1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PB] Iwasa Misaki 1st Photobook [Wasamin ♥] (2017/02/11)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Cristafari, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    What: Iwasa Misaki 1st Solo Photobook "Wasamin ♥"
    When: 2017/02/11
    Publisher: Sansai Books
    Price: 3500 yen (tax incl)
    Cover:
    FRONT:
    pfront2.jpg
    BACK:
    pback1.jpg
    AD
    photobook.jpg

Availablility:
    So far the only places I know of that have been accepting pre-orders are Book 1st in Shinjuku, Maruzen & Junkudo in Osaka, as well as Amazon Japan. There was also an exclusive pre-order at her concert (with a limited edition book jacket), but of course that is over. There will be two release events at Book 1st and Maruzen...

EDIT: Now available for pre-order on CDJapan!

Details:
    CDJapan
    Amazon.co.jp
    Book 1st 2/11 Release Event Official Page
    Maruzen 2/12 Release Event Official Page

For the release events, fans will be receiving autographed books and a promotional poster. Also, depending on how many copies you buy, you can do a handshake (one book), plus 1-shot (two books), plus 2-shot cheki. (three books)

I will add any other information I can find.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh this is new news to me...a PB is so idol-like, but for some reason I wasn't expecting her to ever release one tbh...IDK if enka singers really release one; don't really follow many. But still I'm glad she's getting one...definitely have to add it on to my list of stuff I want lol

3. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Honestly I was surprised too. I have always wanted her to do a PB, but figured after her Enka career took off that it would be pretty much out of the equation. But then I figured, they could do something more elegant and artsy (kind of like Nito Moeno's PBs, at least the one I have) Possibly featuring her in various kimonos, or fancy dresses, stuff like that. So far we have seen two promotional photos, the first one was like a casual "at-home" pic, and then the bikini pic on the bottom of the flyer.

"Mizugi? I thought she was an enka singer"

We joked about that at the concert on Sunday. It isn't that we haven't seen Wasamin frolicking around in a bikini before, just watch her first Image DVD with Komori, "Iwakomo." But Wasamin has often said that she doesn't like modeling or wearing swimsuits, since she is self-conscious about her body. (Particularly her legs) She also said in an interview that this book is very "adult", which can be interpreted many ways. My guess is she meant that it will show her mature side, and that she has become an adult.

So yeah, I am surprised. Still, I can't wait to get it!

Oh, and BTW...I love her legs!

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm definitely expecting a more classy feel with the PB, but I suppose those bikini shots are mandatory lol. When u do get it (cause for sure you'll get it before me) do update what type of "adult" PB this is lol. It's being released pretty soon tho (I'm glad she's being quite busy this year tho).

5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    OP updated with CDJapan ordering info and Front/Back covers. Thank you @David61

6. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Ooh! I'm really happy she's releasing a photobook! I'd love to see something similar to Yuihan's one. But by the cover,it looks like a cute-like photobook.

7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I love it. When she was asked who is "marriage-eligible" she said anyone younger than her dad, which pretty much leaves over 90% of her fanbase eligible.

It should also be noted that shortly before that interview Wasamin asked me how old I was. [hehe]

Anyway, I have plenty of Wasabooks now!

[​IMG]

And my copy with the special cover arrived from the publisher. Was waiting in my mailbox when I returned from the event...

[​IMG]

So right now I have six copies, three autographed, one special cover, and two regular. Not to mention three special posters, which is an offshot poster size version of one of her PB photoshoots. Although two of the books and one poster are already "sold"

[​IMG]

I had three tickets for the event, one yellow (three books) and two white (one book). One of my white tickets actually belonged to another fan who wanted an autographed copy, but couldn't go. I was a bit tired yesterday morning, so I got to the event late. When I arrived the line was already really big. In fact, although the event started at noon, it was almost 1pm when I finally made it inside and got to see Wasamin for the first time. I used my yellow ticket first. Here is my 1-shot...

[​IMG]

I told Wasamin to do any pose she wanted, as long as I could get her cute skirt into the shot. We took our cheki right after that, it was at this point that Wasamin asked me how old I really was. (I think I have made jokes about being 17 like Kaotan, and also being the same age as her in the past) When I told her my age she kinda whispered to me under her breath "otona". Yeah, I know.

[​IMG]

By the way, one of the guards at this event seemed to be a fan of Wasamin. He was laughing so hard at every joke she made. He was a really nice guy though, and made a big deal out of the fact that I had three tickets. For my second ticket I talked to her about the bus tour on Monday. I was telling her that I had been to the Battleship Mikasa before, and that this would be good for a class I am taking. In fact, one of my teachers expects me to do a report on my visit. So Wasamin's bus tour is turning into a study event. On my last ticket I asked her about the solo Dinner show next weekend. Also, I made a slight faux pas on my last handshake, but it was partially the fault of one of the manager's...

At the end of your handshake Wasamin is supposed to hand you your books. While you are talking he would leave the books just to her right. Only this time he actually dropped them right between us, and said something to the effect of "here are your books". So instinctively I went to pick them up. Wasamin and Ichikawa-san were like "Hey wait" Wasamin grabbed the books and pretended to run away from me with them. Then she was playing keep-away. So it ended up being a cute moment.

[​IMG]

One of my autographed copies. With each ticket you got close to a minute of conversation, not including the cheki and 1-shot. So it was well worth the time, although it made the line move a bit slow. When I finished my third ticket it was 2pm. They were pretty much wrapping up by then, but there may have been a couple people who had more than three tickets. I didn't stick around to count.

As for the PB. I love it. Of couse I am biased. But she looks beautiful. There are a bunch of different photoshoots in it. One of my favorites is the one with her wearing a fancy dinner dress, posing around Ginza (I think it's Ginza) Also, the Paris photoshoot is quite nice too. It is a very classy book. It does have a couple of bikini shoots, the one pictures above, and there is another with her in a cute sky-blue bikini. But overall the book suits her personality well.

[​IMG]

And I am ready for the dinner show! I was getting worried, because it took the post office three days to re-deliver this. But it finally arrived. But first, bus tour on Monday, and then the cheki event on the 18th.

8. DEnny

DEnny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I was able to pre-order the photo book from CD Japan. It should be in the mail now. I'm watching the skies.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from maidigitv

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I and my mom love Wasamin =)