TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

nako's officially 9 though --- 7 should still be wonyoung.

• Like Like x 2
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^yeah, you're right I looked at the wrong list. It'll be a complete shock if she doesn't make it though, even if Wonyoung isn't considered a lock.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

I definitely feel like Nako is locked into making it into the group!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I sure hope so! When I saw her perform vocals one week I immediately thought of this...

if the video does not show watch the video here

She has a cute Kpop look and a voice more typical of everywhere except Japan.

5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Disagree.. What is a 48g without a theatre /looks at STU

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So, is it already a no brainer that Sakura will be ranked 1 in the finale?

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Eunbi group back in 2014 They flop hard. She's the one with short pink hair.

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

And therein lies the question: Is this a 48g or is this a kpop group with 48g girls? At the moment it looks far more like the latter than the former.

Yes. It will mean people have no brains if that happens. :p

• Dislike x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Half of me wanted to laugh, and the other half wanted to groan when Yunjin asked them in a cutesy manner because she totally knew that it would make things awkward. I know it was kind of an edit, but when they paused on Nako's face...it was like she was saying, "Really, dude?" :hmm:

Really glad Nako didn't try to get in an argument with Yunjin about it. Then again, I imagine that would've been the last thing that she (or anyone else) would've done in that situation. Giving her the main vocal was probably the simplest choice for her to take, and the amount of brownie points that Nako got from Knetz that were starting to adore her must've been enormous. I feel like all she had to do was act kawaii for the rest of P48, and she'd have the debut in the bag. ...That is, if she actually does debut.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Speaking about PD48's final Top 12, I don't care who will be Top 12 since all my faves went eliminated/dropped out (although low key I want Miru to enter Top 12 lol). But, I'm more interested if those k-trainees got kennin position in 48G. Like, Miru already has scouted Kaeun and Wonyoung for NMB's kennin position :hehe:

Also, for music side, I wish the final Top 12 will be different than general k-idol music, like Keyakizaka46 in j-idol music (but not too edgy and emo like keyakizaka lol)

STU owns a freaking SHIP, duh :twisted:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    No one knows how it’ll turn out, this season has the most unpredictable and craziest rankings out of all the seasons so far. Their votes are not that far apart from each other. The live SMS voting can also potentially fvck the JTrainees up since casual viewers will now also be voting.

Here is an ongoing survey at Daum for 1pick and 56,548 Koreans have voted so far...
    Chaeyeon - 9281
    Gaeun - 4876
    Yujin - 4426
    Wongyoung - 4211
    Eunbi - 4010
    Yuri - 3434
    Chowon - 3237
    Yena - 3112
    Sakura - 2549
    Haeyoon - 2397
    Nako - 2197
    Minju - 1827
    Chaewon - 1649
    Hyewon - 1548
    Miho - 1524
    Hitomi - 1406
    Miu - 1307
    Juri - 1254
    Miyu - 1192
    Miru - 1112

These aren’t even multiplied by 7 yet.
    Bottomline is, no one is safe.

Another update, all members of Wanna One (S2 group) and some members of IOI (S1 group) are reported to attend the finale. Lowkey hoping that some AKB girls will go to Korea to support the remaining 48G girls. And oh, all eliminated trainees are expected to attend the event too.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
  12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    does all eliminated members will comeback for the last complete performance of nekkoya? they did this both S1&S2 i hope they will too..

13. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I don't think majority of the offsite-live-voters are going to be new people. I think they're going to be mostly the same people who have been voting everyday/most days online and they're likely to keep voting who they've been voting.

But I agree that it's very unpredictable. I think a possible major shift in votes will come from who was being 2-picked among the top 20 + who was being 2-picked by voters favoring the recently eliminated trainees (21-30) as the two pick of the eliminated trainees will now become the 1-pick. Ex. 2 pick vote is Jang Gyuri and Jo Yuri -- vote for final becomes Jo Yuri.

And I believe it's also a negative for the J trainees that sakura and myao became 1 and 2 in the last elimination as koreans may want a korean center. Fans of the korean trainees however do not seem as organized as fans of the japanese trainees and they have to make an effort to all vote for someone that can be number 1 rather than just vote for their favorite korean trainee. I think they have to concentrate their votes on either kaeun, wonyoung or hyewon although wonyoung might not be a strong 1-pick. I think chaeyeon is a feel good vote and I think she's being 2-picked by a lot of voters because her upsurge is very recent. Just my two cents.

• Old Old x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ I personally would want Wonyoung to center if I were to pick among the Korean trainees...

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    I think Wonyoung is strong as a former number 1 and is a viable number 1 candidate but she and AYJ didn't do as well as expected during the shift to 2-pick which was really favorable for them. And it looks to get worse if the starship voters try to get both in. Also, wonyoung is only 27,000 votes ahead of number 13 without the bonus honda hitomi so she's actually not too far inside the cut-off line. Votes reset of course but I think the 2-pick votes are a better indicator of things compared to the earlier 12-pick voting.

• Like Like x 2
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Back to guerilla event topic. So, a Japanese kpop PD48 fangirl posted in 5ch that she is pissed w/ the fact that because the guerilla event was held in middle of HS event, so those who don't have HS ticket couldn't enter HS venue. And apparently, some of 48G wota refused to lend their ticket to strangers PD48 fangirls lol
    Original link: http://chikakb.ldblog.jp/archives/54054959.html

One of the comment (translation source here): "Who do you think they did Guerilla for? It's not for the dirty old-guys who graps the hands of little girls. There are people who cried because they couldn't enter the venue. This is why the whole nation hate AKB"

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  18. chuanki47

chuanki47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    not a whole nation but a whole japanese kpop fans hate AKB

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    But this isn't a 48g, not yet at least, hopefully will never be (as in, if they do a Seul based group they'll build it up differently, perhaps using PD48 group for PR for the initial boost because they'll be super famous by then :D).
    46g manage that pretty well, so I'd be more worried if 12 girls will have to carry a project like teather by themselves, with half of them (probably) wanting to become more usal k-idols than this kind of j-idols. Just my opinion, for what I know Yena could be the teather superstar in 2 seconds flat [hehe]

@LOP thank you for the VM! She looks... pinky-ish [hehe] but cute :inlove: though I like the current version way better :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, pretty sure the official in front of the security check said "the name on the ticket need to be the same with your ID to go in" not long before the guerilla concert start and there are some people waiting for a contact in front of the gate.:lol: