1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 5 The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG5TheGame (full game) is now released and can be downloaded at: https://sites.google.com/site/mg5thegame/

If you want be the first to know when the next part of the game is released, make sure to join JeijeiFin Games mailing list at: http://eepurl.com/btHZKX. You'll receive MAX 5 emails / year.

Features:
    - Fanfiction storyline.
    - Tasks, XP points, leveling up characters and learning skills.
    - Buying and selling weapons and items.
    - Fast travel to any unlocked location at EXIT points.
    - Strategic turn-based battles on 8x8 battlefield.
    - No random battles, you can see all characters on the map.
    - Dialogue options with limited time to pick an option.
    - Choices you make in conversations will affect the game.
    - Alternative endings.
    - Normal and Easy difficulty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG5TheGame Part 1 is now released and can be downloaded at: https://sites.google.com/site/mg5thegame/

Completing (only) the main tasks in part 1 will take about an hour. However, if you clear all the available areas (do all the optional quests, beat all opponents and get all the '?'s), it will take an hour more. Most of the fights can be avoided, but the key fights will be easier, if you fight also optional fights here and there and level up your characters.

Please let me now, if you want me to add more content to the game in the future. There is no reason to do part 2 if no one (or only a handful of people) would play it.

3. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    From how it looks and having the option of leveling up for each member, I will definitely play part 2, even the full version if you end up making it. I enjoy the fact of being able to level each member of your party/team than not being able to do it, it makes the fights easier and also makes the game more enjoyable for me, at least.

4. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh great ! I played to all your MG Games, they're cool ! :)
    Can't wait to try this one !

5. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A conversation game with time limit is too difficult to play for non-english speaker like me.

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I see. Are others having difficulties with conversations as well?

7. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I am not having problems with them, maybe just that they have time limit.

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I released a new version of the game, which can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg5thegame/
    You need to uninstall old MG5TheGamePart1, before you install this new version.

It is now possible to remove conversation time limits by opening settings dialog
    [​IMG]

and then setting time limits off.
    [​IMG]

9. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the update. I just downloaded it.

10. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thank you :)

11. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I would like to see more content being added to the game. I like it a lot. The fights are much easier now that I have Kamisori & Zombie in my party. The conversations are also much easier to follow now that I can turn off the limit. I was able to get to add Gekioko to the fast travel options, but I am not being able to travel over there, just yet becasue it's not included on part 1.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... I don't know why these conversations aren't problem... Maybe I was just playing with fast made chooses aren't that bad...
    I have difficulty with these optional battles... One left, but I need some levels... Or better strategy. And what cam that option is not to me. I already waiting part 2... But I don't think I wanna random battles with that game, then it's just going at to nurse to Ota to nurse to Ota... So long at party at them maximum levels... And that time is too easy these optional and key fights...

That inside at majijo that yellow 6 team. Well I guess I should waiting for one or two levels...

If that experience system was at that first MG game from J it too easy... Or playing with same persons...

13. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I've finished part 1 and am looking forward to the next!

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are someone hint that inside majijo that yellow six team? Are I better waiting to that my fighters are l6-5...

Why I used already that scandal :( mrrhb me!

15. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Me too.

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well I hav already has also but that one optional fight are left...
    these 6 yellows... I was just wondering if I can continue to this... And are part 2 too hard... Anyway it is.

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Don't worry about that optional group of 6 characters inside Majijo. If I decide to make Part 2 at some point in the future, I might actually make that group easier, like change it from 6 characters to 4 characters. That group is blocking the Majijo basement entrance and in Part 2 you need to get past that group.

However, if you want an easy 100% win against that 6-character group NOW in Part 1, you should use some smart retreating in the battle. ;)

18. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Erm. So I just beat the Gekikoko trio, and naturally I laughed at them (who wouldn't?) which... got them to stop talking to me altogether, making moving them from the gate in any way impossible. Is this meant to be...?

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

If you insult Kamisori&Zombie, you can apologize them and everything will be fine. But if you insult Gekioko trio, they will stop talking to you permanently and makes you unable to complete the task. So, in that case I'm afraid you need to continue from your last save.

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Retreating... what you mean?
    IsnĀ“t you JeiJeiFin... mentioded somewhere that these colors at messages back mean a lot?
    Edit: These outsides are little easier, not more changes, at other at take these these skill out, and lite less exp...
    Edit2: are there anyone else who can win these now at J?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015