Rate the last film you watched

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jul 6, 2007.

1. WaSuReRu

WaSuReRu Kenkyuusei

@devnyx
    u watched BBB? good or bad? i dont think i would watch it :p

snakes on plane 8/10
    i like the snakes

2. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    5/10

See, I don't even remember the name of the movie, that's how much it sucked for me :lol: It was some James Bond spoof in French.

3. CDevil

CDevil Member

I finally saw Transformers, and I thought it was a very good film, even though I only have very little knowledge about Transformers (like the basic plot).

I'll give it an 8/10. I rarely see a 10/10 film these days, so 8/10 is very good. I didn't give it a 9 because I couldn't really see what was going on in the fight scenes.

Did anyone notice how big the glasses were when Optimus was holding them?

4. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

Hairspray! I'm going to give it 10/10

I really enjoyed watching it! I think the actors did really well potraying their characters! The movie is also really fast pace to wear it never gets boring! The only downside I have about this movie is that they did leave out my favorite song! I can wait orginally on the broadway musical! Best song!! Other then that I enjoyed the movie! <3<3 and will be buying it! xD

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yes i noticed that too... It's very...disproportional :confused:
    A mistake that shouldn't have been made for a movie as good as that.
    Maybe it will go as a blooper?

6. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

In my humble opinion... The movie doesn't have any meaning at all...
    The story's to shallow n only about love....
    N i don't like this kind of movie too much...
    The only reason i watch it was because my girlfriend wants to watch it... Hehe...

7. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

Identity 8/10, very nice twist in the plot which makes up for the typical "whos the killer" type of movies.

City of God 10/10 very very powerful crime movie, a must see people.

8. erin

erin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Skin Walkers - 1/10
    I really didn't like it. =/ The effects were ok but the plot was absolutly stupid in my opinion.

9. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

the last movie i watched was (2 days ago) Battle Royale II
    I don't like that movie xx don't know why xx
    Shuya looks very strange oO ehm ya
    But I really love Battle Royale I

10. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I sat through about the first 2 minutes of Shrek 3 on the airplane. 3/10
    I sat through about the first 3 minutes of Spiderman 3 on the airplane. 2/10

11. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ Those are very good rating for just seeing the opening credits. :lol:

12. CDevil

CDevil Member

Rush Hour 3 - 6/10

Rush Hour 2 is one of my favourite comedies, so I didn't expect Rush Hour 3 to beat that, but I was still pretty disappointed. The story just wasn't that good, and it felt more like an episode of something than a movie. Not to mention the jokes weren't all that funny either (although there were still several laugh out loud moments). It's like they created most of the scenes before even deciding what the story would be, because it's all over the place. And yeah the ending sucked.

13. Mayama

Mayama Kenkyuusei

I completely agree with the fight scenes part, everyone was saying how good the fights were... but i was sorta disappointed with them.. they weren't clear and for me personally it ruined the movie quite abit.. but thankfully i loved everything else XD

------------------

The last film i saw was 'Knocked Up' and i give it a 9 out of 10 - it was very amusing all the way through~!

14. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I'm gonna rate two films. One I watched in the cinema and one I watched at home.

Transformers ~ 9/10.

I had to pick between Transformers and The Simpsons Movie to watch in the cinema and I chose Transformers (partly because I had The Simpsons Movie on DVD). I have to say I'm glad I picked it cos I really loved this film. Although I haven't given it 10/10 because I think it needed more fight scenes and I thought the end fight with Megatron was a bit tame. Other then that it is definatly a film that I would recommend to anyone, even people who don't like, or have never watched Transformers. But I feel you have to see it on the big screen as I don't think small screens will give it any justice (maybe I should reserve judgement until the DVD is released). Another good thing about this movie - Megan Fox is <3

The Simpsons Movie ~ 1/10.

I'm so glad I chose not to watch this in the cinema as it would've been a serious watse of money. Even with Orange Wednesdays. To me this film sucked big time. There was no charm like there is in the TV series and I felt it was seriously lacking. I actually watnted this film to be turned off after 10 mins but my niece and nephew wouldn't let me. I don't have any more to say about this apart from I'm gutted my friend didn't record it on a re-recordable DVD as this one is gonna end up in the bin!!!

15. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

Bourne Ulimatum was the last movie I watched and it was a real thrill ride. Lots of great fight scenes. Nice ending to complete the series. I just hope they won't add a sequel to the original novels by Robert Ludlum. It would probably suck big time. I give this movie a 9/10.

16. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

RE: Extinction 9/10

Hmm Im not really a fan of RE but it's overall it's a nice movie... The suspense and the suprising part is very nice xD And the action part is pretty cool... The minus 1 is probably because I don't really like suspense horror movie xDDD

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

my mood for a Hindustan movie.

mohabbatein - 4/5
    i love the plot. about love story of 3 guys and 3 girls. <3

18. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Kuntilanak - 3/10

The movie is actually an old movie, about 2 or 3 years old. I never want to watch Indonesian horror movies in cinema bacause they always suck and i don't want to spend my money over something i actually would regret. Well...i watched this Kuntilanak in my computer and i actually yawned over and over again in the entire movie. Argh the scenes are so boring, the plot is so slow, the appearance of the ghost is so predictable and well...the entire movie is not scary after all. what's the point of the horror movie is the viewer isn't get scared of it? :lol:
    So 3/10 is good enough for you, Kuntilanak...from me the horror maniac.

19. Nessy

Nessy Kenkyuusei

30 Days of Night - 1/10

What a waste of time. At least it wasn't my $$$ spent~

(Although I do have to admit, Melissa George is a serious babe & the lead vampire was pretty sweet. But what was with their [the vampires] dialogue? Honestly, it was like, "How about we crack open Thus Spoke Zarathustra and close our eyes and whatever our finger hits on the page'll be the next line!" Oh man, it was so bad.)

20. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Damn, I was hoping and thinking it would be really good too :(

Stardust - 154184098049 / 10

Loved, loved, loved it! <3 Just watch it, I swear, one of the best movies ever. EVER!