[PC GAME] MajisukaFightSim

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Jun 9, 2011.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I also mention here, that I made another AKB48 related game, RecognizeAKB48Members. More info at the game's topic.

2. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Hi. Is there a walkthrough for this? Kinda stuck in the sewers. There should also be a repel potion (ala pokemon) so that you can avoid random fights for a certain amount of time or pacing. Thanks [hehe]

3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ As far as I know there is no walkthrough for this game.

If you are stuck in the sewers, I recommend that you open the Settings window (View -> Settings) and change the Campaign Difficulty to Easy. Then there will be significantly less random attacks and it will be easier to find your way out of the sewers.

4. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama

Thanks! :) [clap]

5. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Yey! Completed the campaign mode up to the end of Chapter 4 :)

Great game!

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Nice. :)

IMO Leagues Game is the most interesting game mode and I recommend that you check that out too. ;)

7. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    When i got stuck at the sewers in chapter 1, i tried playing the other game modes. Yeah, the Leagues Game was very interesting. Too bad, i did not have a proper strategy right off the bat (used all 5 characters in the first round) as I did not read the instructions. Haha. But will replay it when I am able to . :)

8. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

is there warp lv code?
    just downloaded it,when will i get to use acchan :cute: ?or mayu? :awesome:,or gekikara? :inlove:
    but this is MG2,can we use acchan later?probably gonna play as jurina a lot :hmm:

9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Nope.

If you want to play with the best characters right away, I recommend you try Rounds Game. In Campaign and Leagues Game you start with Team Fondue characters.

10. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    any updates? excited to play using otabe :)

11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Nowadays I have very little freetime, but we'll see.

12. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    It's a good game, but I don't get how GES is stronger than Team Hormone in the game. In the show it was stated that Team Hormone was one of the weakest gangs in the school, but they were stronger than GES who I think was the weakest over all.

13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

AI has no strategy, so AI characters need better stats than player characters to keep the fights interesting. Player on the other hand can (and should) use strategy to beat the stats. For example when fighting GES the player should take "the sharpshooters" (high on attack&accuracy, low on defense&dodge) out first and those low on attack&accuracy and high on defense&dodge last, GES leader (high on everything including HP) somewhere in the middle. You can see the stats by moving mouse pointer on the character's picture.

When using full Team Hormone, the characters also regenerate 5 HP each turn (team bonus), which makes them pretty invincible against GES (however, I would still use Nezumi with Charm skill and high dodge).

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I have made a new browser game based on Majisuka Gakuen 3. More info at the game's topic.

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MajisukaFightSim v0.7.14 has been released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/majisukafightsim/.

Changes at version 0.7.14
    - Increased maximum number of characters in Two Player Match from 4 to 5 per team.
    - Added 15 new characters to be selected in Two Player Match.

16. oki45

oki45 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for update! [rock]
    but It has an error that say "MSVCP110.dll is missing" so can't start the program

If you have a time please check it

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

18. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    Is there any Mac version? :cute:

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Released Majisuka Gakuen v0.7.15. I compiled the game with my older compiling environment, so there should be less hidden dependencies than in v0.7.14.

I'm afraid not. I remember some users were playing earlier versions of this game with Mac using Windows emulator, but I don't know anything about that.

However, my latest game Nanashi's Mission is web player based and supports Mac as well.

20. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    Good to hear that! Thanks btw! [clap]