1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Perfume

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by Datalanche, Jun 24, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The new single "Flow" of the theme song of the TBS Tuesday drama "Fight Song" to be released on March 9, 2022 (Wednesday). The bonus disc that comes with the first limited edition includes "Perfume View -Perfume LIVE 2022 [polygon wave]-" from "Perfume LIVE 2022 [polygon wave]" that was held in January 2022. ] Is recorded. Show this video flickering! Also included is a live performance video of "Mawaru Kagami" from "Perfume LIVE 2021 [polygon wave]" held in August 2021. You can enjoy the video with new editing that is different from the distribution on Amazon Prime Video.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in Encount

The 6th appearance of the fashion project "Perfume Closet" produced by the 3-member techno pop unit "Perfume" has started selling from the 1st. Perfume members (A-chan, Kashino, Nocchi) made a surprise appearance at the pop-up shop that started from Laforet Harajuku on the 2nd.

220304_Perfume_of_13.jpeg

220304_Perfume_of_9.jpeg

220304_Perfume_of_6.jpeg

https://encount.press/archives/289140/

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Message video for the 2022-2023 Perfume Calendar available from Asmart:

• Like Like x 1
  5. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Perfume's new single, "Flow".

Official MV

• Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ayaka Nishiwaki, also known as "A-chan" from the female techno-pop unit "Perfume", recently held an ABEMA love reality show "Love Drama Love" (Dora Koi) in Tokyo. ”New season“ Kiss me like a princess ~ ”

• Like Like x 1
  7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Perfume to release their new album "PLASMA". Release date 7.27 plus a PLASMA tour in the works.

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The three-member techno-pop unit "Perfume" will release a new album "PLASMA" for the first time in about four years on July 27, but all 12 songs have been announced. At the same time, the ban on new visuals, in which the three people dressed in crimson costumes, has also been lifted.

220531_Perfume_of_1.jpeg

Song titles (Japanese)
    01:Plasma
    02:Time Warp(v1.1)
    03:ポリゴンウェイヴ(Original Mix)
    04:再生
    05:Spinning World
    06:マワルカガミ
    07:Flow
    08:∞ループ
    09:Drive’n The Rain
    10:ハテナビト
    11:アンドロイド&
    12:さよならプラスティックワールド

(Google)
    01: Plasma
    02: Time Warp (v1.1)
    03: Polygon Wave (Original Mix)
    04: Playback
    05: Spinning World
    06: Mawarukagami
    07: Flow
    08: ∞ Loop
    09: Drive'n The Rain
    10: Hatenabito
    11: Android &
    12: Goodbye Plastic World

https://encount.press/archives/315906/

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. irontech

irontech Next Girls

The new visuals were banned ??? Was it too provocative or the color of the costumes ??

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google says "ban lifted" for "revealed." :)

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kao Cape FOR ACTIVE × Perfume 9th Tour 2022 "PLASMA" CM:

• Like Like x 2
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Technics brand EAH - AZ60 wireless earphone CM collaboration with Perfume.

(Background track : Spinning World)

Interview ver

Videos uploaded on Panasonic Japan official YT Channel.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Perfume released their new MV entitled "Spinning World".

MV was released on their official YT channel.

• Like Like x 2
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Spinning World' and 'Flash' today on TBS 'Ongaku no Hi' (credit to uploaders):

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Before their appearance on Music Station

Quick promo

• Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Learn to Spin

• Like Like x 1
  18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Perfume x SO-EN collaboration.

Google translate

In this magazine, visuals derived from the world view of the lead song "Spinning World" of the new album "PLASMA" for the first time in about 4 years, close coverage until the new album and MV are completed, roundtable coverage of Perfume × MIKIKO, And MIKIKO's solo interview is posted in a full 14-page special feature.Before the release of this magazine, we will release a backstage movie that tells the shooting scenery of the cover story "Lost in Wonderland". At the same time, we will also deliver messages from A-chan, Kashino, and Nocchi ♡

SO-EN is a online web magazine and they did a photoshoot collaboration and will appear on their front cover for Sept issue.

perfume-soen1.jpg

Perfume's comment on the photoshoot.

Video was uploaded on SO-EN official YT channel.

