1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Audition Part-Time AKB48 (53 members passed)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by kevin_vin, Aug 11, 2014.

1. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

well on sunday baitoru akb48 special live at Makuhari Messe they played VTR announce akb48 will recruiting part time members with 1000 yen wage per hour
    they will debuted at September
    well this brought AKB48 into new level

if the video does not show watch the video here

what do you think ? is this a good choice for the girls who want to be an idol but not for long period or bad maybe worst decision made by the management team ?

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think this should go into the News thread...

But anyway, WTF?!

Isn't AKB already a part-time job for most of the girls? :wtf:

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Huh? I thought this was for part-time workers to help out backstage, wash Kawaei's dirty socks, that sort of thing.

Is this actually looking for girls to be on-stage and in front of camera etc?

4. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I still remember a Team A stage where they performed with 13 girls... when the whole team is made up 23 members.
    I don't understand why and how that happens, to be honest lol

And how can they debut in September when the recruitment starts now? The girls need to learn songs and dances and tons of things.

Again, WTF?! :XD:

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... It seems that the new tend is "Temporary members"

But this is kinda rushed... i think that it will backfire

7. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I thought, on top of most members treating 48G as a part-time deal,
    that the KKS were PRACTICALLY as "part-time" as it gets...to fill in
    for absent/tied up members...so...now...there's...
    ...an even lower level of member?
    OR
    are "part-time" members treated as full members on the same level?

[they probably already have part-time members casted; they've had
    how many episodes of AKB de Arubaito? 6 or so?]

8. Kuchi-Chan

Kuchi-Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Twitter:
    KokorinDesu
    I always thought AKB had enough members anyway..from the sound of it, the whole thing is just weird. And 1000 yen an hour? That's like 7€ an hour, and if the hours are cruddy...well yeah.

9. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is just another of their draft member/adult AKB campaigns.

Terms and Conditions:
    1. Appear in CMs, TV, Magazines, Handshake events, Radio etc
    2. Salary is 1000Y per hour, working hrs from 7am to 9pm (*work hr restriction for underage girls)
    3. Contract is until Feb 2015, renewable for 3 months
    4. Girls above middle school level are eligible, no experience necessary, must not be tied to agencies.
    5. Auditions will run till end September.

Honestly i can no longer tell the difference between these draftees/Team 8 members/part-timers. They all sound like they won't be around long-term.

10. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm sure this will be fun for some people... but I really just wish they'd stop ballooning outwards in terms of personnel and get back to focusing on the real girls, producing and promoting idols. I keep seeing girls saying they're being told that the kouhai are not growing fast enough - 4 or 5 times, I think I've seen girls say that, well what about mgmt's responsibility? They're not stepping up and treating these girls like they treated former generations, it's like they're all interchangeable and disposable. And I doubt that's really the case, that somehow all these girls are so lacking in talent or individuality. They just aren't putting the same level of investment in the current girls that they did previously because they're too busy searching for new gimmicks.

11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    @Parikkuren it's the fatal trap AKS is falling into. They thought, "well more girls is what makes the 48G special, so let's add more teams, more girls." But now I think they just need faithful worker bee type understudies for their very busy members [because most KKS who would be their understudies are in school or tied up in work hour age restrictions...].

12. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    14hrs at day for 1k yen at hour, is this even legal? sure there will be overbooking of applications anyway but more members srsly, seems like they try to make harder to new fans

13. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ There are work hour restrictions for the underage, as i wrote in my post.

I think this winner is getting a bad deal though, cos others earn a lot more when they get CM deals. Baitoru is definitely smart when they came up with this strategy. As for whether its a fun concept, it's a No for me. I'd prefer it if they made this part-timer do some behind-the-scenes work and create a documentary out of it.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I really doubt anyone is going to work 14 hours/day.
    From 7am to 9pm means, I think, that those are the hours when they might be required.
    Maybe one will be from 7 to 10 and call it a day. Another will be from 6pm to 9pm and go home. And so on.

And in Spain, 7.29 euros/hour is a very decent salary. It would be a bit less than 600 euros/month (working 20 hours per week), which is good money for a part-time job.

15. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

This temporary member thing will keep going on, right? Meh :glare: (Not that I care but...meh)

16. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

wow I can't at this idea. I have already hard time keeping up with all AKB48/SKE48/NMB48/HKT48 members (not including team 8).

How about they revert that focus back on the untouched talents left overseas at SNH48 and JKT48. They don't have to audition because they've been performing for years already with no relevancy to the actual mothership 48. Besides a place for A (singular) member to bring commercial interest in that region.

17. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

What's so illegal about 1000Y per hour? That converted to ~12SGD per hour, which is better than most part time jobs here (checked when I was still in Uni ~5 years ago, was ~3.5 to 7 SGD per hour for most).

Personally, I don't have any issue with this. It's not like we have to know every girls in the group after all. If the girl catch my eyes, then so be it. If she doesn't, she will go in the group of hundreds girls I don't care about, won't change a thing.

@unkowwn: what oversea untouched talents did you mean? SNH48 & JKT48 members? AFAIK, there *might* be issue of working visa in that case. Not to mention, they do not belong to AKS, so AKS doesn't have any right to use them unless their management companies allow it.

18. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Dilute and devalue, that's what this will do in the minds of fans and others. So AKB not so special, get a summer holiday part time job as an AKB idol.... so idol not so special or unique.

I recall when Akicha and Yuihan were so emotional about being promoted into a Team. Now, well no big deal, not special...AKB seemed to be ruining their brand, or don't understand it fully.

19. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

^ Idol, as a job, have never been "so special or unique". There are hundreds of underground idol groups around. And it's not like getting this part time job is a walk in the park - they would still have to go through audition (only one can win). They won't be and won't be treated as full time member (i.e: I will be surprised if they get their CM paid as much as other members involved) and they will only be member for ~5 months (probably less, since audition is only over by end of September).

I think people are just over-dramatize this. It's just a advertising trick tied in with Baitoru, isn't that much different from Maririn, and she turned out to be a good deal for fans after all.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Now I am worried for Team 8's Ikumin. I was hoping they would comeup with something to keep some if not all of Team 8 after the Toyota deal is over. But that hope was just sunk, like the Titanic. Screw this program, for now...:tongue::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: