1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by rust, Feb 25, 2014.

?

[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies? (Two vote per user.)

1. Support Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

79 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Support Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

81 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Against Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

69 vote(s)
    42.6%
  4. Against Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

67 vote(s)
    41.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Seems like this is causing a lot of discussions. So I thought a poll to gauge opinions on this might be an interesting idea. So vote! Two votes per user. :)

2. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    against Ikoma and rena's kennin status.. Nogizaka is nogizaka46. Not a part of 48group. I know I'm not alone about this. I visited some japanese fans forum and mostly they are disappointed with this thing.

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I abhor the idea.

4. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I am against with all this involvement with 48. I liked their interaction with 48 (such as friends with other member, singing other groups song, collaboration) but not this. Nogizaka has been doing their activities independently. I am aware how great the opportunity for Ikoma, but as a fan of Nogizaka, nogizaka as a group, this is a whole mess.

But of course no matter how against i am about it I will be supporting Ikoma on B.

5. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

I want nogizaka to be an independent group from 48G.

I've stated this before that some collaborations here and there i like but not this exchange student program.
    but it did pick my curiosity to see how this will play out...(specially in tv programs)

And of course i'll not withhold my support of them because of management.

6. hewitt

hewitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    against the idea of N46's involvement in 48G (and vice versa, collabos are OK though), but for now, why don't we support our beloved ikoma in team B? and that's what i thought.

7. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    My take behind any surprising/shocking/groundbreaking or changing announcements in groups i follow is this.

Since it cant be changed, why not wait and see how things work out, which i am quite positive it would work out better for either Rina or Rena in this case. Aki-P aint dumb, sure this might be risky but hes prepared to take a risk for his pocket and risk both sides, so lets wait and see :)

8. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Against !

9. kucigaromeo

kucigaromeo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    It really depends on how the concurrency will be played out

For Ikoma:
    Support for Ikoma appearing more in AKB varieties, showing up in Team B performance & PVs or something like that
    Against if Ikoma started doing swimsuit gravure :fp:

For Rena:
    Support if she will be helping undergirls & 2nd gen to gain more exposure, maybe like hosting undergirls only regular tv show :cute:
    Against if she become instant center/fukujin

10. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Against and against, though obviously as I can't do anything about it I'll be forced to technically support it.

Rena's inclusion moreso than Ikoma going to 48 as I follow Nogizaka.

11. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Concurrency: Against

Ikoma and Rena: Support

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I voted against for both but more to do with the girls who are doing the concurrencies than the concurrencies itself.

Like I said before in another thread, I would of been okay with it if it was Minami. She getting shafted right now and it's hard to find her in anything. I would even be okay if it was Sayurin, Ikuchan, Maiyan, Naachan, or Reiko.

I like Rena but again, would of hoped someone else. Mayuyu would of been great but she would of overshadowed others in N46 so maybe someone like Renacchi.

13. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Same with me. The concurrency already happened. But no matter how much I hate it, it wouldn't keep me from supporting my girls. It's not like we can do anything about it. Just let it be. Let's see how will it turns out. I'm very positive that it will work out well.

14. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Support:
    -Ikoma Rina and the new opportunities and friends I hope she can make during her time with AKB48.
    -Nogizaka46 with the potential to be HUGE during elections.

Against:
    -Matsui Rena's appearance (not Matsui Rena herself) and what message this sends to Nogizaka46's fans and girls: not being good enough to the point where they need someone from SKE48 to give them a boost in popularity.

We don't know what'll happen the next 1-2 months. I just hope it's for the best.

15. yoshie

yoshie Kenkyuusei

I'm against Rena coming to NGZ (sounds hypocritical since I was for Mayu) because it's sort of throwing all the solo work that NGZ did down the drain and saying here is a popular member from the 48family to help you out. I was in support of Mayuyu because I don't think she would "overshadow" NGZ. Mayu isn't the "fastest handshake seller" or most popular AKB member. She's just a popular idol amongst idol fans. Her popularity in the idol world will have little affect on NGZ public branding because Mayu doesn't have a public brand. Rena's fans are also really hardcore. I also don't want them to be giving Rena credit for any spikes in NGZ popularity or single sales [shake] ... I'm really worried about that.

I'm going to support Ikoma in Team B because I want her to build her fanbase up and solidify her center position. Aki-p feels like she deserves it and I want her to prove him right. I think she has a lot of charm that could be utilized well in Team B. She'll be on an idoly team so I'm all for her learning how to be a "better" idol from Team B and using it to up her support in NGZ. Having NGZ fans support her in AKB will help her position in NGZ. This position is basically stating that she is the de facto "face" of NGZ.

16. monomark

monomark Kenkyuusei

I support Ikoma so I guess I have no choice but to also support the concurrency. And to be honest it doesn't really bug me that much because it just means that Ikoma will continue to challenge herself and further develop her skills and abilities.

And since I support one concurrency, I can't really be against another concurrency just because it might infringe upon Nogizaka's independence or the potential of other Nogizaka girls, so I also support Rena's (even though I know next to nothing about her or SKE and don't think she'll change my mind about that).

I don't know how this will all work out for either group but I will say that I will continue to support Nogizaka and that they will always be my primary focus despite whatever happens to them and the 48 family in the future.

[clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i support both of them because i want to see Ikoma create sensation by breaking high in sousenkyo.

And Rena is a awesome individual being, people who reject her don't know her.

18. khalilmoja

khalilmoja Kenkyuusei

i'm a fan of Rena and Nogizaka, and going to watch them in same show :awesome:

as long as this group doesn't end up as gravure group like 48g i'm cool with concurrencies

19. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I'm interested in how Ikoma will fit in with B....maybe her Nogizaka-ness will make (new)AKB48 less shitty than it's been for some years now... [think]

Rena....I've just recently gotten around to liking her...she's still kind of an enigma but she definitely fits in with Nogizaka in some way...I want to give her a chance.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I couldn't mind less, tbh.
    Nogizaka46 has its own dynamics, but I think Aki-P wants to create an idol world where everyone is connected.

I mean, the next step is obviously inviting an MM or Momoclo member to have a concurrency with AKB. :^^;: