1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Perfume

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by Datalanche, Jun 24, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Images and an interview

Amazon Original show "The Masked Singer" Season 2 is available exclusively on Prime Video. The program is popular for the appearance of celebrities who hide their identities with masks and challenge performances, but one of the highlights is the talk with MC Yo Oizumi and the reasoning by the panelists. The three members of "Perfume" who continue to serve as such panelists from the previous season. We asked about the highlights and attractions of the program.

――This is your second consecutive season as a panelist. Please tell us your honest feelings.
    A-chan: “I was so happy! (Oizumi) Yo-chan will be the MC for Season 2! I was so happy!” The theme song was also “Polygon Wave”, and I was really happy.”

Nocchi: In Season 1, it was fun to watch the performance and speculate. During the period, whether I was asleep or awake, the names of celebrities kept popping up and then disappearing.”

Kashiyuka: "I was surprised that I didn't expect to be able to continue with Season 2!"

――In Season 1, how the three of you reasoned became a hot topic.
    A-chan: Season 1 was full of unbelievable misunderstandings, and it was embarrassing. It's the performance that makes the panelists take it seriously. That enthusiasm misled me (laughs)."

Nocchi ``It's hard to guess. When I watch it live, I'm overwhelmed by the skill of the performance and the song once. I think there is also a lag for that amount.

Kashiyuka: In Season 2, I believed that my analytical skills had improved, so I checked every corner of the hint video so as not to overlook any details! (laughs) The point I regret is that once I believe, I can only hear that voice (laughs).”

――If the three of you were to appear as performers, what kind of performance would you like to do?
    Kashiyuka: If I were to appear, I would like a character that is somewhere between a cat and a mermaid. I like cats and I like diving.

Nocchi: Usually, I wear shorts with my legs sticking out and look boyish, so on the contrary, I'd like to go with something like 'Crepe' this time around, or I'd rather not show anything like 'Twin Star'. I wonder if I'll go. But I think I'm going to be a little kid (laughs). If I want to hide the fact that I'm Nocchi, I'll sing Ayaya (Matsuura Aya)'s "Ne~e?"!"

A~chan "I really like aiko, so I want to tie her up. All 6 songs are aiko!"

Nocchi: “I think I’ll be like aiko (laughs)”

A~chan: (laughs) That's why I want to wear clothes like aiko's. It feels like I'm attacking with second-hand clothes. Red is the base color, and I put my dog on my shoulder. I'm going to wear a combination of silver and gold earrings (laughs)."

220820_Perfume_of_2.jpg
    220820_Perfume_of_3.jpg

https://encount.press/archives/344608/

• Like Like x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nocchi with Tsujimoto Ryozo, the producer of the ‘Monster Hunter’ video games series, experiencing a voice recording session:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More Masked Singer

We interviewed three members of Perfume who are panelists on the program. We asked them about the appeal of the program and what they learned from the experience when appearing in Season 1.

ーPerfume, who will continue to serve as panelists from Season 1. Please tell us your impressions of participating in the recording of the program.

A~chan: It was the same in Season 1, but while I'm curious, "Who's good at this song?" I reconfirmed that that is the fun part of "The Masked Singer". Besides, this time it's all about money, so I want a lot of people to experience the excitement that makes them think, "I haven't seen this kind of entertainment in a long time!"
    Nocchi: Everything is more powerful than last time. I was surprised by the gorgeousness of the stage, the gorgeousness of the mask, and above all, the gorgeousness of the singer. People who give performances that make you want to say, “You must be a singer!” are not singers at all. Surprise was powering up.
    Kashiyuka: It was a lot of fun to watch, but the level of hints was so high that it was difficult.
    A-chan: Everyone is too much of an apprentice to Rose! If there is a possibility that singing and dancing will be found out, then it's a story. Everyone was like a story, so I couldn't remember at all (laughs).

ーーPlease tell us if there are any particular points you want the viewers to see.

A~chan: It's really moving when you watch it while imagining the story and background of the live feeling, how much feeling you have to challenge this stage so far. I'm sure you'll be surprised to see him take off his mask, so I hope you'll enjoy it while making inferences.
    Nocchi: While purely enjoying the performance, I want you to do your best in reasoning. Personally, I think there was a hint in the costume this time, so I think it would be fun if you could pay attention to that.
    Kashiyuka: The performance and staging are gorgeous, and it's a lot of fun to watch. Isn't it crazy to follow each time?

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3359947

(same images as before, so I won't post them again)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
     The three-person techno pop unit "Perfume" announced on the 29th that it will release a video product of "Perfume LIVE 2021 [polygon wave]" held in August 2021 on December 24th.

Perfume is currently in the midst of a nationwide 9-city tour “Perfume 9th Tour 2022 “PLASMA””. At the Saitama Super Arena performance held on the 29th, the release of the video product of "Perfume LIVE 2021 [polygon wave]" held in August last year was announced. The live performance, which has already been distributed worldwide on Amazon Prime Video, is scheduled to include gorgeous bonus footage, including unreleased footage.

It was also announced that A-chan, Kashiyuka, and Nocchi will each open their own Instagram accounts.

https://encount.press/archives/375664/

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On M Station with KARA

After appearing on TV Asahi's music special program "Music Station Ultra SUPER LIVE 2022" broadcast on the 23rd, A-chan from the techno-pop unit Perfume has updated her Instagram and released behind-the-scenes shots of Perfume and KARA.

