1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Rate the last film you watched

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

Hannibal Rising - 10/10

One of my favorite movies of all time! I could never get sick of it

2. pigha

pigha Kenkyuusei

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix -- 7/10

could hardly compare with the book,cut too much

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
    - They have left out and changed too much, for me to really like it. The book was my fave, so was very dissapointed. If you don't compare I think the movie in itself are generally good, and it has nice effects.

Rate : 6/10

4. amp

amp Kenkyuusei

10.0/10.0 for TRANSFORMERS!!

Many aircraft appear in the movie such as CV-22 Osprey / C-130 / A-10 / F-16 / F-22 / F-117 Nighthawks / UH-60 / MH-53 ETC.
    Especially stealth ground attack aircraft. F-117 Nighthawks. ;)

5. HPriest

HPriest Kenkyuusei

Dog Bite Dog

8/10

nihilistic and brutal, that's how hk-cinema has to be ;)
    one of the better recent hk-movies

6. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Die Hard 4 - 9/10. I was really impressed! I put it on the same level as the first, which is a pretty big compliment, coming from me.

7. Daisuki Daiiyo

Daisuki Daiiyo Kenkyuusei

HairSpray 9/10

Oh wow, I don't even know where to start with this movie! It was just absolutely amazing. The singing, the dancing, and the comedic timing, it was excellent. The songs were hella catchy too lol. I must say, my favorite parts in this movie would have to be whenever John Travolta was on screen. Putting him in as the mom was brilliant hahaha, and absolutely hilarious.

The only downside I think to this, would be that it felt like there were 2348723472 songs, and not enough dialogue breaks in between. That and I had a seat all the way up in the front of the theater and so I hurt my neck having to look up all of the time, lol, but that's got nothing to do with the movie really.

8. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I watched Drop Dead Fred earlier. I taped at Christmas when I was a kid, and used to rewatch it everynight for about a year. Yay for memories, so a big, BIG 10.

Obviously when you rewatch films you watched as a kid when you're older, you start to see the film in a whole different light. I couldn't stop thinking that Fred was a bit pedo.

9. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

oldboy 10/10 jaw dropping ending

10. CDevil

CDevil Member

The Simpsons movie - 7.5/10

It was better than expected, and much better than the recent seasons. The last half hour or so seemed a bit rushed but the rest of the film sort of made up for that. There were several laugh out loud moments that brought back memories of The Simpsons at its best (two scenes in particular were extremely funny to me). There was even an emotional scene which almost had me teary eyed (I'm not sure whether that's because of the actual scene or because I missed watching The Simpsons so much).

Even though the movie itself isn't anything special, I thoroughly enjoyed it and think it's definitely worth a watch.

EDIT: Oh and there should have been more Moleman.

11. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

300 - 11\10

One damn good movie. One of those rare films you can watch over and over and not get tired of.

12. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ That was a great movie! I watch only a couple of English movies nowadays and that's one of the few I've seen. "THIS IS SPARRTTAA!" Sorry I just had to let it out, lol.

A movie I've seen recently and was eager to see thanks to some of you guys was Transformers!. I give it a 9/10 for the entertaining storyline and the best CG I've seen ever! I took off a point because I was not satisfied with ending.
    *Spoiler alert*: I really wanted to see a good fight between Megatron and Optimus, but I didn't get to see that :cry:. All I saw was Optimus getting his butt whooped and Sam (I think that was his name) miraculously saving the day
    But in the end all I have to say is that it was more than meets the eye ;)

13. genericpaperdoll

genericpaperdoll Kenkyuusei

300 - 10/10. I didn't think I was going to like it, but it was awesome :)

14. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I agree about the ending. !spoiler! We did see some VERY quick shots of Prime punching Megatron as Blackout came down, but it was a very quick shot. =/ Even so, good film. :)

15. Nessy

Nessy Kenkyuusei

Hairspray - 3/10

It had potential but I think a lot of the problems lay in the camp not being quite ironic enough and also the whole "let's hit everyone over the head with our message!" thing. The whole thing would have been far more effective if it wasn't trying so hard and instead let the point slip in subtley--which is the direction I thought it was going to take when the film first started. (Speaking of which, I enjoyed the first fifteenish minutes quite a bit.)
    Also, I got pretty bored of the fat, black, and catholic jokes.

Anyway, I hear John Waters's version is awesome, so I'm going to check that out...because, like I said, it had potential, it just didn't know what to do with it.

16. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    Marie Antoinette - 8/10

A feast for the eyes, and with such little dialogue. The acting was just superb. I was craving candy by the end of it. Kirsten Dunst was an unbelievably perfect choice for that film, Loved it! <3

17. WaSuReRu

WaSuReRu Kenkyuusei

night at the museum 7/10

quite funny..

18. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

Well, The Last movie i watched actually a Local MOvie...

BBB...

N DIE Hard 4!! Wew... Bruce Willis ROCKs!!!

This movie was definitely cools!!
    Before That i watched Harry Potter 5...

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

BBB like in...Bukan Bintang Biasa?
    Then ur from Indonesia too, right? Whay city?

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think it was the movie "300", they were showing it on the plane to Japan, and back.

if i had to rate it, 6/10. It was ok.