMB girls on the cover)

CuKPXLfUIAA2OEo.jpg CuKPcsbUsAAIXZA.jpg CuKPgmtVMAARiKc.jpg

Flash Special Interview
    (3rd image)

Interviewer: Congratulations on passing the 3rd generation auditions. And it was announced you were the tentative centre. This new environment must be dizzying for you...
    Ozono Momoko: Yes. My feelings can't keep up. It took me almost a full week after the auditions finished before feelings of happiness finally arrived. (laughs)
    I: How did you feel the moment it was announced you passed?
    OM: My thoughts were completely blank. After I went back to the hotel I cried for a little while. The word "center" just brought up so many feelings of uncertainty I felt down.
    I: Since you have passed, what do you think of trying photo shoots, like today's?
    OM: It's fun! Being in front of people makes me feel embarrassed but I had a lot of fun.
    I: With that shy character, what made you think to take the audition?
    OM: My upperclassmen who always help me out with studies and stuff suggested I take it. "Apply for Nogizaka!" So I asked my parents and they said "they're always taking care of you, so why not do it for them?" And then I ended up here (laughs). They told me "sorry for changing your life."
    I: If you were endorsed, you must have been a pretty notable presence in your school, right?
    OM: Not at all. I'm non-athletic. I can't play any ball games. Even for short distance races I get nervous and my arms don't swing. When I get as nervous as I was at the audition I just cry. The only thing I get complimented for is drawing bugs.
    I: That doesn't seem like a common special skill...
    OM: Fufu. I'm particularly good at drawing moths. But I'm allergic to them. Fufu.
    I: Incidentally, have you any dancing experience?
    OM: None. Ah, though I did Yosakoi once in elementary school!
    I: I think that might not qualify... (laughs).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes she had a great reaction to being announced as the tentative center of the 3rd gens. It reminded me of how nervous she was during her first Showroom live stint. I was laughing at the 'deer in the headlights' look she had at that time. I couldn't imagine her passing, but here she is.

It's great that she's getting some magazines. Hope it let's more people know about Nogi's 3rd gen.

Anyone else think that she looks like Inoue in those photos? Or is it just me?

• Like Like x 2
  4. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I saw Inoue, too!
    The photo underneath is the definition of "deer in headlights", I wish I could find it without text....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    She looked as surprised as the rest of us when she got the "center" position for the 3rd gen. I remember her first stream being the shortest but she seems to be willing to push herself to be in the group. Can't wait to see what she has to bring. Really like the husky voice haha

6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She'll be in AKB Newspaper with Ikoma and Miona, a special on the group's three original centres

Photos from Ikoma's blog
    3 centres.jpg

Oh hey, it's Techi, wanna get in?
    4 centres.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Momoko in this profile picture kinda looks like AKB's Miyupon.

In here she kinda looks like AKB's Yuiri, tho don't take my word on it as Yuiri is one of the girls I can least notice.

While here a little like Keyaki's Neru.

Lastly, Momoppi is definitely a beauty! :blush:

Her reaction to being named as tentative centre is cute too!

I hope Momoppi is going to hold her ground as 3rd gen center and/or ace. I hope she is getting traction for it and more and more.

How is Momoppi's popularity when compared to other Nogi 3rd gen?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    If I understood it correctly Ikomachan said in her post that Miona, herself and Momoppi are all country girls thrown into the center role so I hope she got pointers and just support from those two. So happy to see them together in one photo. Noticed instantly it was an original center photo hahaha.

No doubt even Techi was able to give some advice and Momoppi stays in center for the 3rd gen.

Ikomachan probably understands the whole shock to new lifestyle best especially because she got thrown straight into the deep end with no real guidance and senpai.

In response to above, during the showrooms she instantly drew new fans quickly but her own stress stopped her from being in that top "ranking" and staying there throughout the 3rd Gen audition. Even though she had shorter streams than the rest, for those that watched I think most liked the uniqueness of her husky voice in comparison to what we know most idols to be like. Don't know what the overall fan reaction was to her being center of 3rd gen was.

• Like Like x 1
  9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, according to the twitter profile mention ranking I put up on both [General] threads, she's 5th of 12. It's a small sample but it places her firmly behind the top 4 and in front of the bottom 7.

But it's very early to be ranking them. They haven't really done much yet.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So happy to see the 3 centre pic. Make that 4 with Techi! I'm always elated to see more 3rd gen related news. Can't wait for them to start appearing. Good luck to Momoppi. I'm hoping she grows into it just like her senpai, Ikoma.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The edition is out!

CxgpULFUkAEbwIq.jpg o19201440p.jpg

There'll be two more pages so I'm going to wait on them before translating, but I couldn't wait to post these great photos.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

The very first 3rd gen I've seen and find cute. She gave me this calm aura. I don't know but she somewhat reminds me of Gona~chan..

I am really late to post this though. :^^;:

Looking forward for more info about her along with the others.. :)

13. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Well since Horichan is supportting her.. I guess I will follow her steps.. she is kawaii! and her name is kawaii!!! :cute:

14. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Ah, she's so cute~ And she's from Kagoshima! It's nice to see idols form there, since they are so rare.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    For Young Jump (No.1 2017)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg

For Young Animal (No.24) with/Yamashita Mizuki&Kubo Shiori
    6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

There are promising and gorgeous ladies in the 3rd Gen namely Ozono Momoko , Yoda Yuki , Ito Riria , Umezawa Minami and Yamashita Mizuki.

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  18. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    The Peach kid finishes me! her mannerisms somehow manage to bring Nanase to mind everytime I see her

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Her second blog post was less brief. It was a long one and more! LOL. I wonder if someone had her put in more effort for a bit more to her blog post. Also, that picture of the fishes, it looked like they were not in water but on a table. I thought it was cruel. I had a too take a longer look in order to convince myself that the fishes were indeed in water. It's become my new wallpaper! LOL!

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Momoko and Yoda Yuki joined Hori on Nogizaka 「の」! I wonder what they said although I understood perhaps 8% of the conversation... Is there anyone translating their radio shows?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1