1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] MajisukaFightSim

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Jun 9, 2011.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Yep, Sanae has clearly changed team in your savegame. :D

I couldn't repeat the bug though, when I tested that battle against Sanae's group (Sanae was charmed in my team in the end of the battle, but didn't stay there after the battle). I will add some code to the next version that will fix/prevent the problem.

I have outlines for 5 chapters total. However, I'll propably release chapters 2&3 first and then think again whether to stop there or finish the remaining chapters. I have already been writing some dialogue for chapter 2. I can reveal, that there will be something interesting (IMO anyway) going on between certain two characters. (Akasan has already seen first part of that dialogue, but don't reveal here anymore names, ok? :))

2. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

Absolutely not! Can't peek at presents before Christmas! :music:

3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Nevermind, I thought I was stuck but all hell seems to break loose once Wota joins the team and GES show up alongside Yabakune. Looks like I should have spent more time fighting the weaklings and getting skills and supplies before that since 5 weaklings (Hormone & Fondue) against 6 more powerful enemies (Yabakune, GES and Shibuya/Dance) is almost guaranteed lose every time!

4. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I like to play this sometimes when i play :cute: [rock] [rock] [rock] [rock]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcpeSm1xC_g[/yt]

5. Akasan

Akasan Kenkyuusei

I don't know what's stranger. The fact that you play that or the fact that I just got finished watching this video:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXG_zG2SEaw[/yt]

And then coming here to see your post...

6. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Dude, that song gets you in the mood and makes ya wanna beat some bad guys in the game because.....
    YOU GOT THE TOUCH, YOU GOT THE POWER...YEAH!! [rock] [rock] [rock] [rock] :^^;:

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

The battles on the 1st floor will get easier after you find Nezumi (you can find her in the fixed location marked with '!' on the 1st floor). If you take the "sharpshooters" (opponents with high attack power and accuracy) out first, Nezumi can use her high dodge skill and beat the remaining 3-4 opponents alone, if she has to (at least if you have energy drinks to spare).

In the chapter 1 you don't need to fight Shibuya (Wota tells you not to go in the room). There will be quite decent rewards in the room if you do beat Shibuya's group, but it is optional.

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

In the future I'm planning to add diffuculty levels "normal" and "easy" to the Campaign game, so that more people could be able to enjoy the storyline. On "easy" level there will be fewer random attacks and also fewer opponents in the battles. Also the fixed battles will be less challenging.

However, at this point I really don't want to double up the time I'm using for testing and balancing the game, so I'm not implementing the difficulty levels until all the chapters are finished.

9. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

I'm looking forward for chapter 2. And I even managed to beat Shibuya and Dance with Nezumi + Hormone -Mukuchi. Once you have that formation with all available skill, it almost impossible for random minions to beat you. :)

10. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

it seem i got bug too :D

cause i get real rat and can use all member in battle :)

with that i can wins againts strongest yabakune team and also shibuya team :D

for kumin i get it suddenly after i finish the battle [rock] :lol:

11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Well, enjoy the extra characters in your party, while you still can, because in the next version all the extra characters will be automatically kicked out of the party. :D

I'll be announcing more info about the next version tomorrow.

12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

The next version of MajisukaFightSim will be released next week on Friday (15th of July). There will be at least Chapter 2 and some bug fixes in the new version.

And here is Chapter 2 teaser... :)
    [​IMG]

13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I will release Chapter 2 already on Thursday (because on Friday I'll be busy and away from home).

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MajisukaFightSim version 0.3.4 is now released and can be downloaded at the MajisukaFightSim website.

Chapter 2 with 40 new opponents and a new minigame is now playable. I have also fixed some bugs, that appeared in the previous version. Once again Akasan checked the grammar and also added some "spice" to certain dialogue lines.

INSTALLATION

(You can skip steps 2, 4 and 5 if you don't have any savegames yet or your savegames are located elsewhere than in your game directory.)

