1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I dunno if I'm right or wrong but Going back to episode 1 Mao was the first to disappear but she never actually revealed how she bullied Miho or why. All that happened was after the alarm went she disapeared. she didn't remember anything valid except for that photo. Not unless the person behind it thinks that's good enough for a disappearance than okay.....

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    we know a lot from what the girls talk about. Like how she turned from a close friend to probably one of her biggest bully, how we see her sat on top of her desk without a care

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Would make sense make the sister disappear before her identity - or even an hint of it - was revealed? I dunno. I embrace the Mirei thesis, but with no enthusiasm whatsoever about this particular turn in the plot.

I too would have loved longer episodes and a deep look in the girls' pre-captivity lives, but I understand this is the common format when it comes to 46-48 dramas, right? Also, I have to say, I ended up liking the way they managed to keep the members on screen in the flashbacks even once they are dropped (literally) in the present time.

About last episode..
    1 - I wanna know what is the paper Miho so desperately searched for. And thinking back about what Sarina and Mei said while discussing... is it possible that Miho tried to kill herself way before the bullying started? I can't check the ep. right now, but I think Mei said something about this.. like how Miho seemed to have fallen on purpose.
    2 - I'm not an expert or anything, but it was the sound of drainage pipes or pumps the one in the last episode ending?

It would be great if the all girls decided to create this room and entrap themselves AND Mirei just to make her admit she is Miho's killer and/or Miho's sister (while Miho is still alive and watching lol) only to leave the room AND Mirei one by one until the truth is out.
    Unlikely as it sound, I'd pay for that development

4. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    - why this red light behind Mirei on episode 9 disappeared ? It's not like she has revealed something major about her actions on there. Maybe it's linked to her sudden begging for Ayaka & Kyoko to disappear, but when Ayaka wanted to set the room on fire a few episodes back, there wasn't that kind of staging behind her.

- really strong acting by Memi. Honestly I couldn't see her appeal until now, but now I fully understand why she is Hiragana's center. She is lovely and her acting potential is too huge to be wasted.

- Ayaka & Kyoko being girlfriends was predictable. Not that I dislike it, but I don't want the "lesbian character" to become a gimmick in Keyaki dramas (I haven't watched Zankokuna, and probably never will given how bad the reviews are. therefore I have no idea if they did it on this one.)

- Finally, this huis-clos setting isn't that much of a bad idea for a drama. There are so many details, so many different plots on here that it doesn't grow boring. The writers really did a good job. Really excited to see what they have in store for the ending !

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    lol you should avoid Zankoku then. The TechiNeru there is like the main plot, instead of "the actual story"

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ep 11 & 12 is out and it's WILD.

I wont' be sharing any spoiler this time... i sure want to have discussion about it but maybe later after the sub is released.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@too much idea thanks for the info and will do more discussion later...time to watch the finale

8. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Ah! The anticipation is going to kill me. Can't wait to find out if any of us was right.

9. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty satisfied with the revealing episode. Looking the upcoming showroom.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess this has been mentioned before, but Hiragana 1gens will be doing SHOWROOM sessions over the next few days, looking back over Re:Mind:

12/22(fri)19:30〜:Kageyama Yuuka
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_YUKA_KAGEYAMA
    12/23(sat):Kakizaki Memi, Takase Mana
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_MEMI_KAKIZAKI
    12/24(sun):Takamoto Ayaka, Higashimura Mei
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_AYAKA_TAKAMOTO
    12/25(mon):Ushio Sarina, Sasaki Mirei
    https://www.showroom-live.com/46_SARINA_USHIO
    12/26(tue):Iguchi Mao, Katou Shiho, Saitou Kyouko, Sasaki Kumi
    https://www.showroom-live.com/keyakizaka46

All dates/time Tokyo time. Kage-chan's is only one actually on the schedule for 7:30 Friday. I guess the others will be at that time, too, but I can't be certain.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sasaka

sasaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    My god, that ending... Can't wait for the showroom!

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Isn't it SHOWROOM for Hiragana Zenkoku Tour 2017?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Argh
    okay...
    the only thing I'm gonna say is that I'm really really satisfied with the end.
    I can't wait to discuss it properly but.. yeah.. :cute:
    lol

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah the showroom is for the tour

15. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I honestly loved this drama from start to end. The ending did't let me down and luckily it wasn't rushed. Tbh, I'm pretty sad the drama has ended but I'm hoping for a new drama with a similar format or at least a mystery.:D

So in the end did everyone die or did they survive? I got a little confused with when the lights went out and all u could hear was banging and smashing and then Everyone going to the seaside with the OP song playing.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11 and 12

i like how they set up the dream sequence of the beach scene of a fake graduation. well done :)
    i really want to find out what happen to Kageyama and Kumi at the end when they turned off the light. Did they crashed ?

fanart

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  17. sasaka

sasaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    i think that means they all died? That's sad, doesn't that means their death is pointless in the end though?
    And maybe i have to wait for subs, but is that room in some sort of (about to be) demolished building?

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is a good drama, our 11 weeks journey is so satisfying, and it's not an open ending!
    But I think the end is kinda unexpected, I want it to end with a clear resolution, tears and seeing them graduate together (or if it's a bad-end, seeing their dead body found by the police, etc).

We can just theorizing about what happened after the last black out. It's good for discussion, though

It's definitely on par with TokuDare in almost all aspect, except that in TokuDare, there are some comedy in it. I don't remember I'm laughing while watching Re:Mind.

But it's a good one. Next drama, I want a good drama with both Kanji and Hiragana as the main cast (and let the Hiraganas not being included like the way they was in Zankoku. They deserve more now)

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, the tour -- which is logical, since Re:Mind doesn't end on regular TV until next week.

EDIT: But in fact Memi and Mana did talk a bit about Re:Mind, carefully avoiding anything like a spoiler. They both said how much they enjoyed doing it, and that they suffered "Re:Mind loss" when the shooting ended. Mana said it was the most enjoyable experience of her life. Memi tried to deflect Mana's praise of her acting several times, but eventually thanked her for it, with a smile.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    ehhh after I rewatched it with subs (thank you @too much idea and friends, like always) I love it even more. Surely the best Drama 48/Sakamichi gave birth to so far, and I'll quite put it above many not japanese shows too.

AND let me say, I loved the OT since the start; so much that I would have easily put it as Soredemo's VM instead of the real one, but the last one!
    It squeezed my heart in the most painfully delicious way. I love it even more. lol
    Doing the usual review this time will be so hard....

I usually dislike "open finales" because it's too easy for a writer or a director to hide behind it and try to conceal what usually is bad writing or lack of ideas. In this case though, I can accept it. Because Re:Mind is that good for me, and the journey has been so interesting that I want believe this isn't the overused shortcut.
    Btw, I count this as an happy ending. Kage got her ass up and saved everyone and that is for me. Nobody is hurt, Kage got some well deserved insult, Miho is okay, she can magically walk again, nobody dies except perhpas the teacher who I never cared about anyway, and that is that!

The End.
    :inlove:
    Thank you everyone for the journey