TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's too bad... I wanted to wait but since I'm weak af, please send me the link too @Ally_ :worthy::worthy::worthy::^^;:

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    • Their act is decent, but Kyonko, Mirei and Mei-chan's act are nice.
    • Katoshi is silent-type student this far. Would she be the main culprit or have link to it in the last half? Curious.
    • The scene when the light was turned off and two hands with black ring hold each other, looks like Katoshi (the black sweater's sleeve) and Kage, or maybe with someone we don't know. This scene is the one I'm curious about.
    • Episode 1 seems promising, I love how they end the episode, I am so excited to watch the next!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @RedBug under the spoiler for the hands thing

I think the hands belong to Kyoko and Takamoto (I think it's her) Kyoko has black sleeves too and after the light comes back they are holding hands (I'm watching it at 23:12, not sure if we have the same video though)

About the rest of the episode, I'm happy I understood most of it YAY.
    I usually write a review at the end of the series I watch, but so far, I liked the episode.
    I expect the serie to get way better than this, but for a first is not bad.
    The OP is kind perfect though

4. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Wow...episode 1 was really good. I really want episode 2 now! That's how good it was
    • The first scene had me shook. With the breathing and that
    • I found it funny that they all asked the same member "Where are we?" and she just replied so annoyed
    • Saito is a delinquent:^O^::^O^:(Or at least those ones who gets pissed quickley and always speaks loud)
    • THEY ALL SHOUTED BECAUSE OF THE RATS!![hehe][hehe][hehe]
    • That was not at all expected. Their legs were under the floor locked(?)
    • THAT ENDING WAS NOT EXPECTED. THE MEMBER HAS GONE ALREADY IN EPISODE 1!!!:cold::fp::wall: I wonder what happened to her:eek:
    • Nice way of bringing in our winner of the auditions to take over Neru:blink:
    Now I need to wait for the subs to understand the 10% i didnt understand.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• As good as I expected. Of course, all of these late-night dramas do seem to move awfully slowly.
    • The acting was adequate pretty well all round, but Mirei, Memi and Kyonko stood out for me. I'm predictably going to say Memi impressed me most as an actress, in that she was the most natural, and seemed to completely inhabit the character. Good screams and good reactions, too. Mirei got the ball rolling with her breathing and kept up a good level of interest. And Kyonko made her harsh(?) character work, but it was more a performance than acting. Mao-chan didn't do anything special for me, as an actress. Manafi might become interesting. But it's hard to tell about any of them from so few lines. This is just the first ep. They all have time to grow.
    • So far, this is at least as good as TokuDare and far better than Kankyakutachi.
    • Liked the rats, lol. Quite effective. But they looked more like pet rats than house rats, it seemed to me. I hope the members didn't actually have to work with them, although it looked as if they might have -- either that or they hired stand-ins for the legs the rats ran around.
    • Love the OP. The music is stuck in my brain. The video was very simple but still enjoyable. (Simple but requiring a track for the camera. lol.)
    • These shows have to be fairly inexpensive to make, it seems, but they did go all out on the room. It's great -- fortunately, since I guess we're going to be seeing a lot of it.
    @Gekikara chan -- "...I found it funny that they all asked the same member 'Where are we?' and she just replied so annoyed...." The "same member" was Kakizaki Memi. And those bits were where she showed the best acting in the piece (in most of them, anyway, in my opinion). Yet another example of how people's eyes just seem to slide over Memi and not notice her. No blame, of course. I can understand why. But I hope that starts changing, now that she's in the new SakamichiAKB (!?) and is (I think) one of the first voices we hear in Soredemo Aruiteru.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

that famous line in ep1

I Guess Everything Remind You of Something ~ Ernest Hemingway

[​IMG]

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    really looking forward to see the relationship between Kyonko and Ayaka's characters..it looks like they have a special bond? sisters? i guess it's going to be important for the plot? many hints even in the opening song~ could it be a bait for misleading?;) or maybe i just like the pair and looking too much into this lol.. anyway i can't wait to find out!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@hmmero -- Kyonko and Aya are Akanen and Sugai when Hiragana performs Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka, and they do seem to be close off-stage, too. I liked how that was paralleled in the drama. I believe that Kyonko plays the boy and Aya the girl in the song. In real life, I think Aya looks up to Kyonko -- not literally, of course, but as a senpai, lol. And they are both so attractive in their different ways.

9. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    when you woke up with bag around your head, won't be the first thing to do was to remove those? instead of touching all things around [hehe]
    what i like the most was meimei getting a cute character... just like her on the real world

10. glsone

glsone Member

If the bags completely blocked out light they may not have realized something was over their face at first and just thought they were in a dark room. Especially if they were disoriented still from whatever knocked them out.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Ffffffing AkiP making me all emotional in 90 seconds???? The nerve.

I was hoping this would be in Netflix worldwide?! What's the point of making it through the platform??

12. glsone

glsone Member

It should be eventually. Probably takes time to translate it properly and get it distributed, god only knows what kind of rights need to be cleared and with whom before it can be aired internationally. And doubtful this show is a big priority for Netflix to do so. The Netflix show Matsui Rena was on eventually came over though so there's hope.

13. 24pt

24pt Kenkyuusei

So far, it’s better than their last drama, I’m glad! I like Mei’s acting surprisingly.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    At first, people keep saying that they looked similar that they ended up naming their kombi "Twins"

Also, the Ayaka hugging Kyoko in the OP, according to last night Showroom Ayaka doesn't remember hugging Kyoko during the shooting lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's a Netflix original, so there shouldn't be any rights problem at all.
    They also usually come ready with the subtitles because the company has the scripts.
    So I don't know. I just want to watch it in HQ and understand what's going on lol

16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yes! hoping all of the characters and relationship will somewhat parallel with their real life counterparts~ it will make it more intimate i think, since they already using first name for their roles which is already itself personal
    lol! yes Ayaka was convinced she hugged Katoshi [hehe]
    I found Kyonko's reaction funny when Ayaka said she doesn't remember

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It doesn't take much to make something better than ZK, but still too soon to judge performances for me.
    As for Netflix... perhaps they'll make it available everywhere at once after the end of the serie in Japan

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @Dill thanks for pointing it out. I've rewatched it again, and seems like I made a wrong observation :)

19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is there anywhere we can watch it online ? Anyone able to post the links ?

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @RedBug You're welcome, but, honestly, I hadn't noticed that particular until you pointed out the scene lol
    I wonder how many times we'll watch each episode to find clues as the serie goes on