1. Download and UnRAR the files.
    2. Copy your latest savegame to the new game directory.
    3. Start the game.
    4. Select "Continue Campaign".
    5. Load your latest savegame from your NEW game directory (the game will remember your old game directory, so you need to select the new game directory first).
    6. Enjoy.

Changes at version 0.3.4:
    - Added Chapter 2 with 40 new opponents and a new minigame.
    - Fixed a bug that could cause an opponent to appear in player's party after battle.
    - Fixed a bug that made possible for player to choose more that 5 players to active party.
    - Loading/starting new game is now possible in battles only, when it is player's turn to act.
    - It is now possible to open "Purchase Skills" window directly from "Party Selection" window.
    - In chapter 1 there will be no more random battles against 6 opponents before Nezumi is found.
    - Daruma's "Intimidate" skill changed to "Hold".
    - Some character pictures changed/edited.

General Tips:
    - In chapter 2 you only need to complete one quest, the one you get in the beginning of the chapter. So, if certain side quests seem to be too tricky or boring, just skip them.
    - There is no point gathering dozens of Energy Drinks and never use them, because they will be less useful in later chapters.
    - Opponents with high attack power, accuracy and speed will deal you most damage in time.
    - Opponents with low dodge, defense and hp can be beaten most quickly.
    - There is 50% chance to successfully charm opponent, whose physical attack is 70.
    - "Charm" will always fail, if the target is already charmed.
    - The battle ends, if you charm the last opponent. However, you'll get more Party XP Points from the battle if you KO her instead.
    - If you seem to lose a fixed fight over and over again, try something different. Change the order you beat the opponents, try charming a different opponent, try choosing different characters for the battle and so on. You will find a way. :)

15. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Thanks. Gonna try it out later. :)

16. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

i finish it in one day and wait for next chapter thank you so much for your hard work :)

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

In the next version of MajisukaFightSim the new Janken Minigame (which is currently available in chapter 2) can also be played directly from the main menu of the game. However, the release date of the next version is still unknown.

[​IMG]

18. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I'm currently working on Chapter 3. It looks like I can release a new version of the game next week. I don't promise anything, but it's possible. :)

19. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Great. Can't wait to play a new one. :)

20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MajisukaFightSim version 0.4.6 is now released and can be downloaded at the MajisukaFightSim website.

Chapter 3 is now playable. It MAY or MAY NOT be the last chapter I'm implementing - we'll see. As before Akasan checked the grammar and added some flavour to certain dialogue lines. Also the Janken Minigame is now available for all (there is a new button "Play Janken Minigame" on the starting screen of the game).

INSTALLATION

(You can skip steps 2, 4 and 5 if you don't have any savegames yet or your savegames are located elsewhere than in your game directory.)

1. Download and UnRAR the files.
    2. Copy your latest savegame to the new game directory.
    3. Start the game.
    4. Select "Continue Campaign".
    5. Load your latest savegame from your NEW game directory (the game will remember your old game directory, so you need to select the new game directory first).
    6. Enjoy.

Changes at version 0.4.6:
    - Added Chapter 3 to the Campaign game.
    - Janken minigame (from Chapter 2) can now be launched directly from the starting screen.
    - Changed succeeding "Handcuff" skill to be based of accuracy vs. dodge check (instead of attack power vs. dodge).
    - Added new skill "Headbutt" to Mukuchi.
    - Changed Daruma's "Meditate" skill to give +125% attack power and +125% accuracy for the next turn (instead of +75%).
    - Some character pictures changed/edited.

General Tips:
    - If you didn't find the "mysterious girl" in chapter 2, you should go back to look for her, because you will really need her special skill in chapter 3.
    - You need a good strategy for the final battle of the chapter 3. Take your time to learn your opponents' stats and skills to build up your winning strategy. (You'll probably need some bandages and energy drinks too.)
    - The first actions you take in the final battle are crucial; if you don't play them wisely, the battle will be much harder than it should be.
    - Stunned character will not dodge attacks.