She commented, "It's been 10 years since we last performed together with MUSIC STATION KARA", "I was so happy to meet you that I burst into tears",

20221224_091126_p_l_10710458.jpg

20221224_091123_p_l_77957983.jpg

20221224_091128_p_l_37467429.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2262087/full/

Some recent videos

Blu-ray & DVD of Perfume LIVE 2021 [polygon wave] held at Pia Arena MM in August 2021 is confirmed for release on Saturday, December 24, 2022!

"Flow" from Perfume 9th Tour 2022 “PLASMA” at Saitama Super Arena.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    PERFUME medley performance at Kouhaku Uta Gassen (credit to uploader):

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A short clip from NHK

[This video is private]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The members at a Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle pop-up preview event in Omotesando (click on link):

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The female techno pop unit "Perfume" attended the preview event of "Loewe x 'Howl's Moving Castle' pop-up in Omotesando" held in Tokyo on February 1st. The collection will be released on the 2nd at stores nationwide and online stores. The pop-up store will be held at BAKERY CAFE 426 OMOTESANDO (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo) from 2nd to 8th. By appointment only

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  10. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Perfume releasing a 2yr calendar. 2023 - 2024

• Like Like x 2
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is one for @David61 (if he won't be in Japan)

It has been revealed that the three-member techno pop unit Perfume will hold their first solo performance in nine years in London on June 3rd. An access tour of the London performance sponsored by JTB will also be held.

230407_Perfume_of_1.jpg

https://encount.press/archives/440307/

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Same venue as 9 years ago although I didn't go then and unfortunately it's unlikely I'll be going to this one - to try to cut a long story short it clashes with the provisional date for this year's MIK Kpop Festival in London - and if that doesn't go ahead then I've something else lined up elsewhere. But thanks for the heads up - here's the link to the event page at the venue's website:

https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2shepherdsbushempire/events/1417237/perfume-tickets

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    LIVE Blu-ray & DVD "Perfume 9th Tour 2022 'PLASMA'", held in 9 cities for 18 shows to support new album "PLASMA", is confirmed for release on May 31, 2023!

This product contains live performances of "Perfume 9th Tour 2022 'PLASMA'", which was held in nine cities nationwide for the first time in about four years, with the album "PLASMA" released last July.

On the 21st, Perfume announced their appearance at a new music festival. Appearances have been decided for "SONICMANIA" to be held on August 18th at Makuhari Messe in Chiba and "SUMMER SONIC" to be held at Maishu Sonic Park in Osaka on the 20th.

https://encount.press/archives/446074/

• Like Like x 1
  14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

An exclusive interview with Crunchyroll, and they spoke about anime, manga and music, among others.

An interesting interview with Eng Subs.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The London concert will be shown live on ABEMA

230502_Perfume_of_1.jpg

It will be the first live distribution of music live held outside of Japan as "ABEMA PPV ONLINE LIVE" [emphasis added]. The distribution date is from 4:00 am on June 4, 2019 (distribution starts at 3:30 am). The missed delivery period is from 24:00 midnight on June 5th to 11:59 pm on June 13th. The viewing fee is 3340 ABEMA coins (equivalent to 4008 yen).

Perfume said, “We were surprised to hear that it was the first time in nine years that we had performed in London, but many things happened during that time. , We have been following the trajectory of Perfume for a long time.We hope that everyone will support our evolved “Perfume LIVE” from Japan! Please watch it!”

https://encount.press/archives/450606/

16. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

"i'm sorry, are you from the past?"

i wanted to see them in london then, too, but it didn't happen. and it just wouldn't be the same now. (and now i'm feeling some nostalgia for 10 years ago).
    i'll still be in the states anyway...

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ha Ha. Deepl is even worse, putting the show in 2012.

The Japanese doesn't mention the year, assuming that you know what year this is.

配信日は年6月4日午前4時(配信開始は午前3時30分)から。

18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Perfume performed in Primavera Sound held in Barcelona, Spain. Below is the interview but unfortunately there was no CC English translation.

NOTE : Primavera Sound 2023 was held between May 29th till June 4th.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This was their London performance that @David61 couldn't make.

230605_Perfume_of_1.jpg

On the 3rd, local time, the three-member techno pop unit Perfume held their first solo performance in about nine years, "Perfume LIVE 2023 'CODE OF PERFUME'", in London, England, and excited local fans.

Even though the performance started at 8:00 pm, long lines lined up from before noon before the doors opened. In addition, the performance was streamed live in Japan and also live viewed at movie theaters nationwide, and many fans watched the performance in London from Japan even though it was 4 am in Japan time.

230605_Perfume_of_3.jpg

The unreleased song "Love Cloud" was performed for the first time as a surprise, making it a total of 16 songs.

230605_Perfume_of_6.jpg

230605_Perfume_of_10.jpg

230605_Perfume_of_7.jpg

Perfume will return to Madrid, Spain on the 8th local time and perform on the second day of "Primavera Sound 2023".

https://encount.press/archives/466718/

• Like Like x 3
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's a fancam video from London of their new song 'Love Cloud':

[video deleted by uploader]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 1