1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Audition Part-Time AKB48 (53 members passed)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by kevin_vin, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Maybe they are looking for some "natural born talented idol" and that's why they keep adding more and more members...

I really still doubting that this will work... unless they found what i just said :^^;:

2. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    this is just another AKB48 promotional campaign for Baitoru just like Mariri on Papico and Team 8 on Toyota. AKB is known for having many members but I think they're pushing it too far and even takes advantage of it for their sponsors. oh, well AKB48 is a business. fans might as well ride with whatever they promote.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Anyone who recognize these girls well enough to tell if this is them?

4. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

That's like.. the most useless way to market a single. By getting substitutes of the girls to perform. I mean it's not like the theatre girls of HKT get much work either.. :/

5. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, either Baitoru hijacked HKT's event or Universal wasted money/opportunity this. Not sure what is worse.

Edit: I guess it wasn't Baitoru after all. It's not mentioned in this article at least: http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/126807

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  6. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

LOL on a quick look + iPad screen, I thought that girl in white on the right was giving the camera a middle finger :awesome:
    So it's 53 members? I thought this was supposed for 1 girl. Guess after team 8 thing they decided making it a team would be more interesting / giving more activities.

7. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    Another one of management's poor decisions. Ugh.

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Even when it was 1st announced, I already had a bad feeling about this.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Let's wait until they do something before calling this a disaster. :^^;:

Since the four groups appear in the main site of the campaign, I think the girls will be distributed among them.

I'm already curious about this girl:

[​IMG]

And who knows? Maybe we'll get some gems like with Team 8. :blush:

I wonder when they'll be introduced to the public. :confused:

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

AKB could do with another KKS gen anyway, Megutan and Miyabi are the only ones left and they're going to be pretty much always performing with Team A to cover the gaps in personnel there.

This promotion could be a handy way for AKS to size up a new set of girls while the government pays for it. Also it gives the girls a small taster of what life as a KKS might be like.

53 does seem like overkill though :lol:

11. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

this has nothing to do, but...
    team 8 (47) + baito (53) = 100!!

12. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Eh? I thought that this part time thing was to staff work and such so I completely ignored what would come with this.
    But honestly, AKB is been too focused on adding member to please the sponsors. There're are so many "members" right now that I barely keep track of them (and I actually don't want too...)
    Blah, I gave up on understanding these recents managemen's decisions. And before I get too grumpy, I better just ignore it.

13. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

See, I like the way that sounds - AKB could use a new crop of KKS since there's only two. and if management plans to keep the best of the best and distribute them out, I could see that working positively for the groups since NMB only has 12, HKT has 6 (or is it 7) and SKE is holding auditions now anyway.

14. oshiriko

oshiriko Kenkyuusei

I can understand about team 8. But at first I was like draft members, are they really needed? Then here comes part-time members :^^;:

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    First Team 8, now 53 more girls?? And they're like regular members except they barely have to pay them?? :fp: This just sounds like a sleazy money grab on management's part, taking advantage of girls who want to be idols, making them work for minimum wage, and milking them for money because they're tied in with an advertising campaign.

Not to mention that they've added literally 100 new girls to the group with team 8 too and I can't name a single one of them. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm seriously considering leaving the '48 fandom now.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This "I'm gonna leave the fandom!" comments amuse me so.
    Like, how do you do that? How do you completely shut out something that you like? It's not tobacco, it's not drugs, it's just music and cute videos!

Will a song sound completely different if one of these part-time girls sings a line instead of Sayanee?
    Does it matter that another one of them appears on a magazine with Paruru instead of Ricchan?

I mean, it's not like they're gonna be shoved down our throats. One or two might appear in some TV performances to do the gimmick (Oh, Yuria couldn't come, so we called this girl and she came to sub in! Ain't that great?), but I'm sure we won't see much else.

About Team 8.
    Since they debuted in April they've only appeared in the final day of Request Hour (and just to say their names) and for 2 songs in the Tokyo Dome concerts.
    It's not like half of senbatsu is now made up of those girls, they're doing their thing out there and it's going great for them. You can completely ignore their existence if you want because they're not meddling with the rest of the group. As you can do with these girls now.

17. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ohhh, I remember the days when I could name every AKB member... I have a feeling that will never, ever happen again. :p

I still think this is a very silly idea.Why does management keep thinking that they need MORE members? I really, really don't understand it. At all.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

What's the betting that they'll get at least top 10 in next years request hour? :1st:

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    IF Team 8 has a song eligible for RH2015, and that is a big IF, I will be throwing a "couple" votes their way. If only to let management know there are fans that want those girls to stay. I would pay lots and lots of money to have Ikumin and Ranrii join Team B!:omg:

As for these part timers, I fail to see a need for them. Team 8 was not needed either, but damn me if I don't love that bunch of cuties now. Helps that the only 4K vids of Anything48 related are those awesome fancams of 8.:awesome: I am such a Hi-Res junkie.

I will give this a chance to wow me, before dismissing it outright.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Of course it will be eligible, but I'm not sure as how far it can get.
    Both Team 4 have had its own history within the group. People saw them grow for years (13th gen came in back in 2011...) and being in a team is like the climax of that growth.

Team 8 was created out of nothing with girls nobody knew, so I'm not sure if 1 year is time enough for the fans to warm up to them in such a way.
    I hope I'm wrong and it gets 1st though. [hehe]

Anyway, about the part-timers.
    To me it looks like AkiP is trying to survey the whole female population of Japan so he can get the best and leave nothing to the other groups lol
    Who's to say there aren't great singers or dancers in there? Or girls with great MC abilities like Chori and Maachun?

I don't know, seeing how Team 8 brought us Ikumin, Honda, Hijiri and such, I'm all for seeing what else they find. :^^;:

I'd rather see them stay in Team 8. Going into another team would mean being buried in the back, while in Team 8 there seems to be no hierarchy and they could be on the front line. ^^

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014