1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Wow. Are you dead serious. If you actually searched it up and read my other points, you would realize that I am not talking about the article. The articles are sources. You are as disgusting as the Kpop people that refuse to think that any genre outside of Kpop is decent.

• Like Like x 2
  2. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Sources and making the points from it IS fact? Funny.
    I like many genres but not Kpop. They're the worst.
    The one who also disgusting in front of my eyes is people who saying 48G members is worse for used. Disgusting.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That escalated quickly. :eek: People are so easily triggered nowadays.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Nope. Only if my oshi or 48G in general is being degraded by anyone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    1. She didn't really mean what you are thinking about
    2. You can always just walk away from this thread lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    1. then It's not a problem if I don't like/even know kpop and really like AKB, isn't it?
    2. I don't want to.

PS: ups sorry. I'm just knowing that I was talking to someone who didn't even know what Takamina and Aki-P did for AKB :fp: I guess you're right. I'll just walk away then :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Matsui Hikari

You came to this thread clearly knowing that it is Kpop related and you don't know anything but is not willing to accept opposing views.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Please show us where she was degrading any member of the 48Groups. It's fine if you don't like Kpop, that's your choice however to call them disgusting is rude and unnecessary. You don't need to let every little thing upset you.

As for the Produce48, I think it's an interesting idea. I firmly hold the belief that P101 was influenced by the 48g's sousenkyo system, and jpop idols auditioning system. So seeing Aki-P essentially reclaim what is his and turn it around to expand his franchise into new territory is pretty cool, fascinating actually. A very smart move indeed. Excited to see how they promote the group, will it be solely in Korea or will they also promote them in Japan, since they will include Japanese members? And if so how will they do that? Will they have teams? Will the winner join AKB senbatsu? Will the group have a theater in Korea? Will the winners be 48 girls or will it start with 48 girls and 11 winners (like P101)? So many things to look forward too.
    At the same time, I can't help but think about the state of AKB48 right now, and how this new project will become yet another thing to distract us from the glaring fact that with each new 48group that is formed, AKB have to "wait their turn" in a way. The money, time and effort that goes into building a new theater, promoting a new group in a certain area, making multiple songs for a single, promoting so and so mgmt favorites etc, could ALL go into AKB to help them regain their momentum in Japan. I do hope that his new project can benefit AKB a lot and maybe expand their fanbase and change the narrative the group currently have overseas.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. welp

welp Next Girls

I saw many comments that the description sounded alike Boy24 project, a floppiest project of Mnet. The boys form various units at first before cut down to 1 fixed group and have performed over 200 rounds at the theatre. And, the sale of the debut mini album CD of the final fixed group has sold 8,xxx copies. (A relevant K-pop boy group sells over 50,000 copies.) The theatre does not 1 bit helps boosting the group's popularity. Besides, endless voting makes fans tired. (I don't follow Boy24 at all so, there may be some points I misunderstand.)

Crap. More details reported
    - it will be Korean-Japanese group
    - it will be a permanent group
    - it will be Korean 48 sister group
    - it will be managed by CJ E&M

The problem with i.o.i or wanna one is there is no member shuffle. Likely, the final output of this project is a very big group whose members will form different teams for different events. So, it'll be easier to be kennin.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Should we bring in the mods or.... ;;;;

I don’t think Korean people will care about Akimoto because well, he ain’t participating! As long as new, interesting talents are brought into the table from either side of the sea and everything is entertaining and fun, I don’t see why any J or Kpop purist should be upset about people trying to bring the genres together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    "using pre-existing 48G songs will be trash. using pre-existing 48G members, that's even worse."
    That's the one which actually rude and unnecessary, well at least for me. I don't know about you.
    Actually, I'm done. Don't even bother to quote again.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Anyone see Aki-P in today shinbun coz of this legendary thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Matsui Hikari

Stop pulling my words out and fusing them together. It’s used differently. You obviously didn’t know what I meant too. Here’s exactly what I said:
    I am not even dissing 48G songs. I’m talking about the project being trash if they used songs that are not Kpop-y because people wouldn’t be interested and it would go to waste. Second, most 48G girls are infamous for being bad at singing and dancing. It’s not subjective. You know it. I know it. We all know it. If they use those girls for PD48 that is being broadcasted in Korea, yeah...we all know the outcomes.

• Like Like x 2
  14. MikaCHansen

MikaCHansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki (STU48)
    Maybe it's a misunderstanding (from me), but I think she's implying that SK won't listen to 48 songs.

In SK, the current music trend is US-inspired and even their "cuteness" is far different from the japanese cuteness concept (e.g. TWICE). While Japanese receive quite well Korean music, it does not work in the other way. The MVs, dances, the fashion, the visuals, the personality, everything is different. Korean idols are delivered on the market as "perfect" while we watch 48 girls grow up and evolve over years (I am not saying one is better than another). So..... Existing 48g members or songs won't work.

And if you watch the performance with IOI and AKB48 you will CLEARLY see that their training is different

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That's why I legit feel for the first time absolutely not liking a new 48 collab project before even details are out how they gunna approach this. However I had my doubts too when they pull the seiyu idol thing which turned out to be pretty good now though.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Matsui Hikari

^^You read my mind :approve:
    But of course, what can they understand and accept when they refuse to :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I mean just read the post properly lol. Like I'm not even k-pop fan but I won't get triggered if someone criticizes AKB to make a point how this project won't work lmao

Which the points are all legit and reasonable imo

• Like Like x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well, Kpop has hired some western producers & composers to make song such as:

1. A song of SNSD I forget which one is supposed to be given to Rihanna but never been recorded by the singer, given to the Kpop group instead.
    2. 4Minute - Hate, the group final single before breaking up, was co-produced by Skrillex.
    3. Skrillex has a song featuring G Dragon & CL.
    Well, seems this project won't be like these. Songs by Aki-P & his co-workers would sound Jpop don't theme?

• Like Like x 1
  19. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Unsure if we’re talking about the same ones, but Run Devil Run was meant for Kesha and Dancing Queen is just Mercy. I do know people say Genie & Shut Up and Drive sound similar and that it may be a result of similar/same music purchase.

• Like Like x 1
  20. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Legit for you.. lol
    For me, it's not. They're good, better and not bad even a bit.
    kpops are the one that hurt my ear and my eyes lmao
    Trying to use AKB to get better on selling or what?
    Collab with jhonny's and stay away from 48G, cause they are way worse than 48G :whistle:

• Like Like x 1