1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Compared to the previous seasons, it's not doing as well but on it's own, 3.0 for the capital area is pretty okay. Capital area = a lot of Korea's major cities surrounding and including Seoul.

Meanwhile, Yuehua's CEO just got exposed for lowkey shading the other trainees by calling them untalented. He posts like random articles praising the Yuehua trainees and one he posted was like talking about how some trainees are getting screentime because their talents are being discovered. He then posts that "Talent will bring you screentime". (??? I mean we all know this is kinda untrue anyway)

He had to do this while people are complaining that his company is one of the favorited ones by Mnet. But don't worry, he later explained that he was "hacked" ([hehe] why does everyone resort to this ;-; )

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Anyone see ithebigc's twitter lately? It sort of confirms that the whole article on the contract was pretty invalid lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can't imagine the final 12 without Gaeun, and I think she would fit with the other girls. Nayoung and Pinky from Pledis fit nicely in ioi and Kaeun gives me the same vibes. She also seems to get along well with the other trainees. But I'd prefer if she didn't end up at #1. Imo Yujin or Sakura would suit the center better if we think about the group's overall image. Wonyoung would be good too but somehow I just can't feel it yet. I always feel like something is missing with her, but maybe that's because she's still young. I can't wait to see how much she grows in future eps (and later on if she ends up in the final 12, which is pretty much garanteed at this point).

• Like Like x 3
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Chiyori's SR right now must be like 80 % Korean lol (also 10 towers)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just wanna ask (forgive me if it's stupid), how do you guys tell if a contestant is guaranteed in the top 12? When I watched PD101 S2, the rankings fluctuated a lot so I am really curious how you think these things.

6. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Center for pick me. They always ended up in the final group.

And the famous ones like Kaeun will end up in the final group, just like Somi in season 1.

But for the rest, I'm not sure.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I wonder if a lot of the Koreans in chat were being belligerent about the whole kimchi thing.

• Creative Creative x 2
  8. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

The only top 12 locks: probably Sakura because she was the center and Kaeun, due to prior popularity.

The rest of top 12 aren't locked considering all these other girls like Kirin, juri, chowon etc are starting to rise.

9. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

I liked this episode, congrats to the top performers.

Little Mix's music video clip was disgusting, seriously ladies reading this take a hint, that's not attractive. Dress better.

Ariana Grande (another performer mentioned on this show) is not as attractive or as likable as her nemesis, Victoria Justice. It isn't just about looks either. Ladies without strong father figures, take note once again.

The Anti-Japanese commentators on other Produce48 forums are disgusting. It is 2018, stfu about the 1940's already.

• Dislike x 16
    • Disagree x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Old x 2
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Whoa! Someone smells like Middle Age and repressed needs. But thank you for the advices no girl asked for lol

Also, if you have complaints about other forums, you should actually make them there. Posting them here wouldn't change anything. C'mon, be brave!

On more important matters @xdrawrxd that question is not stupid at all. I think it depends on who is actually making the guess.

For me top12 are a mix of pre-chosen (or at least strongly recommended) trainees like Sakura and Kaeun, since both can sell well the final product (I would have put there Jurina too had she not dropped out) plus those that seems to be people faves because of their talents/visuals/agencies, like Ahn Yujin and Wonyoung and Yena, and those whom people discovered and fell in love with... Nako and Miyu.
    Well, for me there's also Hitomi, but I'm not sure she'll make it.

So in my personal opinion, at this point, 6/7 spots are already sort of taken......... at least if no one of them does something extremely damaging before the end of the show, of course.

This said between my faves there're people I'm not sure will make it and people I'm sure enough will never make it, so my wishes are constanlty on war with my rationality.
    But this is part of the fun, isn't it? lol

Sort of :cold:

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I like how you used 'strongly recommended' lol Accurate[hehe]

Season 1 was fun to watch because I didn't have ONE trainee I specifically liked (I liked Somi, the Jellyfish girls, Chungha and Stone Nayoung). So as long as those did decent I was fine.
    But now that my oshi is there I constantly worry about her lol

• Like Like x 2
  12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The tricky thing about predicting the final results is that when it goes to vote 1 instead of vote 12, it could change a lot. Girls who seem like a lock could easily fall a lot if they are someone that a lot of people like but isn't many people's real favorite. Some people suspect G/Kaeun is one of those and she might fall a lot once the system switches, maybe even fall out of the Top 12. We'll have to wait and see. Also, since numbers 2 and 3 are from the same agency, they could be hurt a lot when people who are agency fans and are voting for both have to pick one or the other. Sakura seems like a safe pick, but who knows if the switch to pick one could change her status as well. Having Japanese trainees is unprecedented in this show, so we don't really know what will happen.

13. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    So how exactly is the voting working right now to eliminate the members from 31st to 58th? Starting with yesterday's episode people can vote for their 12 favorite girls each day until episode 8 airs?

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don’t see how Kaeun will not make it, especially when the 1 vote format changes, considering she’ll have her After School fans to support her. She’s the only AS member that’s been writing to them during their 5 year hiatus.

Here’s a HS report that a fan had with Nako. Seems like she has a pattern where she likes to make friends with trainees who are cute lol
    EF851E29-4443-4B5E-A056-EFDCCBC1620D.jpeg

15. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I clip the tweet if anyone wants to read. The contract still could be valid imo. All this means is the members are unaware of it themselves. Even Ozaki is probably not high enough in management to knows these things.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^Well if even HKT management doesn't know, I don't think a random person spreading rumors on the internet would know either. Has anyone been able to trace the 1.5 year exclusive thing back to a reliable source?

17. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thanks to everyone who answered my question! :inlove: my faves so far are Hitomi, Moe, and Ahn Yu Jin. I hope they make it til the end :blush:

18. ビクター

ビクター Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I have basic/intermediate Japanese. I remember korean names by their "japanized" name (written in katakana). The pronunciation makes more sense this way for me, compared to the romanized korean names.
    Actually since this show started I started to connect the katakana name with the hangul name, and now I can read almost all names in korean. I am still surprised about how incredibly easy and logical hangul is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. PP22

PP22 Kenkyuusei

Wonyoung is only 13 years old, I find the Side to Side performance a bit inappropriate. I don't know the Korean girls and I didn't remember she was 13 years old. Looking at the performance I found it almost ... sexy?
    I find it really disturbing that a girl so young dances in this way on this kind of music.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3