1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 5 The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Retreating = moving away from opponent(s) (instead of fighting them).

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

^But thats works ONLY Zombie... it was only who can use hit and run statergy... And Kenkou should trhow some times, or heal... but these takes so much ap...
    Hymp, again 800 yeni cost win... Most work again do that Kamisori/Zombie duo...
    Edit: Anyway now win. But it is now wery boring... At almost end Zombie and one opponet at both 23 hp. So hit&run...
    Why bopring? Because Zombie & Kamisori do all work again... My skill use other was not good then...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Yeah, "hit and run" strategy requires Kamisori or Zombie (or someone else >= 60 AP), but I didn't mean that.

For example in that battle against 6 characters inside Majijo you can make the two opponent on the right follow Uonome like this:
    - Uonome moves one square away from opponents.
    - Opponents move one square towards Uonome.
    - Uonome moves one square away from opponents again.
    - Opponents move one square towards Uonome.

And so on. While Uonome is doing this, Kamisori&Zombie and your other Hinabe members will beat the other four opponents. When all other opponents are beaten, you will beat those two, who are following Uonome.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Although, at me, i let these two wall to Kenkou... And Zombie and Kamisori at attacks. But you´res much better...
    Some thinks:
    If there change at Kamisori at Nail do it!(Althoug that take lot AP) Kenkou is worse at melee, much better at thrower&healer, Zombie can up sometimes at ko, Attack and run was her...( Hold isn´t anytime suckes, Attack almost every time... )
    At downside that nail think is at Kamisori learn it after you updated her to level 4...

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Ah, you won it, congratulations! \o/ You are probably the first who cleared also all the optional content in Part 1.

I agree, that hit&run strategy is very boring, but it works IF your characters have >= 60 AP and opponents < 60 AP.

But let me explain my strategy for that fight, this time with screen captures. So my party is Uonome, Kamisori, Zombie, Dodobusu and Kenpou. All of them are Level 3, so Kenpou cannot heal, Kamisori doesn't have Nails Blade and Zombie doesn't have Hold. My starting position is like this:
    [​IMG]

In the beginning of turn 2 position looks like this. I numbered all the opponents. I will beat melee 1 first, then melees 2 and 3 and then ranged 4. Uonome will move one step down and opponents 5 and 6 will start following her. Zombie will charge the ranged opponent, so that she stops throwing, but does NOT attack her (yet).
    [​IMG]

Here I have beaten melees 1 and 2 and now I'm attacking melee 3. Kamisori took a critical hit and I was going to heal Kamisori with Kenpou, but I forgot that Kenpou cannot heal yet (she needs to be Level 4 for that). Two opponents are still following Uonome.
    [​IMG]

Now the four opponents are beaten and I start attacking those two who have been following Uonome so far. Here I COULD use hit&run strategy with Kamisori & Zombie, but because it's 5 against 2, I'll just surround the opponents...
    [​IMG]

...and win. All of my Level 3 party are still up, but it would have been much easier if Kenpou was Level 4 and able to heal. :D
    [​IMG]

By the way, I checked Dodubusu's chances to do Hold against a melee in this fight and the chances were like this:
    * 19% chance directly from front
    * 57% chance from side
    * 78% chance directly from behind

So, once again, position is important. ;)

6. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @AloNeko

Yep, I have.

oWuAPPM.png
    Oulm0ac.png

My strategy is simple; buy all the Lunches at Asobina and give them to Shimada for money, which you use to employ Scandal/Wota. Using her we get 1 more ranged attacker as well as an extra slot.

For my party I used everyone except Jiseidai, my weakest. I put Wota and Kenpou at opposite ends where they can use their ranged attacks as needed. My main confronting army is everyone with Zombie/Kamisori at the sides, as they get an extra move after/before attacking so they need the space to dart around.

For the battle, concentrate fire on taking out the enemy's ranged attacker first. After that, just let the rest of your team other than Zombie/Kamisori die. Then just dart around the map or tagging them a little while your ranged attackers do the rest of the work. Voila.

P.S. My method is 'cheap' because I'm using Scandal, who gives an extra pt slot and is a ranged attacker- but hey, it's bloody easy. If you want a challenge, go ahead and try it like JieJie did, though we don't have the benefit of insight into the AI programming to be able to tell their patterns at one glance.

(Mod Edit: Photos too large)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... Bad costumers, I win them with Scandal... LOST Kenkou at first, so, lucily i hawe Scandal... and so on.... That four option team was also win...
    Some how i beat also these outsides... Well... i sugest l4 Whose try beat these Insides/outsides 6 at part I... (least... )

Bad side that Scandal is it was only one battle...

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I know. That's why the key fights (like the fights against Kamisori&Zombie and Gekioko trio), which you need to win in Part 1, shouldn't require any special tricks (or inside information about AI). Some of the hardest optional fights might, if you try them now, but since they are optional, you can do them in Part 2 or Part 3 (if I decide to make those) when your party is stronger.

You don't need Scandal against troublesome customers at Minami's. If you talk to Sakura at warehouse, she will say she is going for lunch and then you can find her at Minami's. There you can talk to Sakura again and ask her to help you against the troublesome customers. She says she won't help you, but she will join the fight, if all your party is KOed.

