1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] RecognizeAKB48Members

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Apr 22, 2012.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

RecognizeAKB48Members is a simple AKB48 related PC game for Windows 7/Vista/XP. In fact the sister groups SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48 are also supported. In the game pictures of the members are shown and you are trying to identify as many of them as possible before the time runs out.

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Wouldn't it be too easy since you use last year's official photo. :^^;:

3. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Of course not.... it's not like everyone that's a fan knows every single member. I probably can't even pick out more than 5 Team 4 members...

Thanks for throwing these things together!

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

For the "hardcore fans" there is Very Hard difficulty. You not only need to know all the names, but also need to type them fast.

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

All right, now the download link for the game is up at the website!

6. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

You've even included the updates [for the temporary transfers] of J. Matsui in Team K and Milky in Team B :lol:

The Easy section was simple. :awesome:

The Hard section was harder (since I either know some of the girl's full name, first name only or their nicknames). :^^;: [hehe]

Haven't tried the Very Hard section yet until I get the Full names of the girls correct in the Hard section :hehe:

I don't suppose you could update the game to include (i.e. allow) the girl's nicknames as well ?

Don't suppose you'll have a game for either NMB48 or SKE48?
    That will be hard for people, like myself, who don't generally follow those groups but know a few members from those groups so a game would probably help us associate the names/girls of those groups.

Thank you! [clap]

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Some members' nicknames are shown when you browse members, but they are not accepted as an answer.

All the official teams of AKB48, SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48 are included in the game, but no kenkyuuseis atm. In the beginning only one team of each group is available, but more can be unlocked by getting perfect scores.

8. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

I noticed in the file directory that there were sound files from HKT, SKE and NMB.

Guess we'll have to unlock each Team to get to the next team as you've mentioned.

Though Teams A-K-B were simple on Easy level, have to freshen up on Team 4 before I can unlock the other teams :^^;:

Any plans on adding SDN48?

Thanks!

9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

You should be able to play SKE48 Team S, NMB48 Team N and HKT48 Team H without having to unlock anything. Just select some other group than "AKB48" after you click "Start Game".

I have no plans for adding SDN48, Nogizaka46 or any international 48 group to the game.

10. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm done with the easy part

All Teams: 173 seconds
    Senbatsu: 39 seconds
    Team A: 36 seconds
    Team K: 31 seconds
    Team B: 40 seconds
    Team 4: 43 seconds

Surprisingly I got Team 4 correct at first play... I thought I can only handle half. :^^;:

Somehow I get mental block in the typing part especially among the Harukas. :hmm:

And good background sound....

11. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

would be nice to have a reset score button since I botched my easy scores due to a faulty mouse. Did well in hard though :D

12. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Should also have this all in japanese if you can do that

13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Japanese version would be nice, but unfortunately my Japanese is very bad, so that will not happen.

14. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Japanese meaning instead of their names in English, just convert that into Japanese in which all you have to do is copy and paste their names lol. Also it doesnt have to be input based, it can be simple like click and answer for that one

15. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ I like that idea honeysenpai. That's a good practice in memorizing their names in Nihongo, I second that!
    :approve:

16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Well, in that case if only names need to be translated it would be easier. On Easy difficulty I could show both English and Japanese names, like

Maeda Atsuko / 前田敦子

and possibly on Hard/Very Hard I could accept both "Maeda Atsuko" and "前田敦子".

17. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    How about you change the Romaji name in the easy level to Kanji. Most people who's not knowleageable in written Nihongo would have a hard time naming the girl in the photo if the choices were like that.

18. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Huh? :) So instead of "Maeda Atsuko / 前田敦子" I would show what (on Easy)?

19. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    There could be an easy level with Maeda Atsuko / 前田敦子 as choices.

And the difficult level with only 前田敦子 as choices.

20. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Ah, I don't think I'm adding any new difficult levels to the game, but I could add a new option for the easy level, so that user could select whether he/she wants to see the names:
    - both in English and Kanji
    - only in English
    - only in Kanji