[PSP GAME] AKB1/48 - Idol to Koishitara... - 2010/12/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You're missing out...I think I use my PSP more than my DS, unless I'm playing Pokemon or something. There's so many great games on the PSP right now and in the future, that's what helped me justify a purchase of this PSP-AKB3000 and selling my old one off.

Currently Released: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Hatsune Miku Project Diva and Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd, Persona 3 Portable

Future: Dissidia Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IV Complete Edition, Final Fantasy Agito XIII and finally, my most anticipated one, The 3rd Birthday

Er...as you can see, I'm quite into the whole RPG thing, but even if you don't like RPGs, there's definitely a lot more stuff on the PSP like God of War if you're into stuff like that (that's just not for me :p ) Either way though, the list up there is definitely some of the good titles I'd recommend people trying if you're new to the PSP family (or rediscovering it)

2. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I got an email to inform me they've shipped it, they also warned me of duty fees.

3. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

same with mine delta, where you from?

my copy FINALLY shipped out today! can't wait to play it next week!

4. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I'm from London^^

Hmm, I don't think they deliver post on xmas day so I'm guessing I'll get the game on the 27th.
    Must get my reports written before that so I can relax with the game later <3
    I've never anticipated a xmas present this much.

5. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ you're not kidding...

after waiting three months for this game and waiting three months to see AKB this past July, the game will be just like seeing them in concert in LA all over again :)

6. Criss

Criss Member

Well CD Japan sended me the same "shipping adjustmen" thing. They just replied my approval so... now they are in the real shipping prosses. Damn... At this rate I'll play the game the next year [hehe]

7. Kazuma2387

Kazuma2387 Kenkyuusei

I have a psp but I never use it. all these posts are making me want to buy the game...plus it was released on my bday so it is a sign that I must buy it :D

8. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I got the shipping email from HMV today, though my order was also waiting for the visual book. Something to look forward to when I get home from holidays [hehe]

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

HMV just cancelled my order :cry: Saying they went out of stock. It's like destiny doesn't want me to buy or play this game at all...

10. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I pre-ordered the regular edition and visual book (plus Alice Nine's latest single) from CDJapan, and they were all shipped to me on the 22nd. I'm praying I get it today but I really don't expect it. Hopefully, on the 27th at the earliest. I can't wait! :)

Kay

11. fullshield

fullshield Kenkyuusei

that's really bad. but at least they said they went out of stock. i managed to order the premier pack from play-asia (which i believed they only had one of it). later on, i had to make some enquiry because of some stuff they asked me to do. and they replied saying they canceled my order. stupid ppl canceling my order for no reason.. :rant: :asdfgh:
    at least there is still the auction left. [whew]

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Game ISO has leakedis out, but I won't say where for now >____>

Anyways, I'm going out to pick up a new PSP right away since I bricked mine last year. My game is shipping but it probably won't arrive till next year. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to play it without updating the PSP so I'll probably start it when I get home >_<

13. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

well, I got the visual book Tuesday so I would have soemthing to look at before the game comes out.

can't believe it shipped out and i'll be playing it next week! gives me something to do on Christmas break.

14. Shoudou

Shoudou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kotaniriho
    My game was shipped today (bought in Amazon via FromJapan)

hope to get it in 2 weeks (as post officie will close some of these days....)

15. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

*gets the rom*
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

16. Lezl

Lezl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    My copy was shipped today (from HMV). [clap]
    I hope to get it the next week...

17. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Haha, already? That was fast

18. ET920

ET920 Member

First day sales (leaked from Famitsu): 175,470 (all four SKU combined)

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Woa... 1,85 gb the compressed coughcoughtocoughrrentcoughcough. O_O

I thought it will be more, but uncompressed I guess it will be x4 times.

Now the only thing I need it's an emulator to play it but, obviously, it won't exist until next century I guess... damn... =/

20. ET920

ET920 Member

Dual layer UMD capacity is 1.80GB. If it is bigger, maybe it includes other files inside.