Of course you can just beat the ranged opponents first and then Kamisori and Zombie can use hit&run strategy against the slow and hard hitting melee. (In the beginning Hinabe members need to keep the melee away from Kamisori&Zombie, so that K&Z can beat both the ranged.) That way you don't even need Sakura's help. ;)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Let's see what happens my story then...

10. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Yas MG5 game is better than 4 and I loved 4

Anyway, evading become much more important when fighting so - here goes my strategy - more like what strategy lel
    I put Leveled up with evade points KGSK to in front of the ranged one, the ranged one won't move, but others will.

(Mod edit: photo deleted, too big)

3 of enemies who can hit to KGSK (ranged one sucks at meele attacking anyway) - if they choose to attacking KGSK, I can hit them and they can't dodge, since my other girls will hit behind of them, and if not - dangerous ranged will die easily - idk either way I win lmao

but damn Jeijei's strategy is an actual strategy, so I will try it

Oh god that leadership points, I can't use 1 of my dear girls and I already given up on Jisedai but idk anyway. Speaking of her anyway, she needs gimmick to become useful. Maybe debuffing enemies, or applying a small buff on your team? or she just can kiss Zombie lol i am not kidding

The only thing that bothers me is Scandal, one time use for 10.000 is too much. Maybe 10k for 3 fights, or just a cheaper Scandal - she is hella expensive

Anyway that was a really good game and it was too short ;w; Looking forward to see next parts

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
  11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Excellent idea! Jisedai could start with skill "Party Protection", which would give for example +5 dodge, +5 defense and +5 HP for all party members. That would make her much more usable in fights.

Referring to what Scandal says about 10 000, "I think it is a fair price". :lol: Well, maybe I could make it 8 000 in Part 2 (if I decide to make it), we'll see...

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

If JeiJeiFin someday make part 2 my party growth levels... i will select that one at Lsh+1 and hope at defense boost that one...
    But anyway, that boost should was about 11 ... or i should do him back lined...

At me it was blacmass only... i was already use Scandal... but summa summarun... all there, really, giwe that game at least try! It is ... or near Profernsional!
    I promize that you dont dissapoint to it!

13. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm worried, that many fights against yakuza in part 2 will be gun-fight.
    As a game it will be boring, I think.

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I released a new version of the game. You can download it at: https://sites.google.com/site/mg5thegame/

I just made some quick, minor changes to the game:
    - Hiring Scandal costs now 8 000 yen instead of 10 000 yen.
    - Jisedai now starts with "Party Protection" skill and will learn "Super Party Protection" skill at level 6.
    - Kenpou will now learn "Food" skill at level 3 (instead of level 4) and "Super Food" skill at level 6 (instead of level 8).

You need to uninstall old version of the game, before you can install this new one.

Here's a couple tips for those, who haven't completed Part 1 yet or are going to replay it.

Tip 1: How to level up Kamisori&Zombie faster

If you win a battle with a 5-member party and get 100 XP Points, each party member will receive 20 XP Points. However, if you put only Kamisori and Zombie in party and duo the same battle, they will receive 50 XP Points each. ;)

Tip 2: Don't underestimate "AP +4" upgrade!

For Hinabe members "AP +4" is not good and should be avoided. For Kamisori&Zombie, however, it is not that useless. Those who have played Part 1 might have already noticed, that:
    - Kamisori and Zombie start with 65 Action Points
    - moving one step costs 25 AP and
    - normal attack costs 35 AP

[​IMG]

So, let's do some math here, shall we? When Kamisori/Zombie has 65 AP, she can each turn either
    - move twice (25 AP + 25 AP) or
    - do normal attack once and move once (35 AP + 25 AP)

If you select "AP +4" upgrade for Kamisori/Zombie first time, she will have 65 AP => 69 AP. This doesn't help you (yet).
    If you select "AP +4" upgrade for Kamisori/Zombie second time, she will have 69 AP => 73 AP. Now she can each turn:
    - do TWO normal attacks (35 AP + 35 AP) so now it's possible to do double damage per turn!
    If you select "AP +4" upgrade for Kamisori/Zombie third time, she will have 73 AP => 77 AP. Now she can each turn:
    - move THREE times (25 AP + 25 AP + 25 AP) like Sakura.

So, "AP +4" is not that bad upgrade after all, now is it? :)

Don't worry. There will be no gunfights in Part 2 for sure. ;)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm.. i see...

16. salsabilagusti2

salsabilagusti2 Kenkyuusei

What does Party Protection mean? :huh:

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

When you use Party Protection skill in battle, all of your party members get +5 Defense, +5 Dodge and +5 HP. Super Party Protection is the same, but doubles the effect (+10 Defense, +10 Dodge and +10 HP).

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

As was asked... ?
    Edit: JeiJeiFin? Are you ok?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I have been working on MG5TheGame Part 2 for a while now. I believe I can release it in this month, maybe on the next weekend, we'll see.

I can reveal, that in part 2 there is one (possibly) hard decision you have to make and it will greatly affect the game... ;)

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I begin think what I readed at Chrono Cross. There are two choose point. First is one helper at one place... After some events you're can take others roads but only one helper. Second is coming what happens that one place.
    Anyway thanks to that.