Perfume x AnanWeb photoshoot

Another photoshoot with AnanWeb vol 2309 to be released on 7.27 (today at this point of writing)

Video posted on AnanWEB official YT channel.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Long Interview in Just Jared

"Perfume Talks 'Plasma,' the J-Pop Industry & Their Desert Island Album Picks (Interview)"

Perfume might look and sound like the future, but they’re mostly focused on the present moment.

Two decades after their debut as local idols in Hiroshima, the forward-thinking Japanese pop trio – individually NOCCHi, KASHIYUKA and a-chan – are taking the next step in their prolific, boundary-breaking career with their eighth studio album Plasma, out on Wednesday (July 27).

Characterized by glitchy electronic beats courtesy of collaborator Yasutaka Nakata and mesmerizing, robot-like choreography by Japanese dancer Mikiko, the group known for their futuristic flair has gone on to become the first J-pop girl group to perform at Coachella, boasting a non-stop string of No. 1 albums in Japan over the years, as well as chart-topping hits like “Love the World, “Dream Fighter,” “One Room Disco,” “Spring of Life,” “Star Train,” Flow,” and “Time Warp,” among many others.

With their new record, including recently released tracks “Polygon Wave” and “Spinning World,” the group is intent on bringing their signature brand of fun while exploring various sonic textures, all while showcasing the human side of Perfume.

We spoke to the group about their thoughts on the J-pop industry today, how the group has changed over the years, their “desert island” album picks, their thoughts on the metaverse, and what the future looks like for Perfume.

You’re on Album 8 now! As an established act on the J-pop scene, what themes and sounds did you tackle with this album that you haven’t already?
    KASHIYUKA:
    Unlike past albums where there was one theme or particular vibe throughout the album, this one can be a lot of different things. I want people to interpret it as they like. I think the message is to relax and enjoy and make this album part of your daily routine.

Can you tell us more about your decision to name the album Plasma?
    KASHIYUKA:
    Our producer, Yasutaka Nakata, said that the album is organic but scientific. Futuristic but analog. The title Plasma matches the analog side of Perfume as real human beings, while also touching on the high-tech side of our music and cutting-edge performances.

What’s one new song in particular you want fans to know more about, and why?
    KASHIYUKA:
    “Spinning World” – This song being the lead track ahead of the album was a surprise to me. It felt really relaxing and it was a fun song to sing. We have always been told to shut out emotions when we sing, but on this song, it felt like it was okay to have some warmth. It was soft and it felt good. I still find myself singing it and I can’t get it off my head. The music video is interesting, too. It’s symbolic. You can’t tell exactly where it is, but the cloud outside is drifting away so fast, which is a hint that we’re somewhere up high. That’s all we know, but we are living in that loop. It’s like a parallel world, a fiction which you’re chasing the past. This abstract music video added depth to the song.

NOCCHi: I was also surprised. It’s a lead track but very stripped down and breezy. There is a phrase “elegant scent” in the lyrics. I think that really portrays where we are as Perfume. A grown up Perfume.

a-chan: “Drive’n The Rain.” This song has a city pop feel to it and I can see this song being played in a home suitable for a luxurious lifestyle. This song adds a different color to the album from “Spinning World” and it is a perfect “driving” song! I want you to play it loud in your car!

What are Perfume’s personal Top 3 “desert island” albums? The three records you would take with you on a deserted island.
    Perfume:
    What? Album? Not, like, cooking tools? [Laugh]

KASHIYUKA: I would like to bring our new album Plasma because this album has more raw and organic sound compared to our signature high-tech, electro music. It would be interesting to see how it sound in a very organic scenery of a deserted island.

NOCCHi: Jack Johnson, In Between Dreams. This album can instantly bring you to a resort island wherever you are. I think I would be panicking in a deserted island so by listening to this album, I would like to at least feel like I’m in a resort island.

a-chan: I will bring Tom Misch, Geography. This album simply makes me feel really good. I think I would be so upset being on a deserted island if I’m alone, so I want to play this album while I build my tent and pick up branches to start the fire, etc. But in reality, I would rather bring a knife for survival purposes rather than an album. [Laugh]

[and much more]

https://www.justjared.com/2022/07/2...ry-their-desert-island-album-picks-interview/
    https://www.justjared.com/2022/07/2...-their-desert-island-album-picks-interview/2/

• Like Like x 1
  20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Perfume will return as panelist for The Masked Singer Season 2. The show will be available on Amazon Prime JP.

Their comments for Season 2.

Video uploaded on Amazon Prime Video JP official YT channel.

• Like Like x 2