1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[POLL] Team K captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team K)

1. Akimoto Sayaka

124 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Fujie Reina

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Itano Tomomi

7 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Kikuchi Ayaka

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Matsui Sakiko

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  6. Minegishi Minami

9 vote(s)
    4.1%
  7. Miyazawa Sae

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Nakatsuka Tomomi

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  9. Nito Moeno

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  10. Nonaka Misato

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Oshima Yuko

42 vote(s)
    19.4%
  12. Tanabe Miku

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  13. Uchida Mayumi

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  14. Umeda Ayaka

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  15. Yokoyama Yui

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  16. Yonezawa Rumi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

^ so then sae? it would be hard to see her without sayaka and being captain.....i dont really know how she would be as captain...or we can go with the trollers put Yui as captain [boom]

2. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Sae shin captain ... That's an interesting supposition ...
    In such a case, I imagine Yukirin would be glad to help Sae get over Sayaka's graduation and give her some advices about captain role ... That would be kind of nice :^O^:

(sorry, this isn't going anywhere ... But I couldn't not share this vision :p )

3. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

^ i can't really see it either maybe one of the newer members would take over if no sae then

Well i don't wanna see sayaka or yuko graduating anytime soon so i'll stop asking

4. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

In this case, maybe Moeno for captain. I think she's quite mature, and takes care of the others well.

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Poor sayaka...she's always attacked over and over again :3

Ohh well doesn't matter...based on this poll, majority of us are happy with her being captain anyway.
    And honestly, if sayaka got "too old" or if "members didn't like/respect her" , I'm pretty sure AkiP would replace her.

If she wasn't what majority of the people wanted back as Team K captain, do you think AkiP would have even reinstated her? He could have just made yuko, umeda or sae or smth as captain instead. But he didn't.

Besides that, I don't think any of the OLD team K members would be willing to take the position of Team K captain while sayaka's still around. They have way too much respect for her to even do such a thing...

As much as many of you would like Yuko or Umeda be captain, think about it...while sayaka's still there...do you think they'll take that position up?? I highly doubt so.

Maybe Yuko will be captain when Sayaka leaves though...I honestly don't see anyone who is as influential in Team K and AKB as much as Yuko...

I know Yuko and Sayaka's the same age...but I'm pretty darn sure Yuko will stay a longer time...
    I mean as an IDOL, Yuko has a HUGE, HUGE advantage....she looks way younger than she actually is...
    With that reason alone, she'll be able to stay on longer than alot of girlss

6. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Question: Who's "smth"? :confused:

7. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

^something?

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^
    yess sorry, SMTH = Something XD
    slangg

9. Serizawa

Serizawa Kenkyuusei

Off course, Sayaka is the best Team K's captain.
    But if she wasn't in AKB, I think Sae is the good choice for team's captain.

10. snowexpress

snowexpress Kenkyuusei

I voted for Yuko :) I think she fits the role of captain right now more than Sayaka. I really like Sayaka, a lot. She just seems to be taking more of a backseat lately...although I feel kinda guilty for saying that, because I remember Takamina's words in the documentary, "There's no one but Sayaka" <3 Still, I feel that Yuko would make a great captain. Or maybe even Sae.

11. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

...I mean... When you're not captain for 5 months, that kind of happens. :awesome: She only regained her captaincy at the end of February, so unless you mean since then...? Just sayin'!

12. snowexpress

snowexpress Kenkyuusei

Hmm yeah I see what you're saying.

13. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    When she said she's drop out from being Team K captain, she needed to be in a backseat.
    What's a point in saying I'm drop out from captaincy but still stayed leading a team.

And during that time, Yuko did act as an temporary captain, but I'm sure she and any member of Team K don't willing to be a real Team K captain as long as Sayaka is still in AKB.

14. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I voted Yuko because before(hits his head with a book) I always thought that she was the Captain

but no arguing with the turn out Sayaka is a really good Captain no matter what

15. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Yeahh precisely...just as long as sayaka is around, I don't think any of the Team K members will be willing to take the spot from her. They like sayaka well enough as captain XP

16. maikaru

maikaru Kenkyuusei

it had to be sayaka.

can't imagine team K without sayaka as the captain.

but when she leave AKB48 someday, I want either yuko or sae to take over the role.

17. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

^ I agree with that i guess

18. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I dropped by the thread just to poke around & noticed someone voted for Sakiko. [hehe] May I ask who? Haha.

I just went through the thread & noticed that I never actually posted who I voted for-- I voted for Sayaka. There's no doubt in my mind.

19. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

^ maybe some troller look at the other versions of these polls the trollers are worse than here

20. ronnyzonix

ronnyzonix Kenkyuusei

No one can replace Sayaka for Team K Captain :D